Live Stream 2022

• 2 weeks later...

If you want to see marvellous spirit art to me, the exquisite drawings of the Bangs Sisters is up there with the finest.

https://www.amazon.com.au/Portraits-Beyond-Mediumship-Bangs-Sisters/dp/1910121657

I posted up his full range of books (Riley N Heagerty) in Mediumship I think.  I do not know where you live but I believe some are on display at Lilydale.

35 minutes ago, Karyn said:

If you want to see marvellous spirit art to me, the exquisite drawings of the Bangs Sisters is up there with the finest.

https://www.amazon.com.au/Portraits-Beyond-Mediumship-Bangs-Sisters/dp/1910121657

I posted up his full range of books (Riley N Heagerty) in Mediumship I think.  I do not know where you live but I believe some are on display at Lilydale.

Spirit art! What a marvelous creation. I always was touched by the idea that there is not just technical or mediumship based communication between our realm and the hereafter but also the exchange of music or paintings.

Yes indeed Andres.  There is no end to what spirit can inspire in some.  Paintings (I will post up Madrado's paintings when I get permission).  But the Bangs Sisters have to have some of the finest known.  I kick myself that when I was in New York I did not go that step further and see them for myself.  Another reason to do what you do when you think of it and not put off today especially when travelling.  Now of course my travel wings are clipped for good and I will never lay my eyes on their gifts but the book shows some of them in good detail.  Between technical, medium based, paintings, automatic writing, manipulation  of energy, apports and asports we are surely spoilt with the interface of the www breaking down the barriers of knowledge. 

Also they can never be replicated because of certain features spirit has built into each piece.