Using Wavepad audio editor for EVP

Thanks for sharing Andres. I have got WavPad and use it sometimes in conjunction with Adobe audition 3, it's a very good program to use....    I mainly use Adobe audition 3 It's an older version of AA, But I know my way around it better 🙂
Thanks again, Lance.

58 minutes ago, Lance Reed said:

What do you mean Audacity is a spy software?? 

Watch the video. Audacity has been modified by the new owner in a way that it grabs certain system informations, like your IP, OS-version, CPU numer and much more and stores them on servers in russia. This data can be made available to government and law enforcement authorities on demand. It also can be sold to third parties.

11 hours ago, Lance Reed said:

Oh Frightening stuff!! I will not be using that again, Thanks Andres.

Lance,  seems to me that if you're comfortable using audacity then uninstall the newest version and just run an older version of audacity. 

You can still get older versions of audacity going back years.

Kinda like the way you use audition 3.0. 

Truth be told - I run audition 1.5 and it does everything I want it to.

Ron

I use an old version, I guess once they see the drop in figures for new ones and is not at the accepted levels they expect.  Once they realise that we are all using older versions then they will move to remove them.  Shame as it is a great program in my humble opinion. 

2 hours ago, Karyn said:

I use an old version, I guess once they see the drop in figures for new ones and is not at the accepted levels they expect.  Once they realise that we are all using older versions then they will move to remove them.  Shame as it is a great program in my humble opinion. 

I hope so too. So far every version not higher than 3.0 should be ok.