Karyn

eBooks (free download)   William Treurniet

The Zeta Interviews (Ed4) - The book presents the raw transcripts of the sessions with the Zetas.

A Primer of the Zeta Race (Ed16) - The book discusses various aspects of the Zeta race and its agenda whilst dealing with this planet and its people.

Extraterrestrial Cosmology and Technology (Ed4) - The book is about the Zeta science and technology. It includes a cosmology based on consciousness.

The Quick Zeta Primer - The book is an abridged version of "A primer of the Zeta race". It contains a briefer discussion of some of the more difficult concepts in the primer book.

Documentation of the information received through the medium, Paul Hamden

This web page gives more documentation and is updated as new information comes forward.  http://www.treurniet.ca/zetacom/zetaprimer.htm

also http://treurniet.ca/wonder/

WILLIAM TREURNIET AND THE ZETAS
Contact with extraterrestrials is very much in the news at the moment and a significant number of mediums and especially ITC researchers are claiming to have had friendly contact. Sonia Rinaldi and the Scole Group are some notable examples. In the video below, Inge Crosson, Director of the Wallacia Development Center, interviews William Treurniet, a retired scientist, about his experiences of talking to members of the extraterrestrial Zeta Race through medium Paul Hamden. He and Paul have co-written several and books about these experiences - download free copies.

William will be speaking on the Zoom Global Gathering next Sunday 13th June 2021.

Please see also my post 20.4.2021 / Ufology / Zetas

There is a conflict between that information provided for example By Dr. J Mack [ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_E._Mack]  and  Budd Hopkins in their   books related to Alien abductions and those peaceful Zetas trance medium Mr. Hamden is channelling.  This opposition needs an explanation and critical comments are welcome.

GISMO5367

15 hours ago, GISMO5367 said:

There is a conflict between that information provided for example By Dr. J Mack [ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_E._Mack]  and  Budd Hopkins in their   books related to Alien abductions and those peaceful Zetas trance medium Mr. Hamden is channelling.  This opposition needs an explanation and critical comments are welcome.

GISMO5367

There are around 63 specific races that make up the Gray species. It was easier for me to  then understand the differences between information or actions of races when I realized this.

21 hours ago, Karyn said:

Thank you Paul for letting people know when next you appear.  I shall put up a calendar so others can work out the time for their area.  Foremost of the world it is sunday & for australia it is monday.  https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20210617T090000

On 6/17/2021 at 9:08 AM, Paul Hamden said:

There are around 63 specific races that make up the Gray species. It was easier for me to  then understand the differences between information or actions of races when I realized this.

On 6/17/2021 at 9:08 AM, Paul Hamden said:

Thank You Paul for your feedback and when participating in the discussion on Varanormal forum. I highly appreciate your work as a trance medium and I am  fully aware of the fact that without the support and help of trance mediums like you,  any kind of research work related to "the preservation of consciousness after bodily death" as well as attempts to contact interdimensional beings - like aliens - would be impossibly.

Already in 2017 I had a conversation with William Treurniet related to this topic. The main problems concerning The Zetas (grey aliens) we met during this correspondence, are presented in the attachments below.

EXTRACTS FROM THE CORRESPONDENCE BETEWEEN JK and WT 6-2017.pdf J-Rod-1.pdf ALIEN TISSUE AND FLUID SAMPLES (2).pdf

I see in the discussion extract that there is a suggestion that medical practitioners and scientists should be involved in the communication processes to validate or dispute my mediumship. What isn't known by the public is that on two occasions I allowed a team of 8 or so scientists and others to sit and discuss with the zetas through myself for three hour period. This was a very intense process and was also very successful. At one point they asked that a zeta appear in the room and within a minute or so two scientists outside of the room came in startled and said they had seen "an alien" (which i thought was amusing) I look forward to the disclosure process for UAP so we can all move forward in the conversations. Regards

AS far as I am aware there is no transcript of what was said in the Global Meeting, the chats come to those who are hosts and there was nothing like that said.  I believe someone in the group asked the question or suggested it.

So I am not too sure which chat record you are referring to Paul.  In any event we have fantastic tools now to show changes in the brain when activity with spirit is being made.

I agree the more mainstream it becomes all the better...that is one reason we are vara normal completely normal against paranormal which over and above the norm

• Administrators
On 6/16/2021 at 11:01 AM, GISMO5367 said:

GISMO5367

We welcome analytical processes! That's our foundation. 

