Jump to content

Hello everyone


Recommended Posts

Greetings, we’re Mark and Laura (although it will be primarily Mark corresponding here), both with an active, lifelong interest in the paranormal.

For social media we use the handle ‘Paranormal Reason’, although we never use or identify as this in the real world. It is just that ‘Laura and Mark’ doesn’t exactly shout out what our interest is on the various platforms out there.

Laura could be described as a ‘sensitive’, although we’re reluctant to use tags like this as far as is possible, whilst I myself am as psychic as the proverbial brick.

My focus is on the practical side of things, research, recording, analysis, documenting, experimentation etc. etc.

Laura has been experiencing ‘things’ since a young child, which has led us to where we are now. 

We’ve been working together for over 14 years and, although many view us as harsh sceptics, we are far from being so. We’re just not idiots and are able to recognise (hopefully) things for what they are.

From an I.T.C. perspective, our experience is related to Audio (analysis), a brief foray into the video feedback loop method many years ago and, extensive analysis and review of the Ghost Box and the Ovilus type devices.

In this context, we are very much looking forward to working with the Spiricom.

Kind Regards
Mark D.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Agree totally Michael, it's a minefield but hopefully, with a lot more work, stronger results will be obtained that will attract more interest and drive the field further.

More than happy to share anything of interest that we may capture, I'm a great believer in peer review.

Kind Regards
Mark D.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Michael, 

I definitely agree with your assessment. And the ITC field seems to be attracting many that are more interested in half ass evidence and the push towards so many various Hollywood devices and attractions. We have been left with such a small percentage of serious ITC practitioners that work towards real evidence that can be scrutinized and collectively evaluated. 

I try to maintain an ongoing effort of applying real techniques that I can have an ongoing growth in; as well as share for others to provide input or share their ideas as well. I'm very open to new ideas; however, I'm an old soul at hart when it comes to the methods of communication with spirit side. 

Thank you for all you do and provide for the ITC field my friend, Bless!

Kevin Himes

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you for your welcome Kevin  - I've only been here a few days and have already noticed how helpful everyone is to other members and, the wiliness to share ideas and schematics. Hopefully, one day I will be able to offer some help or share an idea myself.

Until then, I shall enjoy being a lurker!

Kind Regards
Mark D.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators

Hi Mark & Laura, welcome to the forum! 

It's always nice to see a couple of people that balance each other. We do that here also. Some are more practical than others, but I've seen that's a line that doesn't really even exist.

There's some really good people here and we're pretty well-rounded - we look forward to you both sharing your experiences 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/2/2021 at 9:21 AM, Paranormal Reason said:

We’ve been working together for over 14 years and, although many view us as harsh sceptics, we are far from being so. We’re just not idiots and are able to recognise (hopefully) things for what they are.

 

LOL. That's a much needed skill here.

I'd like to think that many of us here do the same. 


ITC is a special field because if you are way too positivist (that is, rejecting anything for which you don't have solid evidence), then it would seem that all boils down to just pareidolia, but you can't be too uncritical either and hear a message on every noise sample.

The strategy I think works best is to accept the potentiality of the phenomena up front, regardless of evidence, based on the natural capacity of innate knowledge we all posses (according to those who believe in this type of non-evidential knowledge), then go searching critically for the solid evidence with sound methods and effective scoring techniques.

We're not there yet I think.. but we'll be there soon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Fernando Luis Cacciola Carballal said:

The strategy I think works best is to accept the potentiality of the phenomena up front, regardless of evidence, based on the natural capacity of innate knowledge we all posses (according to those who believe in this type of non-evidential knowledge), then go searching critically for the solid evidence with sound methods and effective scoring techniques.

This is very spooky Fernando - for those that know me from Social Media Platforms and our blog, it could be viewed as similar to my usual maxim of:

"I'm open to the possibility that, some phenomena that is currently considered paranormal, may, one day, be shown to be real"

I think I've come to the right place here.

Kind Regards
Mark D.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Welcome at Varanormal Mark & Laura! Will be good to have another couple of people who are willing to use their minds but hopefully also their hearts upon this phenomenon we call ITC. I agree that a sceptical attitude is much needed because the field of ITC is full of delusions. However we must always consider that our thoughts and emotions likely are part of the ITC-process requiring from us to balance out scepticism against being open minded. While too much open mind will bring us more into delusion, too much scepticism may close down our paranormal perception channels. This is the real challenge in ITC in my eyes.

 

Anyway, welcome to the forum!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/8/2021 at 5:40 PM, Paranormal Reason said:

This is very spooky Fernando - for those that know me from Social Media Platforms and our blog, it could be viewed as similar to my usual maxim of:

"I'm open to the possibility that, some phenomena that is currently considered paranormal, may, one day, be shown to be real"

I think I've come to the right place here.

Kind Regards
Mark D.

Hi Mark,

LOL, that's very interesting because I haven't come across your blog or social media before, but indeed we see eye to eye.

