Geomancy

Environmental factors have an impact on the efficacy ITC sessions. Geopathic stress is one of those factors, and the art of manipulating those energies is geomancy. It might be fruitful to experiment with geomancy during ITC sessions, and to develop more effective ITC systems. 

• 2 weeks later...

Your question gave me one idea. Basically Michael Lee and me constructed dozens of pk sensor applications. What we never did, or at least I never did, was taking one of those sensors and do kinda of dowsing with it, I mean to investigate the up and down of pk amplitudes depending on the location.

11 hours ago, Andres Ramos said:

Your question gave me one idea. Basically Michael Lee and me constructed dozens of pk sensor applications. What we never did, or at least I never did, was taking one of those sensors and do kinda of dowsing with it, I mean to investigate the up and down of pk amplitudes depending on the location.

Geopathic tests have been done with ITC and are published somewhere. I'll look it up. Dr. Jeffers post here is excellent. 

Fabulous! On my long list of projects is translation of all the non-English ITC websites. It's not that hard to do with Google Translate built into the browser. Geomancy is not just dowsing. It includes Feng Shui, Ley Lines and Tiang Seri. 

On a personal note, do you remember Charles Manson? His gang murdered Sharon Tate and others in Los Angeles. My friend, one of the first to get a degree in parapsychology, which at the time included paranormal investigation, was the prime investigator at a neighboring house. When I visited him about 12 years ago, he took me to the house, along with his measuring devices. We watched as his magnetometer spun round and round at the door, and other instruments gave unusual readings. The place was haunted. There were ghost videos. The resident had stories to tell, and eventually made a movie about it. My friend suggested that the hauntings were a result of ley line activity that was responsible for the readings. The energies were attracting the spirits. I am a bit psychic, so I tuned into the entities and found Sharon Tate herself. I spoke to her and told her to move on, which I think she did. 

3 hours ago, sglanz said:

Fabulous! On my long list of projects is translation of all the non-English ITC websites. It's not that hard to do with Google Translate built into the browser. Geomancy is not just dowsing. It includes Feng Shui, Ley Lines and Tiang Seri. 

On a personal note, do you remember Charles Manson? His gang murdered Sharon Tate and others in Los Angeles. My friend, one of the first to get a degree in parapsychology, which at the time included paranormal investigation, was the prime investigator at a neighboring house. When I visited him about 12 years ago, he took me to the house, along with his measuring devices. We watched as his magnetometer spun round and round at the door, and other instruments gave unusual readings. The place was haunted. There were ghost videos. The resident had stories to tell, and eventually made a movie about it. My friend suggested that the hauntings were a result of ley line activity that was responsible for the readings. The energies were attracting the spirits. I am a bit psychic, so I tuned into the entities and found Sharon Tate herself. I spoke to her and told her to move on, which I think she did. 

An impressive experience, Steve! Do you think that ley lines are causing paranormal activity that can render negative implications?

So far I thought that people doing cruel things are attracting negative spirits that are clinging to the place where the negative incident happened and making them a haunted place.

Regarding the psychophone this was a thrilling information Jeff posted that I didnt know yet, even I constructed a psychophone myself. I have some second thoughts regarding the use of the psychophone for dowsing. In the information Jeff provided, the psychophone was used to detect water veins. The increased rf level the psychophone shows could very well be explained by the water vein working as an antenna and amplifier for rf energy. Somewhere I read about this effect in a scientific article. So this effect must not be bound to psychokinesis and could be based on plain physics.

Interesting. So there are low frequency signals present in crop circles that obviously are in the audible range. Otherwise the tape recorders wouldn't show a reaction. The recorders would respond to strong electric fields as well as magnetic fields (the tape heads). Another explanation could be gravitational disturbances and the Hodowanec effect.