I stumbled upon this by accident, which in my case always means that my spiritual guide pushed me towards it. I have an Amazon Prime subscription and I subscribed to the Prime History channel. There I saw an 8 episode series called "The secret of the Skinwalker Ranch" and I watched all of them. First I thought that it was the usual stuff about U.F.O's, ancient alien races, stargates and all that stuff. But these 8 episodes were really something that grabbed me.

1. ThePlace

utah-139984_960_720.jpg.9541ffd642df02ce1b01005f04f8d813.jpg

The plot is an old farm located in the northeast of Utah in the so called UINTA basin. Until the end of the 18th century it was populated by the american native tribes of the Utes and Navajo. Later the Utes cooperated with the US army and with their contribution the Navajos were sold into slavery. It was said that the Navajo shamans cursed the land before they were deported. Later the place was farmed by several families, the Myers, the Arnolds and the Shermans.

2. Paranormal activities

It's a place with a long history of paranormal incidents (since 1906) like lights in  the sky U.F.O sightings, EMF anomalies, attacks from wolve-like creatures and cattle mutulation.

3. The story of the video

The series was filmed in 2019. A team of experts and scientist were invited by the current owner of the ranch, Brandon Fugal. He is a real estate investor and supports paranormal research. The footage that is generated by the team during summer 2019 shows amazing paranormal incidents.

• They measured beams going from the UINTA ridge directly into the sky only visible by using IR cameras.
  • Several U.F.O. sightings in broad daylight.
  • In one of the old houses they found a hollow, sealed concrete chamber containing ashes and bone fragments. It also was a place were haunting coming from could be observed. No one knows what this chamber was used for.
  • By use of a ground radar they identified a large 1000 ft long football shaped object buried in the ground directly under a road that connects two of the old homested settlings.
  • They frequently measured very high electromagnetic activities across the whole EM spectrum, especially in conjunction with U.F.O sightings. The biggest energy concentrations were found in the microwave range but they also got hit by gamma ray bursts.
  • They identified an energy concentration 1.500m above the ranch. While trying to measure it by use of an instrument platform hooked to a weather ballon, the whole ballon and equipment just vanished after the meter readings went off scale. They repeated the experiment with instruments attached to rockets and could observe very high energy levels in the microwave and gamma ray spectrum in that specified level above the ranch.
  • Batteries got depleted of energy in an instant
  • Team members got headaches, dizziness, nausea, tissue detachments and burns from gamma rays.
  • Livestock showed serious signs of stress, fear and confusion.
  • Two Alpaquas were attacked and injured by a wolve like creature
  • A cow died apparently from stress induced pneumonia.

4. Associations

I always feel amazed if I see or read something that triggers my memory so that sudden associations are showing up I wasn't aware of.

One thing that mesmerized me was that our well known Mr. Biggelow (yes, the one who payed a million dollar for the best afterlife essay) was the owner of the Skinwalker ranch from 1996 - 2016! He founded an institue named NIDS (National Institute of Discovery Science) and employed a team of experts, scientists and former FBI investigators to run an investigation program on the ranch. The Pentagon contributed to the researtch and co-founded it. In the end all results were classified and the NIDS was dissolved again by Biggelow. He sold the farm to Brandon Fugal in 2016 and told him, hew should be prepared to accept that something strange is going on there.

Another thing that triggered my memory was something I read in Mary Roberts book "Seth speaks!". Maybe you know Mary Roberts, she was a medium and Seth is a channeled, very high entity that spoke through her and helped her to write books in his name. In chapter 5 of the first part of the book, Seth tells about how thoughts are forming matter.  He tells something about crosspoints of dimensions were the interdimensional border is very fragile. He calls these "subordinate points"

Here comes a citation from this chapter:

"Briefly, in your own country, the West Coast, portions of the East Coast, Utah, the Great Lakes, the Chicago area, the Minneapolis area, and some other southwestern areas, are in those neighborhoods of excellent coordinate activity, for the reasons given. Materialization will quickly appear, and potentials therefore for both constructive and destructive elements are high."

You see Seth clearly mentioned Utah? I think this is amazing. I want to cite other paragraphs were Seth tells more about the activity coming from the subordinate points. I will put this in the following quates.

"Give us a moment. These coordinate points themselves activate the behavior of atoms and molecules as, say for example, the sun aids the growth of plants. The coordinates activate the generating behavior of atoms and molecules, and greatly encourage their cooperative abilities; their tendency to swarm, so to speak, into organizations and structural groupings. The coordinate points magnify or intensify the behavior, the latent spontaneity inherent within the properties of physical matter. They act as psychic generators, propelling what is not yet physical into physical form."

