Discussion of test results

Hi everyone,

I am tremendously grateful to Andrés for building this LINGER for me, and I am equally grateful to the Other Side for opening such a new and robust channel of communication with me in the days after I started working with the LINGER. I have been using Lance's earlier method of running gibberish from Audacious through the LINGER and then back into my laptop to be recorded with Audacity. I have been using gibberish of my father's voice developed from voicemails that I chopped into hundreds of 180ms pieces via WavePad. For the last two years, I've gotten dozens of messages of increasing clarity from my dad and others. Here are several of the messages that I got using the LINGER. I would love to hear everyone's thoughts!

The first two messages that I got via the LINGER were apparently from my father. I heard the word, "Father" first and then, "Love you" a little later.

Then, on April 8th, I got several messages from what I believe are scientists or members of the North American communication station. Several of these messages sound extremely similar to Dennis Gabor's voice (which I was able to hear on YouTube lectures and interviews). I will post them in the order that I received them:

"Now confer with us."

"This is good talking but we have to thank you."

"Yes, indeed good. One plus one." (I has asked whether I have their permission to share the messages; this sounds like Dr. Gabor)

"He is with us cause he is a good student." (I had asked if my dad was working in the station; sounds also like Dr. Gabor)

"Want to ask about me? It's not what we do but a good person." (Also sounds like Dr. Gabor following my question about who he is)

Would love to hear what other hear and/or any feedback about the LINGER results thus far. The sound quality is slowly improving but could reflect the LINGER, my audio cables, and/or the quality of the gibberish going in. 

Hey Jonathan,

these are impressing results! Here is what I hear in your samples.

• "Father": Confirmed!
  • "Love you": I hear something different but cannot understand
  • "Now confer with us": I rather hear "Your father confer with us"
  • "This is good talking but we have to thank you": Confirmed!
  • "Yes indeed good. one plus one": I hear the same with a second voice in the background saying "father"
  • "He is with us because he is a good student": Confirmed!
  • "Want to ask about me? It's not what we do but a good person": I can confirm, however the part .."It's not what we do.." was not legible for me. 

The messages show that your father seems to be involved in some works on the other side and that he seems to learning.

Excellent work Jonathan.

Jonathan may I suggest that you also clip the question that you posed in the recording.  Of course we all are aware that often the question is answered before it is asked but it is a wise policy to clip not only the question but also the response.

1. father confirm

2. love you confirm

3. cannot confirm in total but do hear confer with us

4. confirm talking one

5. confirm

6. cannot confirm 

7. not clear to me 

8 hours ago, Karyn said:

Excellent work Jonathan.

Jonathan may I suggest that you also clip the question that you posed in the recording.  Of course we all are aware that often the question is answered before it is asked but it is a wise policy to clip not only the question but also the response.

1. father confirm

2. love you confirm

3. cannot confirm in total but do hear confer with us

4. confirm talking one

5. confirm

6. cannot confirm 

7. not clear to me 

Thank you so much, Karyn! I totally agree about including the question. At this point, my LINGER setup is a closed audio loop without external microphone access in the moment, so I will likely record my questions with my phone as I record the gibberish on the laptop going forward. 

9 hours ago, Andres Ramos said:

Hey Jonathan,

these are impressing results! Here is what I hear in your samples.

• "Father": Confirmed!
  • "Love you": I hear something different but cannot understand
  • "Now confer with us": I rather hear "Your father confer with us"
  • "This is good talking but we have to thank you": Confirmed!
  • "Yes indeed good. one plus one": I hear the same with a second voice in the background saying "father"
  • "He is with us because he is a good student": Confirmed!
  • "Want to ask about me? It's not what we do but a good person": I can confirm, however the part .."It's not what we do.." was not legible for me. 

The messages show that your father seems to be involved in some works on the other side and that he seems to learning.

Thank you so much, Andrés! Now I hear, "Your father confer with us" as well. Sonia has told me that she is sure that my father referred me to them as a potential research collaborator. A few months ago, I asked my dad is this is true, and I got a reply suggesting that he "called" them to recommend me. No new messages in the last day or two, but I'll keep going! Meanwhile, I wonder if there's a way to design future versions of the LINGER where one can record the questions at the same time as running the gibberish through to be recorded. For now, I think I will record my questions on my cell phone and put them together with the responses later.

