Underground Paranormal Network

UGPNAustin23

My name is Austin Maynard, I founded an organization called the Underground Paranormal Network; a network consisting of 6 relatively unknown historic locations (5 in Ohio and 1 in Michigan), equipment developers/Ghost Box builders and innovative researchers that are working to advance the field in some fashion.
I also do a lot of promoting and marketing for custom equipment. We currently have 3 official sponsors:
-IDC Devices
-Supernatural Ink
-Ghost Site/NiCam

Additionally, I host several large-scale events every year, featuring various paranormal celebrities or higher-profile individuals and allow innovative builders and researchers to network and showcase themselves and/or their devices.

I've been experimenting with ITC for around 2 years now, focusing on exploring new paths of communication using custom-built experimental audio/video communication devices not found on paramart.com websites, and working with several researchers, builders and developers to continue pushing the boundaries further and keep moving forward with our understanding. 

I guess I'm going to be assisting with the marketing and promoting aspect of Varanormal. I look forward to seeing where we can take this!

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
On 12/5/2020 at 8:32 PM, UGPNAustin23 said:

My name is Austin Maynard, I founded an organization called the Underground Paranormal Network; a network consisting of 6 relatively unknown historic locations (5 in Ohio and 1 in Michigan), equipment developers/Ghost Box builders and innovative researchers that are working to advance the field in some fashion.
I also do a lot of promoting and marketing for custom equipment. We currently have 3 official sponsors:
-IDC Devices
-Supernatural Ink
-Ghost Site/NiCam

Additionally, I host several large-scale events every year, featuring various paranormal celebrities or higher-profile individuals and allow innovative builders and researchers to network and showcase themselves and/or their devices.

I've been experimenting with ITC for around 2 years now, focusing on exploring new paths of communication using custom-built experimental audio/video communication devices not found on paramart.com websites, and working with several researchers, builders and developers to continue pushing the boundaries further and keep moving forward with our understanding. 

I guess I'm going to be assisting with the marketing and promoting aspect of Varanormal. I look forward to seeing where we can take this!

Hi Austin,  glad to see you here. 

I'm wondering if when you named your gig "underground paranormal network" you knew it would encompass far more than a handful of locations....

....and bring the underground up to da streets!

Let's get it on!

Keith