Since two weeks I am  scrutinizing the effect of lose point contacts that are in move and thus creating  a kind of sliding or scratching noise since I observed spirit voices manifesting in sequences several times when I turned a potentiometer shaft. I now tried to utilize this effect deliberately.

Please see the video.

Transscripts of some of the messages I got in german (translated for you into english) i put here. They sound very enthusiastic but I know I need to be careful since I am developing clairaudience and I cannot rule out that some wishful thinking interferes with my perception.

• This is running good
  • All will do this now
  • We use something similar on our side
  • You can do it
  • You recognize immediatly
  • A coincidence succeds
  • Special friends are present today

Then I got some very personal messages related to my deceased father and myself that touched me deeply but this is nothing to put here.

Can post audio samples here. However they are difficult to understand for untrained ears. This is still no spirit news channel.

28 minutes ago, Ron Yacovetti said:

t does not speak German to understand. After all we often dont listen to 100% of what we hear, often it has to do with cadence...but I am still liking the results. As per usual, Andres has excelled it the electromechanical portion of this creation. I am wondering, is there a mostly English graveyard  near where you are??

Sadly not. The messages I get are roughly 90% german and 10% english averaged over all sessions and techniques. Thus when I'm doing more test I will get some messages in english and can post them here.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Ron Yacovetti said:

t does not speak German to understand. After all we often dont listen to 100% of what we hear, often it has to do with cadence...but I am still liking the results. As per usual, Andres has excelled it the electromechanical portion of this creation. I am wondering, is there a mostly English graveyard  near where you are??

We would like to know who made this post, the user in Canada.

Please email me keith@varanormal.com

Hi Jeff! A nice idea. We also had similar thoughts on LDR's at low light conditions. Maybe Hall sensors would react the same way if exposed to very low signals. Michael Lee hypothesized that those sensors under these conditions would turn over into emitting shot noise, which are trains of randomly grouped impulses basically.

I really think that these impulses are a key to ITC in general. Wagner in Brazil just utilized electrical sparks from a Tesla coil to generate impulses. I did it with the rotating drum and earlier with a iron filings coherer agitated by a rotating magnet. I did it also with my neon lamp receiver, with needle impulses from a NE555 and much more. The key is always to generate random impulses that are not equally distributed. They must come in bursts or random groups and thus forming the basic structure of human voice patterns that can be filled with speech by the spirits.

Moreover you can benefit from the fact that impulses can be made practically noise free and their hidden speech can be restored by simple means like reverb/echo and filtering.

• 3 weeks later...