Healing Devices and ITC

Energetic healing devices may be drawing on some of the same principles as ITC so are worth learning about. Here are some references on biofield devices. The first is a quick category list. The second is a commercial site (Etsy) where a lot of representative devices can be found. The third is an academic paper on the topic. 

Categories include orgone, multi-wave oscillators, sacred geometry, scalar wave, Heironymous, radionics, biophotonics, bioresonance, PEMF, HRV, optogenetics, electroceuticals, torsion field, gas/plasma, neuro-acoustic, ultrasound, biofeedback, gas/plasma, Tesla coils, EMF devices, and more. Not to mention measurement technologies like Rife and equivalents, dark field microscopy, bions (Reich), infrared/heat, Kirlian, etc.

https://www.globalwellnesssummit.com/2020-global-wellness-trends/energy-medicine-gets-serious/

https://www.etsy.com/market/healing_device
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4654784/

I have experimented with Reich technology. Built several accumulators and an orgone blanket. Blanket seemed to generate tingling and heat as has been historically documented.

Strong energy effect with the accumulator. My skeptical father was very impressed, as when the a/c was charging in the sun, to look at the box made his/ my eyes sting badly, even though the box was painted matt black, so there was no sun reflection.

Yes, built a large Tesla coil: observed remote charging of metal objects, and lighting of fluorescent tubes. More entertainment than anything else.

2 minutes ago, Dr Jeffers said:

I have experimented with Reich technology. Built several accumulators and an orgone blanket. Blanket seemed to generate tingling and heat as has been historically documented.

Strong energy effect with the accumulator. My skeptical father was very impressed, as when the a/c was charging in the sun, to look at the box made his/ my eyes sting badly, even though the box was painted matt black, so there was no sun reflection.

Yes, built a large Tesla coil: observed remote charging of metal objects, and lighting of fluorescent tubes. More entertainment than anything else.

Did you ever experiment with ITC in the presence of an accumulator? 
Did you ever experiment with ITC in the presence of a Tesla coil?

Orgone, no, it was pre ITC for me.

Tesla Coil, yes, in vicinity and using mic technique, voices were clearer. Presumed high dielectric field strength was aiding the process - like Raymond Cass experienced with ITC - living close to a mass X-Ray facility where large emf fields where being routinely generated.

Tesla Coil - that's encouraging! Did you keep records? If one were to replicate, do you remember the specs of the coil, and other parameters of the experiments? How long ago was it?  It's probably easier to buy customized coils today than it was years ago. I wonder about others who might have experimented with this too. 

Orgone accumulators - worth looking into. They can relax and energize the experimenter for better results, theoretically. And maybe some EMF effects that could enhance ITC. 

Tesla coil was made from Radar parts, so was very heavy duty (lethal). Could be reproduced, as circuit was basically an armstrong oscillator running on +2,000v supply. See this article, as shows the principle of operation, and the design is close to what I used.

https://www.instructables.com/How-To-Build-A-Vacuum-Tube-Tesla-Coil-VTTC/

This was in the late 1980's. Had cassette tapes of results, but long gone now. The key factor is the high dielectric field generated, the design doesnt matter much I presume.

Orgone energy if concentrated in accumulator or under a blanket is very energising for the body. I guess it would benefit the ITC operator in terms of relaxation and receptivity during an ITC session.

• Administrators

I believe there are different things that can heal us, most notably I think of Royal Rife.

My Dr has some machine in her office that she doesn't use that is proprietary.

My personal challenge with this is I don't trust anyone else's interpretation of what frequencies do what. Therefore my preference is singing, working out, diet.

Not to say I don't constantly disappoint myself with my progress, or sometimes lack thereof 🙂

Rife was ahead of his time. Using old technology, he was able to create a light microscope that magnified almost to the molecular level, non-destructively, unlike electron microscopes. It allowed him to visualize organic processes unlike none before him. It showed tiny organelles appearing and disappearing out of the ethers, inside of cells, similar to Reich's bions. He experimented with healing frequencies, and it worked. His work was destroyed and suppressed, same as happened with Tesla and Reich. 

The microscope has been replicated. And now there are new technologies that can do the same. Dark Field and Bechamp are similar. There are also Rife frequency devices used in healing. 

With regard to ITC, if some of those frequencies can be shown to trigger the transport of bions through the ether, we might want to experiment with them, as ITC appears in that boundary between subtle energy and matter.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2021 at 6:39 PM, sglanz said:

There are also Rife frequency devices used in healing.

I had a recreation of a Rife Generator that I bought many years ago. It used 5 fixed, selectable audio frequencies, accurately generated by digital techniques, but the output tube stage was strictly as per what was known of the output stage of Rife's original unit and hence it had a specifically contoured analog output waveform as per the original Rife unit.  It had footplates for bodily application, and when I was using it, it did seem to have an energizing effect, but I tend to agree with Keith that healing is ultimately an inner realignment through personal changes, diet and inner disciplines. Machines can help bring this more likely to happen, but without the other changes, the effect doesnt last. I know this from direct experience.

On 8/9/2021 at 1:54 PM, sglanz said:

Here's a 50,000 volt Tesla Coil for $249. Do you think this would work?

It looks like a reasonable unit, but its output voltage is rather low - but I guess this is for safety reasons. My unit delivered 500,000 volts, and was very impressive in creating remote electrifying effects.

In terms of generating a localized dielectric wave effect, it is the amplitude of the output voltage, but with the proviso that there is no current flow from the top terminal. This is something that Tesla was very specific on. His coil was designed to produce maximum output voltage - but with no arcing or discharges into the air. The unimpeded voltage (without current flow) is what stimulates the dielectric field into action. Historical photos of Tesla with large sparking coils are designed to impress, but are not accurate to his theories and work. The concept of emf without current flow is an important principle in free energy device theory.

One thing I would add, is that in the time I had this unit and was experimenting with it, I started to feel it wasnt agreeable with my subtle energies (too disturbing), so eventually the device went to the skip. It was in that period I mentioned that I also had the Rife unit, and the negative experience with the Tesla Coil was another prompt that I needed to take inner charge of my health, and all that encompassed this.

Edited by Dr Jeffers