8-18-21 Varanormal ITC Development Circle (Audio & Pictures) (1st Circle)

• Administrators

(This circle is currently not open to the public. We're trying out new things, and tonight was our first trial. )

Participants: 3
Streams: Crystal Trainer, Raudive Diode, Krisp AI (noisegen), Spiricom #9
Questions asked at the end: 3

Overall goal: prove that the energy of a circle produces change in energy that is measured by results.

Goal:
• Build the energy by tuning in and singing, as well as rapport. Joking, laughing.
• Focus on 4 items. Keep the most proficient or forward device at the 20-30 minute mark - the ideal time where energy peaks.
• Ask questions, attempt real-time Q n A.

1. Open the circle with prayer or affirmation. Invite circle leaders. Including Patrick and Jonathan.
  2. Listen to stream7 to attune 5 min
  3. Sing for 10 minutes (singing did not happen for 2 circle participants, technical issues)

(Include visuals for rest of circle)
4. Listen to radio (the most tried and true. Shortwave or Raudive diode) radio waves 10 min
5. Listen to stream 8 for attunement 5 min (did not happen)
6. Switch to stream 5 and stay there.. 20 minutes
7. Ask our 3 questions, give 1 minute for each response
8. Close circle, confirm next circle time

Questions8-18-21

Can we communicate in real-time with you using these devices?
What is the main and most important current goal from spirits perspective that we may focus on first?Is there a message you would like to give to the team or any team member?

Here are the results.

Audio and transcripts (of perceived audio) soon to come in this thread.

Keith

8-18-21 Varanormal Circle Krisp Stream.mp3 8-18-21 Varanormal Circle Raudive Stream.mp3 8-18-21 Varanormal Circle Spiricom Stream Question1.mp3 8-18-21 Varanormal Circle Spiricom Stream Question2.mp3 8-18-21 Varanormal Circle Spiricom Stream Question3.mp3

• Administrators

Phrases heard in Krisp audio:

This side is confident 

Be professional

Then he can play it and simply

4:02 Sigmund and Frederick

Happy

8:27 And it looks like Keith's pretty confident we

9:02 This be popular...with Jeremy 

9:32 you're _ _ _ _ a confident medium

10:27 probably ask

• Administrators

Question 1 Reply Transcript:

(Interpreted by Keith)

...you are probably hoping...direction.....if there's a...forward...

0:59 it's because of Michael that I connected but also have (this early) It is for my love. If you can get a circle...this is ( Reginald). (garden)...message...is actually 

1:23 (to Michael) Tesla would _ _ _  strong enough to listen. He's one of the guys thats...you have strong enough concept....the tunnels/portals that you want. This portal is right you gotta fix the visual _. I am volunteering, I will answer calls _ _. 

1:58 Because you allow I will give you a feasible answer. Because the _ is normalized this is how you have your mission/vision......normalizing the radio. Correct, it is very prominent...

2:46 by Tesla. This is not a phone I typically _ _ _ forward the signal

End

Keith's interpretation: a message of encouragement is relayed to Michael from Tesla to this spirit team during this seance. He encourages Michael to call on him and they can work together, as they already have, mentally. 

• Administrators

Question 2 Transcript:

Note: very hard clip to hear,  Transcript accuracy lower than normal, estimated at 60% correct.

0:33 as long as Michael's energy is.....problems..asking for...just normalize it...the results...actually

1:07 I want to

1:21 a spiritual message for now....taking up more energy...of the _ _ that you perform it in.

1:45 it's not Hertz, you gotta show the difference....working on the terminal..

2:38 it's really great to be part of 

2:41 as long as you have the parts working we'll support it. Excellent/vigilant

11 hours ago, Keith J. Clark said:

Question 1 Reply Transcript:

(Interpreted by Keith)

...you are probably hoping...direction.....if there's a...forward...

0:59 it's because of Michael that I connected but also have (this early) It is for my love. If you can get a circle...this is ( Reginald). (garden)...message...is actually 

1:23 (to Michael) Tesla would _ _ _  strong enough to listen. He's one of the guys thats...you have strong enough concept....the tunnels/portals that you want. This portal is right you gotta fix the visual _. I am volunteering, I will answer calls _ _. 

1:58 Because you allow I will give you a feasible answer. Because the _ is normalized this is how you have your mission/vision......normalizing the radio. Correct, it is very prominent...