Hi Jonathan. This is a good idea and not much of a change. I just need to implement a microphone and a operational amplifiers working as a mixer. I will put this on the list of lessons learned and improvements.

It's somehow funny to see that in the hereafter good networking plays a role like in our world, as your father recommended you for this job.

Don't stress the communication. We all need our days off and this accounts also for the spirits maybe 😉

Hi everyone, I got an interesting message yesterday via the LINGER that I can't completely understand. I had asked if there is anything I can do to improve the quality of communication, and a voice replied saying that they had fixed something I can't make out. It sounded like, "I fixed the Facebook correction," but I know that's not what it's saying. Curious to know what you hear!

"I fixed...?"

Just followed up with a question about what was fixed and got this reply seemingly from the same voice...some mention of a "level" I think...

Edited by Jonathan P

1 hour ago, Karyn said:

it sounds to me like 'I fixed the space button' then it sounds like something starting with a gl but could be Johnathan overlayed with a gl sound.

Thanks so much, I can hear that too! Actually, it now sounds to me like, "I fixed the space button quotient," but not sure. 

Wow that is  different, but then I did not run through any programs.  I did think there could be an accent but played it over and over and still came back to my original thoughts.  Close though Assist & I fixed .... and space.  The accent to me sounded English as in UK.

The second audio was very fascinating. Maybe it contains different voices telling mixed content. I slowed it down by 50% and applied a bit auto spectral denoising. Here are the results in consecutive order.

"This is Sandhurst"

Because I still hear a kind of accent I am not sure. This also could be "Es ist Hans hört" ( This is Hans listening) in german. Hans is the name of one of my friends father who deceased sone months ago.

"Sohin passt es gut"

For me this clearly is german. The voice tells that everything works fine now with the connection.

"Austin warp?" "Osten warb?"

I could not understand this part. Could be English or German but does not make sense anyway.

"Do it something"

This again was very clear 

Here is the complete processed clip.

16 minutes ago, Karyn said:

Wow that is  different, but then I did not run through any programs.  I did think there could be an accent but played it over and over and still came back to my original thoughts.  Close though Assist & I fixed .... and space.  The accent to me sounded English as in UK.

Yes I know this too. We hear what we are used to and accents and even more the often weird wording and semantics the spirits are using makes it hard for us to make a clear decision for what we hear.

Very good Jonathan! After carefully analyzing and applying slowing down speed and a hp filter I heard "Nothing's left and not yet".

It's no problem we don't hear exactly the same. There is always some ambiguity in every message. Basically I am amazed about the clarity of your results. I had good messages that were a lot more ambiguous in the past.

Do you ever thought of making transcripts from your sessions? The evolving quality of frequent ITC-sessions becomes visible only by good documentation.

1 hour ago, Andres Ramos said:

Very good Jonathan! After carefully analyzing and applying slowing down speed and a hp filter I heard "Nothing's left and not yet".

It's no problem we don't hear exactly the same. There is always some ambiguity in every message. Basically I am amazed about the clarity of your results. I had good messages that were a lot more ambiguous in the past.

Do you ever thought of making transcripts from your sessions? The evolving quality of frequent ITC-sessions becomes visible only by good documentation.

Ah, thanks for taking a close listen! I can hear both what you heard as well as my original idea now. It's interesting how the sound quality varies so much from message to message at this time. I got a message from my dad in which he referred to my grandfather and it was quite clear. Interestingly, I used to get shorter messages when doing ITC in my pre-LINGER days. Now, I get full sentences but very often only part of the sentence is clear. For example, my dad said, "It must be Pop Pop who..." and then I can't make out the rest of the words. I will definitely begin keeping a log of my results from the LINGER! Thanks for the idea!

Well done Jonathan, and thank you for taking the idea of including the asking of the question. 

As you would know spirit often will answer a question before it is asked so we need to be aware of this as well.  I was very guilty of not doing this in the beginning, but have found it needs to be remembered.

Documentation is vital as a huge feedback to you if for no-one else, you will find that you will discern more words over time.  I am able now to hear full sentences but since I am not putting my work out there I needed that feedback mechanism for the down times.  Andres also makes a very good point as well.

Keep up the great work.

The spirits need energy and a conduit for pushing their voices through. The conduit is the device but the energy comes from us. This is a process that needs improvement by exercising. Currently the energy just is enough for short utterances but at least you can hear the spirits are trying to convey more information. When there will be more energy available this will improve.

