Discussion of test results

7 hours ago, Kevin Himes said:

Andre's, I feel like I missed something. Not sure how, but this "Linger" device seems to escape my memory. Can you provide a link or reference as to how I can see this in action, or even just to know what it is. I'd be surprised if I wasn't interested in it honestly. Sorry about the confusion my friend. 

Thanks and Bless! 

Kevin

No problem Kevin. Follow this link: https://www.varanormal.com/forums/topic/1638-what-is-the-linger/

If you are interested in the background information, the LINGER is a spin-off from a rather complex ITC experiment I conducted  with light from the sky: https://www.varanormal.com/forums/topic/1528-paranormal-experiments-with-light

Hi Kevin,

I will do a series of snips as I have lost the part of the response to you.  The search facility is quite powerful and of  course the more you know the better the search.  I did a random search for linger.  The search bar is right near where you sign on.

20.thumb.JPG.6efa49728710d78d3ab8ff3308f50306.JPG61.thumb.JPG.1c3752ad48904d685118e6636b3bb5b4.JPG65.thumb.JPG.fdcbde967c1b7e99de64884d1725c9d9.JPG

63.thumb.JPG.04215b6b3cfde9dabebfe31aea93c92c.JPG

Obviously I did this fast however it will search and give up all types associated with Linger right across the site.   I wanted only to show how it works.  Please let me know if this is not helpful for you and I will delve further.  However I am sure you know what you want and will obtain a result speedily.

Blessings

Karyn

On 10/11/2022 at 4:20 PM, P.A.T said:

Thank you for explaining Andres, very much appreciated. I do actually have WavePad on my iPad (thankfully). 
I shall go and read both links that you have kindly supplied.

I’m excited to see what will happen when I have the LINGER, hopefully I’ll get great results, it is all about experimentation though so I shall persist (as I do with all experiments that I attempt). 

Hi P.A.T.

your LINGER is work in progress. Sadly I need to wait for new SSM2167 modules I ordered 2 weeks ago. They come from China and due to the still unreliable supply chains it may take until start of November for them to arrive. I hope they will come earlier. The last SSM2167 module I had is damaged.

IMG_20221015_173608.thumb.jpg.770e89e5a444c03cce938038218a0853.jpg