THE NATURE OF INSTRUMENTAL TRANSCOMMUNICATION

Hi JEFF,

(1) Related to your message (above) I have some answers: 

- At the moment I don't have suitable people to start the experiments with TDC receptor even if it is available, because I am working alone at the moment.  But definitely I will build one (basic) version soon. If this device works with a small group of like minded people, possibly will continue experimenting with them longer time.

- I copied for you all the diagrams presented in Grant and Jane Solomon's book including those you mentioned (Figure 2 on page 120 and figure 3 on page 124) <-> Please see the attached file .

The basic information related to The Scole Experiment and methods they used in ITC/EVP is presented in the following documets: (1) The Scole Report: scientific evaluation of the results by scientists)(2) Grant & Jane Solomon's book "The Scole Experiment" (3) Robin Foy's books: Witnessing the Impossible   (see my previous mails), Robin Foy's book: In Pursuit of Physical Mediumship (ISBN 1 85756 248) and the booklet: A Basic Guide to the development of Physical Psychic Phenomena- The New Spiritual Science Foundation / Educational Booklet No. 1 ; The New Spiritual Science Foundation Scole, Norfolk, England 1996.  -> Most of these documents are available from Amazon.com and I think you can order them also through The Scole Experiment web site or contact Robin Foy himself.

(2) Some time ago I purchased an old crystal radio from 1920s. A specific type of "receptor" is an essential part of this device (please see the attached image) This receptor resembles that which is used in The Scole TDC-device: There is a glass tube and a scerw attached to a pointed flexible metal wire. When rotating the screw you can shorten and extend the distance of the tip of the wire from the bottom of the glass tube where some greyish material ( possibly a metal chip) is located. In this construction there is also a ball joint so that you can change the direction of the screw and wire and in this way touch/contact different areas of the bottom (chip/metal etc.).  My crystal radio arrived with old headphones (Beteco 2000 ohms).

I had a short conversation recently with Salvatore Rizzo and asked his opinion about this "receptor" and it's connections to ITC. His answer was as follows:

“….Regarding your question about the germanium receptor, I can also say that it really looks very similar to the one from the Scole experiment. I have also modeled it after the Scole experiment. With your detector in the crystal radio I see certain similarities. With the receptor of the Scole Experiment, and also with my Germanium Receptor V1.0, a tip of a screw is pressed on a Germanium plate. With your old radio receiver, radio waves are received by means of a detector. With the Germanium Receptors, I don’t know what type of waves are received. So, no real idea what kind of waves we are talking about here. But definitely not Hertzian radio waves. The Galena cat whisker detector and the Precision crystal detector work on a similar principle, but mainly these systems were used for radio reception. The Germanium Receptors use at least two coils and if you study this construction more closely, you don't really find a logic behind it. What I found out is that this is a very simple microphone principle. But in what way these systems interact with another " level " is not clear to me until today…”

What is your opinion about this receptor and its suitability as a The Germanium receptor when modified ? It is not so heavily built than the Scole germanium receptor, but the the construction is quite similar ?

Crystal-radio-2.jpg

DIAGRAMS-SOLOMON-SCOLEXP.pdf

Hi JEFF,

Thank you very much for your thorough explanation and valuable background information before I build anything. I think I try to make an exact copy of the original Scole germanium device. If it doesn't work, I try something different. Meanwhile, I try to study the quality and properties of that signal which might work in the energy process of The Scole Experiment. According to some  researcers,  the spirit entities are able to directly modify the signal (voice, electromagnetic waves / radio waves and  our own energy fields as well ) using their thought forms.  According to ancient and occult teachings, Prana (psychophysical or life force) follows the thought,  and this signal is free from the limitations of space, time and distance and can even penetrate Faraday's cage and other similar obstacles. I try to provide some evidence related to this later.

GISMO5367

Hi Dr JEFF

I think some ideas you present in your message (above) are very important and I really have questions and might need advice and change ideas..  In order to respond effectively and in order to exchange the necessay data (including images), I need more space (file size more than 1.95 MB). Is it possible to get your email address for this purpose? You can find my own email address (info@nidaba.fi) when checking my profile. It would be nice to communicate with Andres Ramos also directly for the same reason.

