Blank screen

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 10/17/2020 at 10:54 AM, Shiva Rose said:

Does it work if I ask for spirit to show up while taking photos or a video on a blank screen? anyone tried it ? 

Is the theory in question related to the blank screen of a device turned on, or would it be just reflection of light off glass of a device that is not turned on? (Device not on)

I've taken pictures of my digital TV turned to white or gray or black background after someone claimed to do that. 

It was not very successful, there wasn't much room for amplification through reiteration (feedback). It might take a fully developed physical medium to pull that off. Like Michael said, in the absence of light to some degree you can actually watch live pixel changes. I used to see faces form live in security camera feeds at night while viewing on my phone remotely. 

Keith

3 hours ago, Keith J. Clark said:

Is the theory in question related to the blank screen of a device turned on, or would it be just reflection of light off glass of a device that is not turned on? (Device not on)

I've taken pictures of my digital TV turned to white or gray or black background after someone claimed to do that. 

It was not very successful, there wasn't much room for amplification through reiteration (feedback). It might take a fully developed physical medium to pull that off. Like Michael said, in the absence of light to some degree you can actually watch live pixel changes. I used to see faces form live in security camera feeds at night while viewing on my phone remotely. 

Keith

I did the same with an IP camera at night that i installed in my attic for cloud spotting. However I could not perceive any structures in the noise of a dark signal.

On 11/2/2020 at 3:32 AM, Shiva Rose said:

never heard of frensel lens.... tv was off so I guess it showed only reflection off the flash. there was natural light in the room... I asked this because I read that this is all about intention so off or on should not matter right?

Hi Shiva,

A fresnel lens is usually a plastic sheet with a textured pattern that magnifies.  An overhead projector uses a fresnel lens.

Another product are those pocket magnifiers. 

I thought if used at the focal point on the screen, it could diffuse any direct reflections resulting from windows etc.

Just a random thought  thought on my part   🙂

Ron

• Administrators

Fresnel lenses are easy to buy on Amazon for about $10 also! I'd say it would work well if positioned between a screen playing any type of digital noise such as Spektrocom petlin noise or sTile (in our downloads section) and a camera.

This may sound strange, but blur is a function I use to bring watchers awareness to the larger picture they're missing because they focus too much on the details. 

So a fresnel lens between a randomized digital picture source and a camera may prove to be very useful.

They use this in some tablet stands I think to make the screen appear bigger, if I recall correctly. 

Keith 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Andres has been looking into the equivalent of faces in TV screens, but I am waiting for Fortean Times to print the article about it, as its fascinating, and is guaranteed to blow your mind!

I do not want to explain any further, as it will spoil the publication of the article, so be patient for it to be published.

I myself, with the help of Andres am working on video and audio transmission via Laser. I am hoping to not just get voices, but video of spirits as well. Unfortunately, this unit requires a old-fashioned TV with component in....but I do have an old TUBE-Screen monitor in my office, as long as it doesnt peter out.

Anyone else working on video-transmission  of spirits??

On 3/31/2021 at 3:40 PM, CanadaKim said:

I myself, with the help of Andres am working on video and audio transmission via Laser. I am hoping to not just get voices, but video of spirits as well. Unfortunately, this unit requires a old-fashioned TV with component in....but I do have an old TUBE-Screen monitor in my office, as long as it doesnt peter out.

Anyone else working on video-transmission  of spirits??

I think currently your work on spirit video is unique.