Project 1: The TDC Device- Edison and The Scole Experiments

• Administrators

Project 1: The TDC Device- Edison and The Scole Experiments

Project 1 is an experiment where we take a look at historical evidence, references, and reproductions of The TDC (trans-dimensional communication) device.

(Give brief device synopsis here)

(Add any ITCBridge forum links to past TDC device discussion here)

Special thanks to Dr Jeffers and Steve Glanz for taking the time to compile this information so that the public may benefit from it.

We welcome all experimenters from around the world to join the discussion as well as share their audio samples, commentary,, and any supplemental information regarding this device and the concepts involved.

Keith

On behalf of Dr. Jeffers and myself, we thank Keith for the opportunity to summarize such interesting material! 

Attached is the aforementioned document in PDF and Word entitled "The TDC Device – Synopsis of Email Correspondences".  A "brief device synopsis" may be posted in another reply. Links to ITCBridge forum links and to past TDC device discussions might also be posted: we invite readers to find those links and share them. We may also share this as text within a post itself. However, there might be a loss of formatting and difficulties in sharing images. So we strongly encourage readers to download the attached PDF and/or Word documents for now.

Here is the introduction to the paper. 

The TDC Device – Synopsis of Email Correspondences

The following is a synopsis from 40 pages of emails, exchanged between the correspondents named below, from January to June of 2019. These correspondences were initiated by Keith Clark.
This synopsis condenses the essential communications and conclusions.
Direct quotes are highlighted. Partially paraphrased content is un-highlighted.
This synopsis was created by Dr Jeffers and Steve Glanz.

Correspondents:
 Keith Clark: Varanormal and ITCBridge
 Ronald Bryan: Scholar
 Jules and Maggy Harsch-Fischbach: EVP Experimenters
 William Treurniet: Expert on Project St. Peter (MetaScience Foundation)
 Thalis da Costa Junior: Expert on TDC Device
 Robin Foy: Participant in the Scole Group
 R.K.: Friend of Keith who replicated the TDC Device

The TDC Device – Synopsis of Email Correspondences.pdf The TDC Device – Synopsis of Email Correspondences.docx

The TDC Device – Synopsis of Email Correspondences

The following is a synopsis from 40 pages of emails, exchanged between the correspondents named below, from January to June of 2019. These correspondences were initiated by Keith Clark. This synopsis condenses the essential communications and conclusions. Direct quotes are in italics. Partially paraphrased content is in normal text. This synopsis was created by Dr Jeffers and Steve Glanz.

Correspondents:

Keith Clark: Varanormal and ITCBridge
Ronald Bryan: Scholar
Jules and Maggy Harsch-Fischbach: EVP Experimenters
William Treurniet: Expert on Project St. Peter (MetaScience Foundation)
Thalis da Costa Junior: Expert on TDC Device
Robin Foy: Participant in the Scole Group
R.K.: Friend of Keith who replicated the TDC Device

Begins:

Keith Clark to William Treurniet:

Was anyone in the Scole experiments aware of the proceedings of Project St. Peter conducted by MetaScience foundation in 1982? (I found direct correlations to Scole and the Edison TDC device. This information is not publicly available - YET).

Ronald Bryan to Jules and Maggy Harsch-Fischbach:

Recently I have become interested in the possibility that distant healing, remote viewing, chi and other such phenomena are actually mediated by a physical field, not unlike the electromagnetic field, but one which does not weaken over long distances and is not impeded by obstructions like mountains, oceans, or even time translations. This can be possible if the lines of this field propagate in higher-dimensional space-time and do not diverge as they converge on the target. The field resembles a soliton.

Jules and Maggy Harsch-Fischbach to Ronald Bryan:

Fields affect other fields. The electromagnetic and the five-dimensional field of force are not the same.  The electromagnetic field is subject to space-time weakening or distortions.  The life-energetic five-dimensional field is not.  Nevertheless, from the laws and actions of the electrical field you can also infer the properties of higher dimensional fields. The electromagnetic field is the informational energy of matter.  The five-dimensional field is the energy of life.

If there already existed a five-dimensional wave receiver . . . the receiver would give you a jumble of receptions similar to your radio receiver.  As you know, the impulses at death are already stored in the five-dimensional fields of some of your objects.  You speak of “spook” cases.  As a rule, these are only stored in cases of more-or-less violent deaths.  This explains the good voices at accidents, murders, etc.

Violent death produces modulated waves in the five-dimensional “channel”. When considering the millions of violent deaths by the constant slaughter of animals and humans, the five-dimensional field must literally “flow over” from such shock waves.