Keith

• Administrators
On 6/18/2021 at 3:31 AM, Paul Hamden said:

I see in the discussion extract that there is a suggestion that medical practitioners and scientists should be involved in the communication processes to validate or dispute my mediumship. What isn't known by the public is that on two occasions I allowed a team of 8 or so scientists and others to sit and discuss with the zetas through myself for three hour period. This was a very intense process and was also very successful. At one point they asked that a zeta appear in the room and within a minute or so two scientists outside of the room came in startled and said they had seen "an alien" (which i thought was amusing) I look forward to the disclosure process for UAP so we can all move forward in the conversations. Regards

And we also look forward to it William! 

Any info shared to the general public without compensation deserves more than equal consideration. 

In my experiences with you personally have only had positive outcomes.  Meaning your discovered truths are taken into consideration. Equal opportunity we call it!

Anyone can access the information at will, at any time.  We welcome new observers to consider the motives of such material, and to take into account all factors when considering what they may deem to be or not be truth for themselves. We applaud your fearlessness in pressing forward to share your experiences, regardless of any potential outcome.

We're glad to have you contribute to this public KnowledgeBase that will be present for at least the next 20 years.  Hopefully beyond. 

So, thank you. 

Keith

• Administrators

Whoops! Actually Paul, I see you both as one concerted effort. In my mind. There is no distinction in my conscious mind between your effort and William's effort to propagate the information presented in your material. That was my perception, which clearly blended into a misconception.

Apologies!

Was not intentional. 

We thank you for your continued work in this field.

Due to physical restraints I am limited to social interaction by mobile device rather than desktop, which lends itself to errors. (Small text among them)

I stand corrected.

We support your work, both of you.

Sorry about that! So here we have the actual source instead of an intermediary. What could be better?

Feel it best to acknowledge my error here than edit original post. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. 

Is there anything planned for further commentary on the Zeta race? I'm quite certain that the general public would want to know. Count me among them.

Karyn, myself, amd others here do our best to ensure that free knowledge is propagated as much as it can be, given our limited resources. 

Since we succeeded with ITC Bridge as a decade of archived information still available to the public today, we are of great assurance that this forum will proliferate for at least 3 decades.

And so we thank you, Paul Ham, for your continuing effort towards the enlightenment of the human race.

I've come to know you on Facebook, but have trended away from non-permanent sources of archived information in favor of search engine index capable repositories.

My apologies for the misrepresentation, and thank you sir. 

Honest error.

Keith

Hi Keith, William has done a massive amount of work documenting the trance communications from the Zetas. Its been an amazing journey and of course William has also developed the cosmology book from the information from The Zetas and also other areas.

I've just finished my book called The Zeta Mind, it is a handbook for evidential contact with any race. I just did a youtube clip with Wendy Zammits global group as well.

Here is the link: https://youtu.be/AHiWfv11Ffs

I and my partner (another life long contactee with the Zetas) are continuing on in many areas of development at this point.

Things like:

We created a new web page The-Zeta-Connection.com   it has a lot of current information on it as well as weekly blog posts.

Developing my partner (who sat as a physical medium) as a trance medium for the zetas to speak through (it's going well)

Getting weekly contact with the zetas in the house (crazy and very interesting)

Doing workshops and healings with the zetas supporting humans - very busy in that area

Also, doing online counselling for contactees to help understand their experiences with different races.

I remember your ITC work from many years ago when i used to visit your stream and we used to influence it, it was a very good learning process, for focused intention with spirits.

good to hear from you

Regards

COMMENTS

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

There is a lot of information available at the moment concerning the mind and actions of extraterrestrials, especially the grey aliens (Zeta reticuli). Except the valuable information provided by Paul Hamden and William Treurniet there are also other sources which reveal detailed and accurate information concerning  this alien race.  An interesting text is for example the attached document ”Alien mind”. Otherwise,  trained and experienced ufologists ( many of them have dedicated their whole life for these studies) have so far been unable to provide not a single one example or case report about the physical evidence of extraterrestrial visitors ( close encounter of the third kind  - contact) which fulfill the criteria of scientific evidence. 

If there are more than sixty Grey species, some of them good and compassionate, others bad and unreliable  or something in between, we need to follow the operating principles accepted a long time ago in spiritism, Ouja sessions and occult sciences: We need to cofirm and prove the true identity and intentions of the communicating entities and in this case that they are really Grey Aliens / Zetas and above all that they are independent beings, not from our own race and not productions of our own mind or our (collective) subconsciousness. We need also prove and witness, how the Zetas manifest in their etheric and physical bodies. There i also  a lot of pooled data showing their physical manifestations ( see for example the attached document ”Passport to Magonia)

Keeping the above presented conflict in mind,  I will add some comments to Paul Hamden’s text on the forum as follows:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I see in the discussion extract that there is a suggestion that medical practitioners and scientists should be involved in the communication processes to validate or dispute my mediumship.