How's the saying? oh yes... great minds think alike 🤪

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Andres Ramos said:

Welcome at Varanormal Mark & Laura! Will be good to have another couple of people who are willing to use their minds but hopefully also their hearts upon this phenomenon we call ITC. I agree that a sceptical attitude is much needed because the field of ITC is full of delusions. However we must always consider that our thoughts and emotions likely are part of the ITC-process requiring from us to balance out scepticism against being open minded. While too much open mind will bring us more into delusion, too much scepticism may close down our paranormal perception channels. This is the real challenge in ITC in my eyes.

 

Anyway, welcome to the forum!

Very well said Andres... unlike the case of macroscopically physical experiments in which we can very well untangle from the processes we are working with, in ITC, we are ourselves, body, heart and mind, a very active part of the whole process. Thus something as apparently trivial as our expectations play a significant role.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/17/2021 at 8:47 AM, Andres Ramos said:

While too much open mind will bring us more into delusion, too much scepticism may close down our paranormal perception channels. This is the real challenge in ITC in my eyes.

 

Anyway, welcome to the forum!

Thank you for the welcome Andres - agree totally on this point.

With what you said I'm mindful of a remote viewing exercise we undertook a couple of years ago, where Laura  used a set of 5 images provided 'blind' (to her) from a location.

In one of the images provided, Laura indicated a 'face' in the trees - she commented that she knew it was pareidolia and, the 'entity' she was communicating with acknowledged this too, but 'he' stated that this was the way in which 'he' chose to 'show' himself.

It's a complex area of course and, mistakes will be made, genuinely, however, hopefully these will be reduced as experience is gained.

Kind Regards
Mark D.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/17/2021 at 11:47 PM, Fernando Luis Cacciola Carballal said:

I haven't come across your blog or social media before, but indeed we see eye to eye.

How's the saying? oh yes... great minds think alike 🤪

 

 

Hi Fernando,

We don't really push our Blog, I simply put a link on Twitter when a new one goes up and leave it at that.

I take a view if people are meant to find it, they will find it.

It's more a public placeholder for what we're doing, documenting our experiences and observations at locations and, in some instances, some very limited Ghost Box examples.

Kind Regards
Mark D.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
5 hours ago, Paranormal Reason said:

Thank you for the welcome Andres - agree totally on this point.

With what you said I'm mindful of a remote viewing exercise we undertook a couple of years ago, where Laura  used a set of 5 images provided 'blind' (to her) from a location.

In one of the images provided, Laura indicated a 'face' in the trees - she commented that she knew it was pareidolia and, the 'entity' she was communicating with acknowledged this too, but 'he' stated that this was the way in which 'he' chose to 'show' himself.

It's a complex area of course and, mistakes will be made, genuinely, however, hopefully these will be reduced as experience is gained.

Kind Regards
Mark D.

Yes Mark. Communication will become stronger and clearer since we are working on it from both sides simultaneously. My experience is that there are research groups in the hereafter developing communication methods the same way we do. Basically we are supporting each other.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Andres Ramos said:

Yes Mark. Communication will become stronger and clearer since we are working on it from both sides simultaneously. My experience is that there are research groups in the hereafter developing communication methods the same way we do. Basically we are supporting each other.

Yes, I can confirm from my ITC work, what Andres has mentioned - that there are dedicated spirit teams working on technologies that may differ from what we can presently understand, but their devices do interface with technologies that we are trying to develop here. The key word is interface, as we presently are not capable of reproducing what they are building, but we do interface in terms of compatible technologies, and get a degree of communications established. I have received pertinent messages mentioning the monitoring of myself and other researchers, and what we are achieving here on earth, and that our work is being documented and "photographed" by spirit researchers. They also send researchers to sit alongside us, and monitor what we are doing, and report back to their teams. Photographs are important to them, as they can send messages and healing to the earthly recipient in and via the photo, so the recipient can receive inspiration and guidance as needed. We are just on the verge of understanding the huge scope of what is planned for ITC in the future. The hard part for them is to try and open our closed minds to other ways of looking at the laws of physics and electronics, so we can make steps outside the box of conventionally governed thinking and practical application. For the ITC experimenter, trying out crazy ideas is an excellent path forwards, in this respect.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators

I can confirm what Jeff said. Very often they are immediately reflecting what I'm doing. Today I made experiments with a device utilizing the noise from the gears of a motor and immediately they said, "Now you're doing something with gears"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dr Jeffers said:

I have received pertinent messages mentioning the monitoring of myself and other researchers, and what we are achieving here on earth, and that our work is being documented and "photographed" by spirit researchers. They also send researchers to sit alongside us, and monitor what we are doing, and report back to their teams. Photographs are important to them, as they can send messages and healing to the earthly recipient in and via the photo, so the recipient can receive inspiration and guidance as needed. 

While I guess we more or less figured this much, it's quite motivating and assuring to have such a direct and detailed confirmation that we really are a part of a larger trans-dimensional team! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Dr Jeffers said:

 Photographs are important to them, as they can send messages......

I find this aspect particularly of interest - photographs provide a strong stimuli for Laura, to the extent that she's 'muted' some of her social media contacts, not because she finds them boring or anything, but because of what she 'receives' from some of the images they share.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.