It's very interesting how my ITC experimentation has changed since the LINGER arrived. In my pre-LINGER days, I would ask a question and play the gibberish for about 20 seconds as a sort of answer period and then repeat with a different question. Now, I ask a question and record a minute or two at a time, and I often get several responses. Sometimes I get very clear voices replying with something that doesn't match the question I had asked. It almost feels like the communicators left on their microphone while discussing something between themselves, and I caught a random sentence. Then again, I have to be much more vigilant around what I am thinking as I record. I wonder if perhaps those seemingly random sentences are responses to a passing thought that I had while recording! Here's an example of one of those super clear replies that seem random. I hear, "Yeah, he's at the doctor." 

Actually, now i clearly hear, "Dad was at the doctor." Oh boy, now I've got more questions! 😃

Edited by Jonathan P

I can confirm what you heared to 100% Jonathan! You are getting great results that I did not expect!

What you experience is a widening of the focus. Earlier you focused on just a single person at a time and you got the respective answer.

Now let me tell you how I have done my ITC sessions so far. I never asked any questions and I never addressed any person, except from some very rare cases. I just have put myself in a neutral position and listened to what they told me. Often some spirit directly talked to me. By the time I recognized some of them coming in frequently and through different devices. One of them calls himself "Merlin" but I also was greeted by others who introduced themselves as Eckhart, Jürgen, Frank and even from Rudi Carell, the dutch comedian who passed away years ago. So basically the kind of connection I established was to open a channel for everyone, apart from negative forces I clearly disallowed to contact me(with mixed success). In my imagination I see this as if suddenly a microphone appears in the otherworld and spirits passing by become curious and want to say 'Hello'.

Then, in other sessions I had the feeling I just tapped on an ongoing discussion between some spirits or a monologue of one spirit without them recognizing me.

What you told me is matching my own experiments. The conclusion could be amazing Jonathan. One explanation could be that the internal structure of the LINGER causes this widened focus.

However another explanation could be that you are experiencing this change actually because something of 'me', of my experiences, attitude and intentions have condensed in the LINGER device I made for you. Wouldn't that be wonderful if we would imprint our personalities in the things we make and if these really would become visible?

That is clear without headphones and having my speakers down heaps from where they usually are. They were down as I had a zoom meeting this am. I hear to be precise for me Dad's at the doctor.  Again, only listened with sound up.

Well done, Jonathan.

I see Andres has also spoken of the need to exercise. This cannot be overemphasized, even a 30 min walk or a walk around the block will help.

You will be shining a strong light into the spirit world, and so do you do your mental hygiene?

Before recording, spend a minute in silence with closed eyes and deep breathing. It would be best to speak to the ether about your intent to "attract those of the highest positive intent to come to your work in the (next time)or EVP." As I am unsure what you call your "work", you will know the appropriate words to invite only those desired.  Very few people do this and of course you see that in the abusive YouTube captures.  Contrary to what people think, there are quite a lot of troublemakers in spirit.  One does not become saintly just because you have stepped into another room.

"What you told me is matching my own experiments. The conclusion could be amazing Jonathan. One explanation could be that the internal structure of the LINGER causes this widened focus...another explanation... "

Sounds to me like you need another tester of Linger, 😉

Sorry had to edit as I have not worked out the quoting bit yet, sorry.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/17/2022 at 11:28 PM, Karyn said:

That is clear without headphones and having my speakers down heaps from where they usually are. They were down as I had a zoom meeting this am. I hear to be precise for me Dad's at the doctor.  Again, only listened with sound up.

Well done, Jonathan.

I see Andres has also spoken of the need to exercise. This cannot be overemphasized, even a 30 min walk or a walk around the block will help.

You will be shining a strong light into the spirit world, and so do you do your mental hygiene?

Before recording, spend a minute in silence with closed eyes and deep breathing. It would be best to speak to the ether about your intent to "attract those of the highest positive intent to come to your work in the (next time)or EVP." As I am unsure what you call your "work", you will know the appropriate words to invite only those desired.  Very few people do this and of course you see that in the abusive YouTube captures.  Contrary to what people think, there are quite a lot of troublemakers in spirit.  One does not become saintly just because you have stepped into another room.