GISMO5367

Hi JEFF

Related to your previous feedback I have some comments and questions:

- "The energy involved in ITC  transcends time and this might explain reversed messages." In my previous message /attached file "diagrams" there is an image (plate 33) from The Scole Experiment which represents a Mirror image. I understand that also the voices might behave in a similar way and have some other specific "anomalies" ( Please see the  attached file/copy from A. Cardoso's book Electronic voices, pp. 194-195.). 

- Intelligencies behind the "voices": I think they might be non-physical human-like entities from other dimensions, souls of dead people (or entities who are imitating their voice), extraterrestrials (aliens) or then we are discussing with our own mind or group soul (audio data transmitted in a paraanormal way from our own subconsciousness ( subliminal self / crypto conscious mind etc.)

- I think the nature of EVP is in some way related to PSI ( see attached file "theories of PSI) and ESP (see file: "ESP-summary of conclusions) Both of them might operate in the Scole Germanium receptor in some still unknown way. The first one is a quotation from Dean Radin's book "Entangled minds - Extrasenspory Experiences in a Quantum Reality ( ISBN: -13. 978-1-4165-1677-4) and the last one is  a chapter from J.B. Rhine's well known book "Extrasensory Perception", ISBN 0-8283-1464-0. As far as I can remember, some Russian researchers have been able to measure - using EEG signal- the exact time when PSI message hits the brains of the recipient in seconds when the distance between the "sender" and "recipient" was thousands of kilometers. 

I went trough also some older messages on Varanormal web site. Your answer to Rachel today related to the preferred background noise for EVP recordings was very useful. I have a minor  EVP study project going on where I use white noise from the radio and the voice of Bermuda tree frogs ( = original nature sound: repeating chinking sound created by a choir of several small tree frogs) as a background voice ( audio CD). I record the radio signal ( white noise)  and background noise ( surrounding noise)  using two separate digital audio recorders. What do you think about this type of background noise ?

I read also your text "Thomas Edison's TDC- built one and it works ! - ITC Bridge". My question is: Which type of device you are using in your normal practice when recording the paranormal voices (Germanium receptor /TDC device for interdimensional communication (?) or more traditional methods for EVP-studies (?) ( Microphone / radio method etc.). How the construction of that TDC- device looks like what you are using at the moment and what is according to your opinion the preferred model/construction of that. I ask this question only in hope to purchase a ready made device from somewhere ( if that exists) and then start the research work ( in science and scientific articles it is always better- thinking "methods section" - if the author is able to refer to some specific commercially available model which is easily verifiable instead of the self-made model)

GISMO5367

Theories-of-PSI.pdf ESP-SUMMARY OF CONCLUSIONS.pdf Cardoso- 2010-EVP- pp.194-195.pdf

An nice bunch of pretty interesting information and this thread really is fascinating. If you want to gather a group for experiments with combined consciousness you can look for members here at Varanormal. Following the experience of our core team it doesn't really matter where the members are located. PSI fields are non local as far as we know.

Y

Hi,

Thank you very much  Dr Jeffer and Andres for your kind and interesting feedback. I would like to ask Dr. Jeffers  first a little bit more about the construction of the device, possibly provide the diagram of connections, in order to learn the basic idea of this equipment. How it is working?:

-> ..."I use a device that I have built myself. It uses voice synthesis to provide a source of primordial voice sound that is modulated into messages ..." <- 

Andres, your idea is very  good.   For example,  I  can try to meditate a specific image, which I have created in my mind ( no one knows anything about the image excluding myself). I recall the details of the image on daily basis and make that a fixed idea for me.  I also  make a drawing about the image and concentrate on that repeatedly. If this image  manifests on your screen/computer  by itself ( without sending that by email or any other method), this is instrumental transcommunication and physical mediumship. If  you can recognize that image using your intuition, vision, automatic writing , Ouja board or with the help of a medium, this is mental mediumship.  In theory, all Varanormal members are welcome. Time difference between Finland and the recipient country should not be a problem, because the reception is not linked with time. After a certain time interval ( or when I have enough answers) , I would collect and analyze the data  and publish a summary of the results on Varanormal platform. This is only one example and it is easy to modify this kind of  experiment in many ways.