MESSAGE FOR RONALD BRIAN : THERE IS NOT MUCH MORE TO SAY AT THE MOMENT.  BE AWARE HOWEVER THAT AT INSTANT ZERO SPACE IS INSTABLE, BUT TEN DIMENSIONS ARE CORRESPONDING. SO HYPERSPACE OF SIX WILL AT THE END - WHICH IS ALSO THE BEGINNING - SPREAD OUT WHEREAS THE FOUR DIMENSIONAL ONE WILL CONTRACT AND ROLL ITSELF UP.  IF MEN SUCCEED TO MASTER HYPERSPACE MANKIND WILL ESCAPE THE IMPLOSION.  ISHKUMAR

Does this refer to the use of electronic devices and magnetic fields (rather, their inter-dimensional yet-to-be-understood energetic equivalents) to create "zero points" between the fields for the purpose of audible communication?

William Treurniet to Keith Clark:

In the article "The holographic principle in consciousness" (http://www.treurniet.ca/zetacom/holographic_principle.htm), I equated the Zeta's grid with Haramein's 3D packing of Planck spherical units. It's also Chapter 5 in "More insights from the Zeta interviews", http://www.treurniet.ca/zetacom/zetaprimer.htm.

This grid is also mentioned in Mitchel's paper on the  The Quantum Hologram And the Nature of Consciousness (Journal of Cosmology, 14, 2011). They proposed the zero point field as the substrate for the holographic representations. They see the field as matter, but I suggested it should be a field of consciousness in my article at http://www.treurniet.ca/psi/assessmentQHTC.htm.

“The spontaneous emission of particles from the zero-point field may not be as random as people think. It may be elements of  holographic-like representations in a substrate of consciousness that we experience as matter. The emissions might appear random because there are many objects represented in the medium. Another way of looking at spontaneous emissions is described in Sections 7.5-7.6, "Materialization via a Bose-Einstein Condensate" in "A primer of the Zeta race".

Your comment, "phenomena are actually mediated by a physical field, not unlike the electromagnetic field, but one which does not weaken over long distances and is not impeded by obstructions like mountains, oceans, or even time translations." reminded me of  Wilbert Smith's tensor beam he learned about from "the boys upstairs", http://www.treurniet.ca/Smith/SmithCoil.htm.

Paraphrased from Thalis da Costa Junior to Keith Clark:

The technical specification for the TDC device that we are given has a value of 5,000 ohms for the coils. But everyone agrees that it is physically impossible to reach 5,000 ohms in a coil of the size as shown in the images of the Scole TDC device.

It is possible that 500 turns of wire may have been what was meant instead of resistance?

An important point to remember is however you want to build the device, be sure to plan to put the active device "through" or "between", or "in the middle" of the magnetic fields from the coils, capacitors, or whatever you choose. And if you make these items, allow them to be moved around a little bit for experimentation.

Don't forget what Raudive built. A Raudive detector circuit uses a germanium diode and a wire coil. It is very close to the TDC Edison device and both use germanium as the detector. Thus, without additional information, I think it is perhaps more consistent to use a germanium diode, type 1N34 in the TDC device.

In the case of the TDC device, it does not have an explicit capacitor; however, it has an implicit capacitor due to the "parasitic capacitance" existing between the turns. Thus, it is naturally tuned to some frequency. The electrical characteristics of the TDC are unknown. It is unknown if there may be some interaction between the natural oscillation of the coils, due to the parasitic capacitance, with the germanium crystal.

Thalis da Costa Junior to Keith Clark:

My doubt is: some time later the Scole Group had to stop their sessions - because they were under the risk of "invasion" from the Humans from future. there is always risk - but we still do what we do. I think the device is meant to come out, and it was not time in 1986 or 1997. I think it is time now. But yes, one must be protected and very strong - willing and ready to explore. Maybe the people from the future - is US? ever think of that? or someone trying to come back and prevent us from creating it? there are many possibilities - intuition is always the best!  For me, I know my path and I am certain that the time is right for something like this.

I just see that a lot of people created this Edison device, yes?  But it looks like they didn't take the time to read properly.

Ronald Bryan to William Treurniet:

Project St. Peter highlighted the use of toroids and their corresponding energetic fields.

image.png.96916e9235b8bf02ec298721a3703a0a.png

Thalis da Costa Junior to Keith Clark:

All indications are that it is not about the radio reception.... it is about the magnetic fields and how their interaction /intersection creates a place of no gravity. In that place of zero gravity the pressure waves of the germanium are perhaps easier to be created.

Note: The figure refers to ZERO ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD and not to zero gravitational field, related to the force of gravity.

image.png.6b6f00ea78777ec4fee602a723d0cef0.png

image.png.ec372079e7f994bfb7109ff398f6420d.png

To make a closer interpretation of the coils, a coil of 5000 turns has been wound and it came out as 449 ohms, which is approximate to 500 ohms.

A couple of pics are below. The first photo is the ferrite chokes removed from a microwave oven and the second is the rewound finished coil. The coils are correct in size and look, compared to the photos of the TDC device.

image.png.d80530275ffcf00413c5f7e5a47996d5.png

Thalis da Costa Junior to Keith Clark (quotes interspersed with paraphrases):

Please note that it was explicitly stated in the TDC Scole that the method does not match conventional electronic wisdom.