"These points are not recognized as such, but they are points of what you could call double reality, containing great energy potential; coordinate points, indeed, where realities merge. There are main coordinate points, pure mathematically, sources of fantastic energy, and subordinate coordinate points, vast in number."

"Now: This is highly simplified, but the subjective experience of any consciousness is automatically expressed as electromagnetic energy units. These exist “beneath” the range of physical matter. They are, if you prefer, incipient particles that have not yet emerged into matter."

Roberts, Jane. Seth Speaks: The Eternal Validity of the Soul (A Seth Book) (S.82). Amber-Allen Publishing. Kindle-Version.

As you can read Seth also clearly states that the described affects are also comprising electromagnetic energy!

Common Principles?

As part of my analytical mind I always try to find the working principles behind things I observe. As I already told, in the videos the investigation team frequently observed drained batteries in smartphones and other equipment they used for their measurements. Already in the 1st episode they witnessed an instant and total charge drain of their smartphone batteries while scrutinizing a cave. In another eposide the ground radar equipment suddenly shows a charge loss in  the batteries that were fully charged before. In a third incident a laser beam just got extinguished even though the batteries were still ok.

While scrutinizing the cave, one of the teams members, Travis Taylor (Astrophysicist) suddenly suffered from dizzines and exhaustion. His knees got weak, he started to trumble and went out of the cave. Outoside he told he felt drained as if his blood sugar has went down instantly.

What is the common principle behind these effects? Obviously it's energy drain! There seems to be a quality coming from another dimension that seems to affect energy in general. In our world energy has different facets. We see it as chemical enegry, electrical energy, potential energy (a mass pulled onto a certain height), dynamic energy (a mass in movement), magnetic energy, thermal energy and energy in biological metabolism. What if a quality coming from a higher levelled dimension can affect energy in general? What if "energy" on that level is oneness without those facets as we see it here? Could this be an explanation why "energy" in our world can be affected in all its appearances simultaneously?

11 hours ago, Andres Ramos said:

I stumbled upon this by accident, which in my case always means that my spiritual guide pushed me towards it. I have an Amazon Prime subscription and I subscribed to the Prime History channel. There I saw an 8 episode series called "The secret of the Skinwalker Ranch" and I watched all of them. First I thought that it was the usual stuff about U.F.O's, ancient alien races, stargates and all that stuff. But these 8 episodes were really something that grabbed me.

1. ThePlace

utah-139984_960_720.jpg.9541ffd642df02ce1b01005f04f8d813.jpg

The plot is an old farm located in the northeast of Utah in the so called UINTA basin. Until the end of the 18th century it was populated by the american native tribes of the Utes and Navajo. Later the Utes cooperated with the US army and with their contribution the Navajos were sold into slavery. It was said that the Navajo shamans cursed the land before they were deported. Later the place was farmed by several families, the Myers, the Arnolds and the Shermans.

2. Paranormal activities

It's a place with a long history of paranormal incidents (since 1906) like lights in  the sky U.F.O sightings, EMF anomalies, attacks from wolve-like creatures and cattle mutulation.

3. The story of the video

The series was filmed in 2019. A team of experts and scientist were invited by the current owner of the ranch, Brandon Fugal. He is a real estate investor and supports paranormal research. The footage that is generated by the team during summer 2019 shows amazing paranormal incidents.

• They measured beams going from the UINTA ridge directly into the sky only visible by using IR cameras.
  • Several U.F.O. sightings in broad daylight.
  • In one of the old houses they found a hollow, sealed concrete chamber containing ashes and bone fragments. It also was a place were haunting coming from could be observed. No one knows what this chamber was used for.
  • By use of a ground radar they identified a large 1000 ft long football shaped object buried in the ground directly under a road that connects two of the old homested settlings.
  • They frequently measured very high electromagnetic activities across the whole EM spectrum, especially in conjunction with U.F.O sightings. The biggest energy concentrations were found in the microwave range but they also got hit by gamma ray bursts.
  • They identified an energy concentration 1.500m above the ranch. While trying to measure it by use of an instrument platform hooked to a weather ballon, the whole ballon and equipment just vanished after the meter readings went off scale. They repeated the experiment with instruments attached to rockets and could observe very high energy levels in the microwave and gamma ray spectrum in that specified level above the ranch.
  • Batteries got depleted of energy in an instant
  • Team members got headaches, dizziness, nausea, tissue detachments and burns from gamma rays.
  • Livestock showed serious signs of stress, fear and confusion.
  • Two Alpaquas were attacked and injured by a wolve like creature
  • A cow died apparently from stress induced pneumonia.

