• Administrators

Here is a sample of 150Khz from my Shortwave radio today.

I've noticed the energy field growing dramatically, especially since the latest developments using audiomulch.

Spirut often says radio, but until I can determine if they mean practical radio or any device we use to communicate I can't make assumptions. 

I've used radio since 2005, am well adapted and it's a good medium.

150Khz is very low and subject subject massive amounts of EMI ' particularly electronics as well as lightning.

It's never been successful prior to today. 

I have kits to build vlf (which requires a good ground), but I not that skilled in electronics and it will take some time to assemble the NASA vlf receiver I have and find a good ground.

We had great success in California 2005-2009 using radio, and again in 2016-2017 from 3,000 miles away.

Here is today's sample from a Shortwave radio.

Keith

8-11-21 Radio shortwave 150khz sample.wav

Yeah Keith,

You were rocking the radio thing back in California in that shed below the power lines.

I remember your stream producing nice interaction.

That being said..............

Dude - you gotta feed those folks.

This filtered clip is from 20.6 to 26.3 seconds of your file.

There is both a male (at the beginning) and female (fainter towards the end) saying:  I'm Hungry

Ron

2062506500_8-11-21Radioshortwave150khzsample1-IM HUNGRY.wav

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Arizona EVP said:

Yeah Keith,

You were rocking the radio thing back in California in that shed below the power lines.

I remember your stream producing nice interaction.

That being said..............

Dude - you gotta feed those folks.

This filtered clip is from 20.6 to 26.3 seconds of your file.

There is both a male (at the beginning) and female (fainter towards the end) saying:  I'm Hungry

Ron

2062506500_8-11-21Radioshortwave150khzsample1-IM HUNGRY.wav 245.07 kB · 2 downloads

Thanks Ron, so glad to see you.

You know the other day my internet went out and I used SpiriTron app.

And I was successful.

It was clear back then you're clairaudient. And you definitely helped pioneer the concept!

Put radio on backburner while developing non-radio means to prove the concept:

Radios are whatever device we focus on.

🙂

7 hours ago, Keith J. Clark said:

Here is a sample of 150Khz from my Shortwave radio today.

I've noticed the energy field growing dramatically, especially since the latest developments using audiomulch.

Spirut often says radio, but until I can determine if they mean practical radio or any device we use to communicate I can't make assumptions. 

I've used radio since 2005, am well adapted and it's a good medium.

150Khz is very low and subject subject massive amounts of EMI ' particularly electronics as well as lightning.

It's never been successful prior to today. 

I have kits to build vlf (which requires a good ground), but I not that skilled in electronics and it will take some time to assemble the NASA vlf receiver I have and find a good ground.

We had great success in California 2005-2009 using radio, and again in 2016-2017 from 3,000 miles away.

Here is today's sample from a Shortwave radio.

Keith

8-11-21 Radio shortwave 150khz sample.wav 1.84 MB · 4 downloads

Very good sample Keith!

I heard

• "Danke" in german
  • "Can't work for servant"?
  • "Hallo Ramos" I heard at pos 25s! How did they know I would listen to this?
  • "Your server notes.."?

Great clips, man!

• Administrators

And we hope you join us when we start more live streams soon 🙂

technically speaking I'm pretty sure that everyone that has worked with any of the streams has helped build the necessary energy field. I think everyone helped build it.

First it wasn't possible.

Then people focused on it..

Technology advanced, we evolve as people.

Then it went on YouTube in 2016. Since then I suspect at least 1,000 people have tried it. Admittedly most don't know what it is because I've been focusing on development.

But...we can all get there. We can all develop. And begin to understand what makes ITC work.

Keith