Yes, this is necessary if we hope to get more intelligent and sentient people to tell openly their real opinions on the forum without violating good manners. When Paul and William have now established   good relationship and co-operation with Zetas over the years, it is expected that the Zetas decide to reveal themselves in some way independently without the immediate help and support of a trance medium. This type of contact should  happen either privately or in front of the public in the presence of independent observers . These ”observers should be for example leading SPR  spr.ac.uk |    members (scientists)  and some of them should be practicing psychologists and psychiatrists who are familiar with hypnotic regression therapy as well as  multiple personalities. They should also have first-hand information and experience as far as  alien abductions are concerned. Without this kind of confirmation the evidence provided is based only on mental impressions, opinions and  hearsays and has no permanent probative value. 

What isn't known by the public is that on two occasions I allowed a team of 8 or so scientists and others to sit and discuss with the zetas through myself for three hour period. This was a very intense process and was also very successful. At one point they asked that a zeta appear in the room and within a minute or so two scientists outside of the room came in startled and said they had seen "an alien" (which i thought was amusing) I look forward to the disclosure process for UAP so we can all move forward in the conversations. Regards

>>> If scientists OUTSIDE the seance room saw an alien but not the other people who were present, this is not real  evidence. What did those scientists actually see and what did the aliens say and in which form did they manifest ?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My suggestions:

Conditions for co-operation  with the (grey) aliens (Zetas)

-      We need to convince ourselves also of the physical evidence of the Zeta race  using scientific methods

-      Because Trance mediums like Paul Hamden are able to communicate with Zetas, we possibly might suggest  them (through Paul), that they do something concrete in our practical life (like in The Scole experiment) in oder to show their independent physical existence. Otherwise, they should tell us, how to act either personally or as a group or team, in order to contact them in their physical bodies in a particular agreed environment or under certain conditions.

-      Supposed that the alien beings (Zetas) are transcendent as far as their intelligence and knowledge are concerned,  we as humans are quite helpless if they are not co-operative and favorable to us. If they have negative intentions, contact with them might be even dangerous.

-      People should also use  their experience, critical thinking, common sense and everyday logic when trying to differentiate real evidence from hoaxes ,lies, wishful thinking and superstition. They should not accept everything straight away ( believers and followers).

-      We should remember,  that as humans we might also have specific features  and character traits which the Zetas don’t have ( passion, specific instincts, real emotions and the ability to feel and love or hate). Thus, we should deal with them equally without any inferiority, ask shameless and straightforward questions and - best of all - develop friendship with them, if this is possible.

-      The governments should reveal all hidden evidence related to UFOs and alien encounters  to the general public – especially concrete physical evidence. Thus,  I am eagerly waiting Pentagon new report at the end of this month (?) related to US navy footage concerning their documented alien crafts (UFOs/USOs).

GISMO5367

alien-mind.pdf Passport to Magonia-1.pdf

Edited by GISMO5367
New unfinished message

"  The governments should reveal all hidden evidence related to UFOs and alien encounters  to the general public – especially concrete physical evidence. Thus,  I am eagerly waiting Pentagon new report at the end of this month (?) related to US navy footage concerning their documented alien crafts (UFOs/USOs)."

I'm also waiting to see what happens.

I'm glad i can talk from my own experiences with the race as to me its very important to be clear.

Months ago i had someone contact me and demand that the zetas come to their house, he decided that he was mature enough for contact. Over many weeks, daily i was asked for contact and in the end i got a bit frustrated with it all and said "ok". I really wondered what was going to happen to this person. The next day I was contacted by a very scared person (The same individual) and he said. "Last night my wife and I were at home and we heard a noise outside. We then both moved towards the front door to look out side and we saw a being walking towards the house". They both then ran terrified and hid in their room. I said to him "What did you expect was going to happen?" He then said to me...

"I want them to come back tonight, i promise i wont be scared"

I said "You had your chance"

Humans will never react the way they believe they will in contact...no matter how you believe you will.

When they (gov) disclose, then there is a possibility that races may disclose as well.  We have been told by the zetas that disclosure will NOT take the form humans want. As someone who works closely with the race and has had to develop so i could even be in their space (due to frequency differences) This took me two full years of training by them to achieve. To get to the point that i could even be with them for longer than a few minutes without being burnt. I know and so does the race that humans want contact in evidential ways. I ponder on what would happen to religious belief systems across the globe, the control mechanisms of governments.. if they did disclose fully.