4. Associations

I always feel amazed if I see or read something that triggers my memory so that sudden associations are showing up I wasn't aware of.

One thing that mesmerized me was that our well known Mr. Biggelow (yes, the one who payed a million dollar for the best afterlife essay) was the owner of the Skinwalker ranch from 1996 - 2016! He founded an institue named NIDS (National Institute of Discovery Science) and employed a team of experts, scientists and former FBI investigators to run an investigation program on the ranch. The Pentagon contributed to the researtch and co-founded it. In the end all results were classified and the NIDS was dissolved again by Biggelow. He sold the farm to Brandon Fugal in 2016 and told him, hew should be prepared to accept that something strange is going on there.

Another thing that triggered my memory was something I read in Mary Roberts book "Seth speaks!". Maybe you know Mary Roberts, she was a medium and Seth is a channeled, very high entity that spoke through her and helped her to write books in his name. In chapter 5 of the first part of the book, Seth tells about how thoughts are forming matter.  He tells something about crosspoints of dimensions were the interdimensional border is very fragile. He calls these "subordinate points"

Here comes a citation from this chapter:

"Briefly, in your own country, the West Coast, portions of the East Coast, Utah, the Great Lakes, the Chicago area, the Minneapolis area, and some other southwestern areas, are in those neighborhoods of excellent coordinate activity, for the reasons given. Materialization will quickly appear, and potentials therefore for both constructive and destructive elements are high."

You see Seth clearly mentioned Utah? I think this is amazing. I want to cite other paragraphs were Seth tells more about the activity coming from the subordinate points. I will put this in the following quates.

"Give us a moment. These coordinate points themselves activate the behavior of atoms and molecules as, say for example, the sun aids the growth of plants. The coordinates activate the generating behavior of atoms and molecules, and greatly encourage their cooperative abilities; their tendency to swarm, so to speak, into organizations and structural groupings. The coordinate points magnify or intensify the behavior, the latent spontaneity inherent within the properties of physical matter. They act as psychic generators, propelling what is not yet physical into physical form."

"These points are not recognized as such, but they are points of what you could call double reality, containing great energy potential; coordinate points, indeed, where realities merge. There are main coordinate points, pure mathematically, sources of fantastic energy, and subordinate coordinate points, vast in number."

"Now: This is highly simplified, but the subjective experience of any consciousness is automatically expressed as electromagnetic energy units. These exist “beneath” the range of physical matter. They are, if you prefer, incipient particles that have not yet emerged into matter."

Roberts, Jane. Seth Speaks: The Eternal Validity of the Soul (A Seth Book) (S.82). Amber-Allen Publishing. Kindle-Version.

As you can read Seth also clearly states that the described affects are also comprising electromagnetic energy!

Each time I read another excerpt of the Seth Material it's even better than the last one! I think it's time to read the whole book (or books, I think there are more than one right?)

The Biggelow story was quite fascinating! it makes sense but I didn't know that.

10 hours ago, Andres Ramos said:

Common Principles?

As part of my analytical mind I always try to find the working principles behind things I observe. As I already told, in the videos the investigation team frequently observed drained batteries in smartphones and other equipment they used for their measurements. Already in the 1st episode they witnessed an instant and total charge drain of their smartphone batteries while scrutinizing a cave. In another eposide the ground radar equipment suddenly shows a charge loss in  the batteries that were fully charged before. In a third incident a laser beam just got extinguished even though the batteries were still ok.

While scrutinizing the cave, one of the teams members, Travis Taylor (Astrophysicist) suddenly suffered from dizzines and exhaustion. His knees got weak, he started to trumble and went out of the cave. Outoside he told he felt drained as if his blood sugar has went down instantly.

What is the common principle behind these effects? Obviously it's energy drain! There seems to be a quality coming from another dimension that seems to affect energy in general. In our world energy has different facets. We see it as chemical enegry, electrical energy, potential energy (a mass pulled onto a certain height), dynamic energy (a mass in movement), magnetic energy, thermal energy and energy in biological metabolism. What if a quality coming from a higher levelled dimension can affect energy in general? What if "energy" on that level is oneness without those facets as we see it here? Could this be an explanation why "energy" in our world can be affected in all its appearances simultaneously?

For what is worth I totally think that there is an essential form of energy which underlies all of the physical forms.

Now, I'm a bit surprised about Seth's statement regarding EM energy since I had always viewed EM as a "lesser", non-essential, too-physical form. But maybe it's more fundamental than I gave it "credit for", so to speak.

On the other hand, he might have meant something like.... "the subjective experience of any consciousness is automatically expressed, radiated, as a unit of purely fundamental energy WHICH generates (translates into) a unit of EM energy when that expression is targeted to this one physical world which just happens to have EM as the fundamental energy form.