On 3/18/2021 at 10:04 AM, GISMO5367 said:

Hi,

Thank you very much  Dr Jeffer and Andres for your kind and interesting feedback. I would like to ask Dr. Jeffers  first a little bit more about the construction of the device, possibly provide the diagram of connections, in order to learn the basic idea of this equipment. How it is working?:

Andres, your idea is very  good.   For example,  I  can try to meditate a specific image, which I have created in my mind ( no one knows anything about the image excluding myself). I recall the details of the image on daily basis and make that a fixed idea for me.  I also  make a drawing about the image and concentrate on that repeatedly. If this image  manifests on your screen/computer  by itself ( without sending that by email or any other method), this is instrumental transcommunication and physical mediumship. If  you can recognize that image using your intuition, vision, automatic writing , Ouja board or with the help of a medium, this is mental mediumship.  In theory, all Varanormal members are welcome. Time difference between Finland and the recipient country should not be a problem, because the reception is not linked with time. After a certain time interval ( or when I have enough answers) , I would collect and analyze the data  and publish a summary of the results on Varanormal platform. This is only one example and it is easy to modify this kind of  experiment in many ways.

A good plan and stunning cool idea!

Dr Jeffers and Andres,

I am really grateful for your both for the attached circuit diagrams and illustrating photographs. Before commenting anything, I must read, study and contemplate the whole topic and scenario and make comparisons.  Your help and support is highly appreciated ! Definitely I will come back to you when I am ready (= after  learning  a little bit more about signal processing, especially audio signals and those "receptors" which have been described in detail on this web site. ). 

And as Dr Jeffers said -being a newcomer here - I really missed  that fact that Andres has earlier posted information about  his work concerning  Zinctite and Germanuim evp receivers. I found the information/file  now and go through the text carefully. 

Andres - my idea about the PSI experiment -> I will make a short study plan, ask your suggestions and additional  comments and then publish the whole plan here on Varanormal web site.. Hopefully our members are interested ... ?

53 minutes ago, GISMO5367 said:

Andres - my idea about the PSI experiment -> I will make a short study plan, ask your suggestions and additional  comments and then publish the whole plan here on Varanormal web site.. Hopefully our members are interested ... ?

Please do just that!!

I'm the director of experiments within Varanormal and I liked your ESP idea. Once you have it finished, please join the experiments team Club here, post the experimental design, and I'll see that it is performed.

Hi Dr. Jeffers,

I am retired too, since 2016, doing part-time work at the moment and spending the rest of my time here on your web site and with my family. Luckily, I have now a little bit more free time to concentrate on my hobbies and real interests including independent scientific research work, parapsychology, astrobiology, ITC,  occult sciences and spiritism among others ....

• 3 weeks later...

The eltron photo is a beautiful example of a really nicely built Geranium Diode. While I initially played with them, I have strayed away from using any sort of geranium diode, or transistor, as I find them faaar too easily picking up external am transmission, especially when paired with any sort of coil.

This is my own personal opinion, please continue your experimentation.

I myself, have limited my work away from any Diode-Based receivers. My initial work in them when I was 6 years old, from a Scientific American article on receivers, was rather dodgy. I finally came to believe that the snippets of voices I was hearing came from "Skip reception", that was also present in my Amateur radio work, This "Skip reception" came from transmissions from places that theoretically I shouldn't be able to receive, and usually consisted of snippets of dialogue, being bounced around the atmosphere, when condition was right for it. As I was located in the Canadian North....polar lights would magnify this condition greatly.

Edited by CanadaKim

I fully understand and agee your idea and are with you as far as your experiences are concerned especially thinking one type of radio voices . What about If the white noise is mixed with a weak foreign langue picked from some radio station and suddenly you hear somebody repeating your own name and directing a question to you using your own language ( = the "voice introduces him/herself to you)? Then we have again  a new big problem ( -> according to the literature this has happened to EVP-researchers repetedly ) - and some Adres', and Jeff's audio clips on this forum confirm the same fact as well.

GISMO1567

15 hours ago, CanadaKim said:

The eltron photo is a beautiful example of a really nicely built Geranium Diode. While I initially played with them, I have strayed away from using any sort of geranium diode, or transistor, as I find them faaar too easily picking up external am transmission, especially when paired with any sort of coil.

This is my own personal opinion, please continue your experimentation.

One way to get rid of possible stray radio wave contamination would be to enclose the components completely in an aluminium cast box. I did this a lot.