But let me finish on this note. If you or anyone  as a person had spent many years developing contact and it had supported hundreds of people to wellness, and you had also had evidential contact with others with you. Would you place in jeopardy the beings you work with to make them evidence themselves by coming here and landing in this hostile environment? (even for just for a few people?) Think about this, because I must take responsibility for any being who is injured or craft harmed. I don't think that people really understand in any way how races think, and what responsibility we have as experiences to those races in our contact. If they had never come, landed and been seen by others I would fully understand why people should question my contact. But at some point the calls for the race to evidence themselves seems to never end. Example: They come and evidence themselves to a group of 4 people, two of those people cant stay conscious in the contact and so pass out. The other two are in altered states due to frequency issues, afterwards they acknowledge they had an encounter. Then, next month another group demand evidence. Where does it end? Who is sufficient as a evidential witness for contact? (that the planet would fully agree that was evidential) Lastly, The Zetas have said to us "It will never be enough" and they mean that no matter what they do it wont be enough for humanity. But thanks for your post it is certainly interesting.

Edited by Paul Hamden

• Administrators

Thanks for the thoughtful commentary and points raised Gismo, as well as your replies Paul.

Our group experience, and mine specifically directly supports Paul's experience. Not in the same way, not to the same degree. I've been working to develop a contact field for 16 years, and now that desire is combined with the research team here as well as random people across the world.

When we hold live events we will specifically strive to demonstrate the direct influence of our intention on any experiment stream. Gismo I hope you participate. We did this in the past already, but the resources and time required were immense. 

Here's one sample: 

At the time I was unsure how it would be received and what role we play in the connection.

Simply put: When we get excited the experiment changes. However its like a battery, the more energy focused the greater result. But if not reinforced the power fades. But we have enough energy now we've brought it into consciousness with roughly 10 live streams

I don't think disclosure will ever be instant automatic and all-encompassing.

The missing link here is the effect of the observer and practitioners on the experiment, and the way I see this playing out is:

We don't feed steak to a baby. 

1. Establish a direct relationship between the energy field and a live experiment.

2. Begin to expand upon these principles. The public is not ready yet for the concept that they can influence anything anywhere in the world in an instant. They want devices to hold in their hand, to say they have had the experience. So our group will give them that. Education combined with more practitioners will provide more results.  

3. Eventually people will become open to the idea that they are the experiment. They will want answers,  which they won't receive until they're ready to make that leap. The best way to do this is to develop and then to propagate the information.  Reproduce.  That's the key. 

4. Begin to create more hardware and software devices. People will be able to draw the conclusion that we're influencing physical matter. These devices will then be viewed as biofeedback. People will desire to outperform others with the results. Some will succeed.

5. Alien disclosure is planned. Like all knowledge I feel it will be shaped to meet the needs of those who have suppressed it. They may even try to reinforce fear of "aliens."

6. We'll establish live two way television with people in other dimensions.

7. Public acceptance grows, and then the shift becomes on how to improve humanity and the earth.

8. Paranormal will come to be considered as normal. Some aspects.

The point of all this is simple:

Give humanity the tools to grow in knowledge of their own energetic expression. 

We must learn the implications of our thoughts and then learn how energy works. And measure it.

First people view energy as an observer. 

Then they observe as a creator. Then they create.

Our Team in the background has experimented with many complex things, some of which I do not even understand. We hope to make discoveries valid through reproduction by the public.  When we break a barrier that allows us the benefit of a scientific discovery we will open the doors for suggestions.

For now, we say: someone has to build a concept and focus on it. 

When this becomes obvious, and it will, we ask:

The public to Reproduce. 

The scientists to analyze and critique.

I resist the idea that every practitioner should conduct themselves as a scientist. Without scientific method and peer review this work will not mature. This is a call for scientists to observe and make themselves known. 

We hope there can be a relationship between the practitioners and the scientists. A co-op. That is the goal.

I've seen thousands of human and humanoid faces, as well as many who seem to be of a different species. 

If we want the result, someone needs to do the work. 

For Varanormal, we're here for the long game. We'll answer questions honestly and openly now, just remember it has NOT matured.

When it does, we will have no hesitation in sharing the process and eliciting feedback. That's why we're here. To develop a community network.

Multiple members of our team have earned their Doctorates.

But all I do is help organize, and I take any experiment they create and then "make it real" by focusing on it. We know we can directly blend with "spirit" personalities. Asking an experiment to work like an electronic circuit without electricity will always be marginal, for now.

An experiment group is like a multi-cylinder gas engine, all put of time. Sometimes we're very strong, sometimes some are up energetically while others are down in their cycles.

By the end of this decade this will all change.  And multiple people will exploit it, good and bad.

Keith