SpiriTron Needs Your Help

Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi; You're my only hope.

Greetings,

With the perceived brainpower on this site I'm hoping the collective can help figure out a way to improve Spiritron.

Observations are:

Responses are rather limited to 3 to 4 words at a time with an approximately 2 second re-charge period between phrases.

Responses can produce a change in amplitude without a change in volume.

The change in amplitude is where the help is needed.

I could be wrong in my thought process;  To me the change in amplitude without a change in volume is EM based and occurs at the speaker's coils.  

The not really problems are:

The sound of Spiritron can be considered distracting.  

Questions:

Is there a way to tone down the overall volume other than turning down the volume?   One of my thoughts were to employ some type of noise canceling tech that would still allow the amplitude in volume to occur.

Is there a way to trace / track down this amplitude change and provide this energy (EM?) so that sustained responses can take place?

And now on to what Spiritron is and what Spiritron is not.

If you happen to stumble into this thread...Please wait until I finish uploading everything.  I'll let you know when I'm done.

Spiritron is Not a ghost box.

Spiritron - is an audio file I engineered in a certain way that when played in a loop and manipulated,  can produce Real-Time 2 Way communication.

Manipulation is achieved through a program called Infinity Box EXP by ExtremeSenses.Com

Infinity Box allows the user to manipulate / change an audio file's Speed , Pitch and Tempo along with the ability add Reverb and Echo.

Manipulation can also be achieved with Adobe Audition but the results are not as good as using Infinity Box.

: Here are some examples of Spiritron's capabilities

SpiriTron Comes In 2 Flavors.  

While not necessary to view right now,  here is the Promo Video from about 5 years ago.  It is approximately  9 1/2 minutes long.

Here is the YouTube link:  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z54XW4QlPv8

I look pretty good viewed on a big screen TV.

Here is the direct download link:

https://app.box.com/s/axy5dqckh2t3hkpdjg4wwicbca6cw9rk

You can start to get a sense of the cadence and timing of the responses.

While setting up for a session to inquire about a medical issue with Keith,  I had Spiritron running in another room and I was checking my digital recorder and camcorder to see if there was enough battery power to shoot a video.

You can hear Spiritron talking among themselves and wondering why I was going to ask for their help.  They probably thought I was going to ask about Charlene because she was feeling out of sorts.

Here's the link:

https://app.box.com/s/rbwa5ziiyjadha2805jnhqfb57fyttkv

Spiritron-C

Spiritron-C is Polyglot Based.

Hoping to produce a more natural sound I took a polyglot audio source and interlaced a modulated 72.1 Hz tone along with a couple of filter tweaks.

Responses improved to 5 to 6 words at a time but still requires an approximately 2 second re-charge period between phrases.

Here is the link to the Spiritron-C audio file:

https://app.box.com/s/4hg4ku6d638d9uv46o03yil6qh0fy405

A word about Infinity Box EXP Program.

The infinity Box program first came out in 2015 as a free download.

Over time,  Norton and other antivirus programs did not like the program's behavior.

Infinity Box has been brought back in a new version but it will cost you about $17 US.

If you want to play with Infinity Box I still have the free application and will share with anyone who requests it.

Just so you know your antivirus will try to quarantine the application's file(s).

6 minutes ago, Arizona EVP said:

Questions:

Is there a way to tone down the overall volume other than turning down the volume?   One of my thoughts were to employ some type of noise canceling tech that would still allow the amplitude in volume to occur.

Is there a way to trace / track down this amplitude change and provide this energy (EM?) so that sustained responses can take place?

Hi Ron,

I just stumbled into this thread and I just wanted to quickly say the following (I didn't wait for you to finish, as you indicated, because I'm about to get back to work).

Volume is proportional to the amount of energy. While that energy is, in turn, proportional to amplitude, volumen is not JUST dependent on amplitud.

There is classic trick in music production called "(dynamic range) compression". That is used to adjust the overall volume, up or down, without changing "the contents" (too much). Maybe you can use that. I'm sure Audacity has a compressor. If not, compressors are typical plugins in music production software.

So folks,  is there a possibility of improvement?  I don't have the kind of brain cells that some of you do.

If the consensus is that Spiritron cannot evolve then I genuinely appreciate any thoughts and efforts you have given to this thread.

Ron

P.S. - I'm all done posting for now.

Hi Ron, this is fascinating and new to me. I just got quickly over your post as currently i am lacking resources everywhere. from what i understood is that you play an audio file (have not checked it out yet) and you get changes in amplitude but not in volume. I understand this in a way that the amplitude of the played audio does not change but there is an additional energy at the loudspeaker coil that generates additional sound and this sound contains voices?

On 10/29/2020 at 1:48 AM, Andres Ramos said:

Hi Ron, this is fascinating and new to me. I just got quickly over your post as currently i am lacking resources everywhere. from what i understood is that you play an audio file (have not checked it out yet) and you get changes in amplitude but not in volume. I understand this in a way that the amplitude of the played audio does not change but there is an additional energy at the loudspeaker coil that generates additional sound and this sound contains voices?

Hello Mr. Ramos,

Yes you are correct about the additional burst of energy.

One of the better examples is in Post #9.  The FU response dramatically rises from the noise - check it out.

I was also happy to see the Spektrocom program has resurfaced as a Free Download. 

It is in the Download Section now.

One of the main features is it uses my original Spiritron audio.

Ron

• 7 months later...

There is definitely more in this ITC method than I originally expected. You don't need any devices, just computer and software.

Now to your problem. Obviously the spirits can add more energy to the loudspeaker coils without increasing the output volume of your soundcard. Now one way could be to use an additional microphone to pick up the sound from the speaker and feed it back into the soundcard in a way that with the normal volume the whole thing just not starts to oscillate. The positive feedback should amplify the additional pk modulation very much.

Another idea would be to use a 2nd loudspeaker emitting the same signal with 180° phase shift. Both signals will cancel out each other more or less. If the spirits could influence just one speaker then the net effect should become audible.

• 11 months later...