This may be true but, in the end, the result is an electrical signal in the voice range because it is recorded on a voice recorder.

As to how the device works exactly, we do not yet know.

Zero point energy - that's what they're referencing I believe.

I dont know if Sonia told you, but the device should be run for long periods of time.

All indications are that it is not about the radio reception.... it is about the magnetic fields and how their interaction / intersection creates a place of no gravity. In that place of zero gravity the pressure waves of the germanium are easier to be created (I think).

I think the "coils of high resistance" are given without a value because the value does not matter. I believe the high resistance is more important either because the high number of turns will produce a more consistent magnetic field or the high resistance coils could act as a primary coil for us while the spirit communicators could generate a signal that is resonant with our coil but at a much higher frequency. Perhaps they transduce it down to us.

To produce a coil with 2cm of radius and 10cm of length, having 5,000 ohms and 5,000 turns is quite impossible.

It does not need to be a resonant tuned circuit - perhaps it only needs to be HALF of a tuned circuit. Spirit will provide the other half. This is possibility.

If we built a 5,000 Ohm coil, the natural resonant frequency would probably be in the range of 10,000Hz (10kHz) to 1,000,000 (1MHz).

Zero point energy - that's what they're referencing I believe.

It is possible that the TDC is tuned.

That is different to me from what we are trying to do, yes? Similar, but not the same. http://www.straytechnologies.com/documents/RDiodeKitInstructions.pdf

I think the simplest way to make a receiver for transcommunication is to use a diode.

In the circuit that passed me, germanium TDC receiver, there are, for me, two insoluble problems (with the information we have available):

1- The 5,000 Ohm coil and,

2- The Germanium plate, which we do not know what it is.

Thus, without additional information, I think it is more consistent to use a germanium diode, type 1N34.

Robin Foy to Keith Clark:

'Morse-style' message pulses were received at Scole. The device is about the size of a matchbox.

image.png.887eb090fd926f3044c6f7905ed98145.png

Paraphrased from Keith Clark:

The device below is built by R.K. This is a proper replica of the original TDC Edison device, with modern additions that will allow us to make more precise movements of the coils as well as take measurements once success has been achieved.

image.png.baa7eafdc5f50825e7444de692fccaee.png

Further Reading:

https://www.thescoleexperiment.com/trans-dimensional-communication-experiments.html

https://robinsphysicalphenomena.webs.com/thetdcdevice.htm

https://www.varanormal.com/forums/topic/471-the-germanium-receptor/

Thank you very much for an interesting review concerning the properties and specifications of The Germanium Receptor. I am heartily waiting the results, and  I am also glad when seeing the original version of this device in full daylight ! R.K:s professional version of the TDC device is really warmly welcome. A simplified every man's basic version of this device is presented here and suggestions for improvement are welcome ! I hope that in this way the germanium receptor becomes more familiar to all Varanormal members.

IMG-1_edited-1.jpg

IMG-2_edited-2.jpg

IMG-3_edited-1.jpg

IMG-4_edited-1.jpg

IMG-5_edited-1.jpg

IMG-6_edited-1.jpg

IMG-7_edited-1.jpg

MODIFICATION OF THE ORIGINAL GERMANIUM RECEPTOR-12.09.2021.pdf

Edited by GISMO5367
typing errors

Thank you Keith, Sglanz, Michael Lee, Dr. Jeffers and Andres when participating this discussion ! I made some improvements to my germanium receptor (IMAGES 1-2), mainly regarding wire connections. I also put my device into a shielded aluminium box (Faraday's cage) which has only one hole for the audio output. When the lid is lowered into the box the sawn notch's closes so that the diameter of the final hole is approx. 5 mm.  I this version, when the box was empty, I put a mobile phone inside it and called the number several times. The phone could'nt receive any calls.  Then I used this TDC device connected with my digital audio recorder (Zoom H4 Pro recorder). So far, the signal is as shown in the attached audio MP3-file.GER-2.-21.09.2021.1 – kopio.mp3GER-2.-21.09.2021.1 – kopio.mp3

It is really interesting to hear about the results obtained using that professional TDC device developed by Keith Clark and R.K.

GISMO5367

IMAGE-1.jpg

IMAGE-2.jpg

Thank you Dr Jeffers for your encouragement ! I start experimenting with the device. I try to change the adjustment screw pressure: Either very low ( so that the foam rubber  plaform below the germanium chip and the copper plate only slightly moves ) or respectively guite  heavy pressure ( so that the screw pressure is so heavy that it is difficult to move the germanium chip at all after adjusting the pressure). The best option might be to measure the pressure (in numbers), but in my construction this is not possible. I also try to record using either my digital or analog tape recorder and Faraday's cage and  see if there is any difference  Both recorders are battery powered. In the beginning I try to collect audio files which contain at least some kind of "information" and hope that my infant also learns colloquial language instead of just pronunciation and becomes an intelligent and co-operative newbie on our forum...