In other words, I really don't imagine electromagnetic fields and waves existing in all the astral planes, specially those far away from matter (like the Angelic plane as some call it).

12 hours ago, Andres Ramos said:

There I saw an 8 episode series called "The secret of the Skinwalker Ranch" and I watched all of them.

Happy New Year Mr. Ramos,

There is a Season 2 of skinwalker ranch available to watch at the history channel website:

https://www.history.com/shows/the-secret-of-skinwalker-ranch/season-2

Second season is pretty good.

Ron

9 hours ago, Fernando Luis Cacciola Carballal said:

Each time I read another excerpt of the Seth Material it's even better than the last one! I think it's time to read the whole book (or books, I think there are more than one right?)

The Biggelow story was quite fascinating! it makes sense but I didn't know that.

Yes Fernando. There are several books Mary Roberts channelled. My quotes were from the first one that was published in the 70s. But Mary also wrote books that focused on special thoughts. I remember one book covering the meaning of projections and dreams and another one written about the spiritual implications of pandemics (Hello Corona!).

9 hours ago, Fernando Luis Cacciola Carballal said:

For what is worth I totally think that there is an essential form of energy which underlies all of the physical forms.

Now, I'm a bit surprised about Seth's statement regarding EM energy since I had always viewed EM as a "lesser", non-essential, too-physical form. But maybe it's more fundamental than I gave it "credit for", so to speak.

On the other hand, he might have meant something like.... "the subjective experience of any consciousness is automatically expressed, radiated, as a unit of purely fundamental energy WHICH generates (translates into) a unit of EM energy when that expression is targeted to this one physical world which just happens to have EM as the fundamental energy form.

In other words, I really don't imagine electromagnetic fields and waves existing in all the astral planes, specially those far away from matter (like the Angelic plane as some call it).

I agree with you Ron. Electromagnetic energy likely is something that is transformed from a higher quality when this quality enters our physical realm. I remember that Rudolf Steiner wrote something similar. He said that human thought is frozen electricity. That is pointing in the same direction.

8 hours ago, Arizona EVP said:

Happy New Year Mr. Ramos,

There is a Season 2 of skinwalker ranch available to watch at the history channel website:

https://www.history.com/shows/the-secret-of-skinwalker-ranch/season-2

Second season is pretty good.

Ron

A happy new year also for you Ron! 

Thank you for the link. I hoped so much for another season. Obviously you already saw it.

• 2 months later...

This was such an interesting investigation to watch. So many things happening in one location and one general location that includes the surrounding properties as well. 

I also believe that it's all a matter of energy and then so much more with this location. If even half of what they've shown is true, this is one area I have no desire to experience. That last statement is based off of George Napp that did a documentary called the Hunt for the Skinwalker (also available on Amazon). He has years worth of documentation. After seeing information he shared, there's some very scary, foreign to me, stuff that I have no desire to experience (portals with crazy looking creatures crawling out - nope, no thanks). 

There is such a thing as good and bad energy. I'll experience all the good any day, but I don't allow the bad. The scientists there got radiation poisoning, brain tumors, all kinds of crazy stuff happening to their bodies (and their scientific equipment). Plus community members get very sick and aren't sure why. It could be genetics, but if it's the location then that extra area should be shut down (close all the portals and shut it down). 

It's a whole other topic to discuss why certain things there are happening. A friend of mine is doing a lot of research on this place and we've all been taking about it recently. Definitely interesting.

I just watched Season 1 again and now will also rewatch Season 2. While going again through all these incidents I asked myself why this place is so soaked with negative energy. When you watch it, it's a beautiful landscape, nothing ugly. If the legend is true this place is a portal and negative energies are protecting it that were called by witchcraft.

I think there must be a way to release this place from that curse. The investigation team did a lot scientific work but what is required now is spiritual work. What would be possible if that portal could be used for positive communication? 

11 hours ago, Andres Ramos said:

I just watched Season 1 again and now will also rewatch Season 2. While going again through all these incidents I asked myself why this place is so soaked with negative energy. When you watch it, it's a beautiful landscape, nothing ugly. If the legend is true this place is a portal and negative energies are protecting it that were called by witchcraft.

I think there must be a way to release this place from that curse. The investigation team did a lot scientific work but what is required now is spiritual work. What would be possible if that portal could be used for positive communication? 

Andrés, I completely agree. I told my friends inquiring about it that those portals need to be shut down now. If the legends are true there's got to be a way to reverse it and use it for positive and good. Or just transform the property completely. Spiritual work is exactly what's needed!

• 2 weeks later...