New experiments using Granular Synthesis

Hi all, these last few day, I decided to go back and experiment with argotlunar (Many thanks to DR Jeff for researching this software and bringing it to us to experiment with) It's Granular synthesis software that musicians use for splitting the input audio into grains (Or Millie seconds) In our case I used a general speaking raw voice with the spaces deleted in-between words, so this give a constant string of speaking audio the length was 1min 5 secs in total.
The software gives a garbled gibberish, non understandable to the ear, only on playback I found the gibberish had been re-organized into words, or responses to my questions, by spirit side.
The first two EVP on the video are from the segments of 225Ms, but from then on, the Argotlunar software was used for the contact.
I would very much like your opinion to get a second pair of ears on the contacts to see if they match my interpretations of the responses. Like I say! This is still early days and still very much in the testing stages.
Many thanks Lance.

2 hours ago, Lance Reed said:

Hey thanks Ron for the feedback, much appreciated..
BTW Vicki Talbot told me to say hi to you 🙂

Take care, Lance. 

Charlene and I miss talking with Vicki and seeing her at the conferences.  Tell her I hope she's doing good and also to say hi to Braden for us.

Also Lance........

What ever happened to Kat Perkins.  Remember her UK site back in the 1990's.  I think that where I first met you and Keith.

Ron

15 hours ago, Arizona EVP said:

Charlene and I miss talking with Vicki and seeing her at the conferences.  Tell her I hope she's doing good and also to say hi to Braden for us.

Also Lance........

What ever happened to Kat Perkins.  Remember her UK site back in the 1990's.  I think that where I first met you and Keith.

Ron

Hey Ron, I will pass on the your message to Vicki 🙂

Funny thing! I was thinking of Kat the other day, she's no where to be found on google, except for her old stuff, I was going to drop her a message asking how she was, but there's no sign of her anywhere?? She still got her YouTube account, might try and message her there see what's she's up to these day.
take care, Lance. 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...