Hi Karyn, my apologies for the delay in responding. Thank you so much for these important thoughts and recommendations. I have been working excessively since the start of the year, but my schedule will open up tremendously in another few weeks. I've been getting at least some exercise every day, and I absolutely set my intention for loving and peaceful communication when I sit to record. I've had a few intrusions of foul language, but those have stopped for the most part. It's pretty amazing how we really do remain ourselves when we step into another room, as you said. I can even feel with my dad that he is still very much himself through not only what he says (and the New York accent that remains) but also how and when he chooses to respond. Other friends and relatives also shine through with their own personal styles both in terms of what they say and how they come through. I am learning so much from them as well as from you, Sonia, Lance, Andrés, and others. I'm deeply grateful to collaborate with you all!

Edited by Jonathan P

Hi everyone, here is an update on my experimentation with the LINGER. I continue to get replies fairly consistently, but they are more variable in quality now than they were in the beginning. When I'm listening back to recordings on Audacity, I've noticed that a visual change in amplitude and spacing in the midst of the chunky shapes of the gibberish usually signals that a message/transmission is there. Also, I've gotten several more messages that sound like they were not meant for me. In other words, messages that sound like sentences from the middle of a conversation between others (for example, something about being first online for the vessel and something about sleep quality). Also, I have started getting messages where the first two or three words are clear (for example, "You have to...") and then one or two words that are impossible to figure out. 

Interestingly, I have tried several times to communicate with the kind person who informed me that my dad was at the doctor. I got one reply that sounds like it's from the same person saying, "I'd love to talk after this." Meanwhile, tonight I asked to speak to this same person and asked if he would please introduce himself. He replied, "Not with it this time."  I had initially heard, "Not at this time" but a closer listen led me to hear something different. 

Edited by Jonathan P

Hi Jonathan. I can confirm the first half of the first audio and the complete second audio. Your results are outstanding!

Regarding your questions. I experienced what you told a lot. As you probably remember I do my sessions without addressing anyone. Thus the situation that I literally tap into some ongoing discussion with content that is not related to me, is very familiar to me. In the past I even made transcripts about a man and a woman talking about their love.

For you this may be a sign that your guiding spirits allowed you to widen your focus not only covering your father but now also other spirits 

On 5/8/2022 at 1:16 PM, Jonathan P said:

On 5/8/2022 at 1:16 PM, Jonathan P said:

I am learning so much from them as well as from you, Sonia, Lance, Andrés, and others. I'm deeply grateful to collaborate with you all!

This is what it is all about Jonathan - COLLABORATION, we here at varanormal are committed to this concept.  IF we do not help each other with our work and skills what does that say about us. No need to answer it is a rhetorical question.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone, just wanted to give you an update on how my experimentation with the LINGER is going. I continue to get several responses a day most days, and my connection with the Other Side has definitely grown since starting with the LINGER. First, the kind person who said, "Dad is at the doctor," has been communicating fairly regularly. I recognize his voice, and he tends to answer most questions even when the answer is, "Not yet." Second, it seems like more and more of the gibberish is being used as communication and the results are of varying quality. I used to listen to the gibberish and only stop when I heard clear words, but now I go section by section because most of the gibberish sounds like words. Third, I've had such wonderful experiences of taking to my dad and the other communicators as I fall asleep only to find that they respond to what I said the next day during ITC sessions. For example, last week I explained to my dad out loud as I was falling asleep that I can hear him talking in the gibberish but his words are not clear. I reminded him of how clearly he came through in April and asked him to get some help with communication because I want to hear what he's saying. The next morning during a LINGER session, he replied, "I will talk better." Then, that evening, he came through with a very loud and clear, "I love ya!" that captured his personality and energy. Pretty amazing! Meanwhile, I thanked the kind person for helping me in a prior session, and he replied, "How'd I help you? With what?" So the experimentation has been phenomenal, and I feel incredibly honored to be building interdimensional connections like this!