2:46 by Tesla. This is not a phone I typically _ _ _ forward the signal

End

Keith's interpretation: a message of encouragement is relayed to Michael from Tesla to this spirit team during this seance. He encourages Michael to call on him and they can work together, as they already have, mentally. 

Did you connect to Michaels Team by intention or was it the team that wanted to connect to you?

59 minutes ago, Michael Lee said:

I think Keith and my teams are working together. There's a fair bit of similarity in our methods and concepts. Keith clued me into Tesla, and now I'm mentally working with him, or at least think I am 🤪

I understand. The teams are bound to the used methods and similar methods can bring teams together. Makes pretty much sense to me.

• Administrators

Not by intention. I just listen. They also focused on messages pertaining to Michael 2 days in a row. And last night another team member was called out by name up to 10 times.
I intend to try intention, I've already asked them for the next person I'd like them to communicate with me regarding.

So far they say what they want or what they think I should hear or need to convey. In each case I'm in no way thinking of any of the names that appear.

Granted, I was able to hear "Sigmund and Frederick" in the Krisp recording after Michael had already indicated he heard it live. Unless its really clear, I would likely never have recognized the name Sigmund because it's not in my most frequently used and aware consciousness. So I do suppose both can come into play.

Now, when the message came from Tesla, we did ask questions, so its clear that reply was a direct response to our questions - even though the message basically hijacked the time for 2 questions 🙂

• Administrators

Additionally, I think the idea that there's a spirit team over here, and a spirit team over there, here a spirit team, there a spirit team, everywhere a spirit team....(singing Old MacDonald) has a fundamental flaw.

We use Facebook groups, right?

Have we ever said "well, John is MY friend, so hes most likely in MY group - maybe he visits other people or works with them ONCE in awhile, but he's on MY team and only participates in my group?"

Nope....so why would we think the same of spirit? They can be anywhere and everywhere - just like we do right now, today. They can be active in one group or many groups or wherever they choose at any moment in time 😉"

I've seen many faces of the same people in the ITC photos from many experimenters. But...due to the close expressed emotional bond the experimenter desires to have with the spirit communicator sometimes people would take offense to this idea.

The desire to have "MY" family or friends is a primal instinct.

11 hours ago, Keith J. Clark said:

Additionally, I think the idea that there's a spirit team over here, and a spirit team over there, here a spirit team, there a spirit team, everywhere a spirit team....(singing Old MacDonald) has a fundamental flaw.

We use Facebook groups, right?

Have we ever said "well, John is MY friend, so hes most likely in MY group - maybe he visits other people or works with them ONCE in awhile, but he's on MY team and only participates in my group?"

Nope....so why would we think the same of spirit? They can be anywhere and everywhere - just like we do right now, today. They can be active in one group or many groups or wherever they choose at any moment in time 😉"

I've seen many faces of the same people in the ITC photos from many experimenters. But...due to the close expressed emotional bond the experimenter desires to have with the spirit communicator sometimes people would take offense to this idea.

The desire to have "MY" family or friends is a primal instinct.

A good point Keith. I think the spirits are more bound to something you could call a tune or maybe an ITC method applied. Everywhere they find it they can connect to it.

There is something about this exercise that I found to be very significant, even, perhaps, evidentially significant.

At some point, I realized that each and every single word that I picked was a word in English. After I noticed that, I tried to pick up Spanish words, but there were none.

That is significant because I don't really speak English. The chances of my brain forming, by pareidolia, only English words but no Spanish words has to be very very small. Even considering that at that particular moment I was engaged in an English speaking conversation, with native English speakers, I expect a fair amount of Spanish words to pop up if the process were simply pareidolia. Yet, there wasn't even one Spanish word, not even after I purposely tried to hear that. 

21 hours ago, Fernando Luis Cacciola Carballal said:

There is something about this exercise that I found to be very significant, even, perhaps, evidentially significant.

At some point, I realized that each and every single word that I picked was a word in English. After I noticed that, I tried to pick up Spanish words, but there were none.

That is significant because I don't really speak English. The chances of my brain forming, by pareidolia, only English words but no Spanish words has to be very very small. Even considering that at that particular moment I was engaged in an English speaking conversation, with native English speakers, I expect a fair amount of Spanish words to pop up if the process were simply pareidolia. Yet, there wasn't even one Spanish word, not even after I purposely tried to hear that. 

This is a very important point Fernando. It shows that human perception in some way also can be objective and pareidolia can not be blamed for everything we hear.