12 hours ago, Jonathan P said:

Hi everyone, just wanted to give you an update on how my experimentation with the LINGER is going. I continue to get several responses a day most days, and my connection with the Other Side has definitely grown since starting with the LINGER. First, the kind person who said, "Dad is at the doctor," has been communicating fairly regularly. I recognize his voice, and he tends to answer most questions even when the answer is, "Not yet." Second, it seems like more and more of the gibberish is being used as communication and the results are of varying quality. I used to listen to the gibberish and only stop when I heard clear words, but now I go section by section because most of the gibberish sounds like words. Third, I've had such wonderful experiences of taking to my dad and the other communicators as I fall asleep only to find that they respond to what I said the next day during ITC sessions. For example, last week I explained to my dad out loud as I was falling asleep that I can hear him talking in the gibberish but his words are not clear. I reminded him of how clearly he came through in April and asked him to get some help with communication because I want to hear what he's saying. The next morning during a LINGER session, he replied, "I will talk better." Then, that evening, he came through with a very loud and clear, "I love ya!" that captured his personality and energy. Pretty amazing! Meanwhile, I thanked the kind person for helping me in a prior session, and he replied, "How'd I help you? With what?" So the experimentation has been phenomenal, and I feel incredibly honored to be building interdimensional connections like this!

Jonathan, this is an amazing progress! Not only that the information channel seems to become more stable, moreover it is touching how you get in closer contact with your dad, coming near to some kind of daily talking as if he would sit right beneath you. I am very pleased about your experiences!

What you told about those moments when you fall asleep is very interesting. I just read that IOTC experimenters reported that the psychic state of being near sleep can boost the ITC performance a lot. Maybe you could check this state of mind more proactively and do your sessions when you are about to fall asleep. We all could benefit from your results.

Would it be possible to ask your dad or the other person you are in contact with, if they can explain why the LINGER brings better results or if they have some proposals what could be improved? It would be thrilling if we could come into some kind of cooperation regarding the developmemt of our devices.

Your samples are quite loud and clear and I can confirm that they are becoming better in quality. Please keep me posted about your proceedings since I am very enthusiastic about your success!

Well done Jonathan, certainly you seem to be welding well with the process.  It has been a great learning time for yourself and for us.  Keep it up, I have no doubt you are onto a "happy marriage".  It can be a bit disconcerting when they answer the question before we ask it.  I think I may have said this before but please clip the question and answer and though that seems odd when the answer comes before the question  it will be obvious you are recording accurately.  I mean you may choose to do it here but most definitely do it when you come to filing your material.

Have you found any particular difference in what time is better, or what weather is more conducive.

All in all well done keep up the great work.

On 4/10/2022 at 12:37 PM, Jonathan P said:

Hi everyone,

I am tremendously grateful to Andrés for building this LINGER for me, and I am equally grateful to the Other Side for opening such a new and robust channel of communication with me in the days after I started working with the LINGER. I have been using Lance's earlier method of running gibberish from Audacious through the LINGER and then back into my laptop to be recorded with Audacity. I have been using gibberish of my father's voice developed from voicemails that I chopped into hundreds of 180ms pieces via WavePad. For the last two years, I've gotten dozens of messages of increasing clarity from my dad and others. Here are several of the messages that I got using the LINGER. I would love to hear everyone's thoughts!

The first two messages that I got via the LINGER were apparently from my father. I heard the word, "Father" first and then, "Love you" a little later.

Then, on April 8th, I got several messages from what I believe are scientists or members of the North American communication station. Several of these messages sound extremely similar to Dennis Gabor's voice (which I was able to hear on YouTube lectures and interviews). I will post them in the order that I received them:

"Now confer with us."                I hear-    "The fauna confers with us, or The Fauna can focus us"

"This is good talking but we have to thank you."     I hear   "There is a spirit talking, but you ______ you.

"Yes, indeed good. One plus one." (I has asked whether I have their permission to share the messages; this sounds like Dr. Gabor)

(Agree)

"He is with us cause he is a good student." (I had asked if my dad was working in the station; sounds also like Dr. Gabor)

(Agree)

"Want to ask about me? It's not what we do but a good person." (Also sounds like Dr. Gabor following my question about who he is)

I Hear-- Want to ask about me? It's not what I do but I'm a good person."

Would love to hear what other hear and/or any feedback about the LINGER results thus far. The sound quality is slowly improving but could reflect the LINGER, my audio cables, and/or the quality of the gibberish going in. 

Fantastic results Jonathan!! Its really amazing how the language is continually improving all of the time.

• 3 months later...
10 hours ago, P.A.T said:

May I ask how I would acquire a LINGER? The results that I have heard are amazing. I would really love to be able to try this if possible. Thank you in advance for anyone that can tell me 

Hi PAT. I am producing devices on demand. If you want one LINGER I can make it for you. I am doing this for self costs. Otherwise I would run into trouble regarding my tax declaration. The price would be 40€ plus shipping. In which country do you live?

First I will make the device and test it. Then you can pay me. It might take a while since currently I am making some devices for Keith to test. I would estimate to start by end of this month, roughly. Manufacturing usually takes me around twoo weeks because of my limited resources. Is that OK for you?

Hello Andres, that would be awesome if you could make one. I’m in the uk so if you could work out shipping plus the price of the LINGER that would be great. The end of the month would be fine, May I ask though, just so I know what the device actually is? Just so I know if I’d need anything to work alongside it, such as a pc, laptop etc. I ask just so I know that I wouldn’t need something else in order for it to work (I hope that makes sense).

Thank you very much for offering and for the reply 🙂

I have just checked how much 40€ would be for me and it works out around £35.00 (or there abouts). 

Edited by P.A.T

Hi P.A.T,

LINGER is an abbreviation for "Light Induced Noise Gated Evp Receiver". As the name implies this devices utilizes the noise generated from a yellow  or ultraviolet LED.  The small pk modulation is amplified by a noise gating circuit which is used as a nonlinear modulation enhancer.

Actually, the device is a spin-off from a rather complex experiment I did with light you can find here: https://www.varanormal.com/forums/topic/1528-paranormal-experiments-with-light/

and here: https://www.varanormal.com/forums/topic/1638-what-is-the-linger/

The device provides a standard 3.5mm stereo jack output suitable for the line input on your computer or any other recording device, with 0dBm output level approximately. You just need a standard stereo audio cable.

As a feature the device provides an input (also 3.5mm stereo jack) which can be used to modulate the light of the LED with an audio signal of your choice. Jonathan uses this configuration to feed the LINGER with scrambled audio for his ITC sessions. I once made a video about the LINGER in the style of tutorial.  Maybe I can retrieve it.

You should use an audio editor like Audacity or NCH Wavepad for denoising and filtering. I think Jonathan can give you some hints on that too.

Thank you for explaining Andres, very much appreciated. I do actually have WavePad on my iPad (thankfully). 
I shall go and read both links that you have kindly supplied.

I’m excited to see what will happen when I have the LINGER, hopefully I’ll get great results, it is all about experimentation though so I shall persist (as I do with all experiments that I attempt). 

I'm pleased to see your enthusiasm P.A.T and the persistence you mentioned really is the driving factor behind ITC. I think in the end the truth is that our communication with the hereafter is not that much related to the technology we're using. I did countless experiments with dozens of different methods and basically all produced EVP'S. The more important factor is how we evolve by using those devices. Finally they may be nothing more than catalysts for our own spiritual awakening.

Ah yes, one last question to clarify is if you prefer battery or wall adapter supply for the LINGER. Most people want wall adapterd but it's more complicated because the wall adapters from today are emitting interference like hell. Good filtering is mandatory to get a clean signal from the LINGER that is free from hum and this comes for a price. You don't have this issue with a 9V battery and the device does not consume much current. If you're not using it 24/7 I would recommend a battery you need to replace from time to time. If you're doing long sessions for hours in high frequency you're better of with a power supply. The latter will cause additional costs of roughly 20€. It's your choice.

Hello All,

New member here and this research is awesome. As an intuitive/rescue medium, Reiki practitioner with a passion for ITC (electrical engineering background), I have found with my research and development work, it came down to the quality of spiritual connection to spirit. Yes the equipment is instrumental and i build and research different setups to further develop connections.

I attribute my high rate of quality connections to a set spiritual process of setting intention/protection/grounding, opening, conducting sessions with unconditional love and properly closing the session with clearing techniques. I have been documenting my session’s, sharing to social media, all while utilizing intuitive mediumship and ITC to helping others reach their loved ones, including pets for healing and understanding. It’s been life changing for me. I look forward to sharing and growing with this community 😊

59 minutes ago, Nick T said:

Hello All,

New member here and this research is awesome. As an intuitive/rescue medium, Reiki practitioner with a passion for ITC (electrical engineering background), I have found with my research and development work, it came down to the quality of spiritual connection to spirit. Yes the equipment is instrumental and i build and research different setups to further develop connections.

I attribute my high rate of quality connections to a set spiritual process of setting intention/protection/grounding, opening, conducting sessions with unconditional love and properly closing the session with clearing techniques. I have been documenting my session’s, sharing to social media, all while utilizing intuitive mediumship and ITC to helping others reach their loved ones, including pets for healing and understanding. It’s been life changing for me. I look forward to sharing and growing with this community 😊

Boy, you really have everything one needs to dive into ITC. Most of all you have the right mindset! Combining mediumship with technical skills to apply devices as catalysts to your mediumistic skills is the prototype of the people we need on the near future.

Hello Nick and welcome to the community!

I just love hearing other's input on their thoughts and accomplishments during their developmental stages, so thank you for sharing. I couldn't agree with you more regarding what's needed for a blessed and positive connection to the other side. I have been working with ITC for only 10 yrs, but have grown and learned so much thanks to other's research as well as my own; and the experiences I've had along the way. 

I was introduced to "Bridget"(whom I believe is my guide), in the early stages and she's been with me ever since. Also, my mother has been with me since she passed in late November 2012. She is the reason I began not only being an observer of the research, but involving myself much deeper and with serious intentions. When I began, just hearing spirit voices coming through was mind blowing for me, and even capturing a blessed image of my mom via Schreiber's Video Feedback Loop technique, in 2013. But over all of this time, I've found through my spirit friends, that truly intentions, positivity, and focusing on communication with those in spirit at higher vibrations. It truly has made a very big difference. 

Again, welcome and thank you for sharing...hoping to be able to see and hear your research as well. I'm always interested in other's work my friend. Be well and many blessings to you in your ongoing journey!!

Kevin Himes

Hello Kevin,

Thank you for the kind, generous and thoughtful words. I truly enjoyed your comments and thoughts. Similar to you, I do this ITC with the highest level of love and light. The experiences has truly been mind blowing/ reality shattering breakthroughs and continues to evolve with each puzzle piece adding to the universal puzzle. 
It is incredible being around and sharing with like minded community. Through your words I can sense the touch of spirit to your being. I endeavor to learn, share and contribute in a collaborative way. If you ever want to share thoughts, compare notes and experiences, I’ll be here for the long haul. Our work is making the physical and non physical veil more transparent to those that choose. Much blessings back at you. 

Thanks again for the warm welcome,

Nick

Hello everyone. Some of you reached out for me to obtain a LINGER device. I had a chat with Jonathan today. Currently Johnathan is the only one who frequently uses the LINGER. As you probably know he gained some very good results with this device in the first half of this year.

However, since August Jonathan observed a decline in the voice quality that is even persisting today. There are several hypothesis regarding the cause. I assume the device is supporting the mediumistic skills of the experimenter if both are in tune. If the psychic state of the experimenter changes the device might fail to support the communication. Another reason might be a 'technological' leap of the communication groups in the hereafter and the LINGER is just outdated. Finally there might be a cosmic rhythm behind this phenomenon making the device working well in the first half of the year and not well in the 2nd.

It might be as well that your experiences with the LINGER will be completely different. We actually can't predict this.

I just thought it would be fair to tell you Jonathans observations. If you decide now that you don't want to obtain a LINGER anymore please know that this is no problem for me! We are not here to feed our egos, we want to find out the truth. So please @Nick T and @P.A.T tell me honestly if you still want a LINGER device.

Personally, I would still like one. As, with any device that we try to use, there is never 100% communication 100% of the time. (Which could be due to various factors), I’ve always thought that those whom communicate will try to use any device you have provided for them, they aren’t of course always guaranteed nor obligated to be able to use them, it’s probably a bit of hit and miss. (I’m no expert mind, just my thoughts). As with the LINGER itself, I may not be able to purchase one until November (if that’s okay?). I do absolutely wish to acquire one however but will unfortunately have to wait until next month. Thank you for letting us know, it’s much appreciated.

Hello Andres,

Interesting research feedback. As many know, in the engineering environment, while conducting research and development, the only constant is change with mysterious random variables. I’m all in and still interested. Variables like this make it even more of something to dive into. The universe and more is positively pushing us and this endeavor. We just need to work collaboratively and compare notes.

Andre's, I feel like I missed something. Not sure how, but this "Linger" device seems to escape my memory. Can you provide a link or reference as to how I can see this in action, or even just to know what it is. I'd be surprised if I wasn't interested in it honestly. Sorry about the confusion my friend. 

Thanks and Bless! 

Kevin