Experiment Team Results: Project 1, Perlin Noise

Sharon

The experiment was conducted from May 24 to June 2, 2021.  Throughout these 10 days, I collected 81 photos, and have chosen the top 5, as per the instructions, and which had the most images. The experiment was always conducted in the same location - in my living room, sitting on a recliner, a few feet from an open window, and the sounds coming in from the outside were birds, primarily robins and house wrens. About a foot away is a meditation table, which consists of a Himalayan salt lamp, Zen garden with rakes, a miniature lemon tree and a wishing well. There is also a singing bowl, tuned to the root chakra, and several crystals. A reed diffuser and a deck of Akashic Records tarot cards are the remaining items and I have been learning to use them, as well as taking an online class on the same topic. The images were always viewed in the morning hours, between the hours of 8:00-11:00am and for 15-20 minutes each day. This was determined by the number of images in which I wasn't able to pick up any faces or anything other than the colors, and when there was a succession of 8-10 images, then that was a signal to me that the session had ended. At the end of each session, I took a moment to express thanks for all of the spirits who were revealed within the images.

Within all of the images, there was always an imprint of my dog, Lucy, who was put down about three months ago, after suffering with skin cancer. My family and I agreed that it was more humane to do this than to allow her to suffer more and pass on naturally. If we had chosen to do this, she would have only been around for less than a week, at most. About ten days after she was gone, I felt her to be sitting next to me and also had her scent, so I knew that she was ok. So, from the images, it always surprised me to see her within them, and from that and this experiment, I know that some of her energy is still with me, and I am very grateful for that. It's interesting to note how this experiment coincided with her passing. Within some of the images, I often saw other animals - most notable dogs and cats, and from this, concluded that she was surrounded by other pets and they are all together in a special place. This was actually comforting to me to know that she is not alone. Aside from the images of her, I did not recognize any of the other energetic imprints, as someone that was known. Although, in Image 1, of 5-27-21, the man outlined in the red square, with the blue shirt, brown hair, and mustache, seems somewhat familiar to me, but is not anyone that I know or have known personally. 

Short Survey questions:

1. Have you ever done any form ITC before?  NO
  2. If so, which forms? NONE
  3. Do you currently think it is possible for spirits to communicate via ITC? YES, absolutely possible, especially after doing this experiment.
  4. Have you ever done spirit images before? NO
  5. If so, using what method? NONE
  6. Do you think it is possible to receive images from Spirit via ITC? YES
  7. Do you think it is possible to receive images from someone you know? YES - as this was my experience here.

Image 1: May 27, 2021 

Image 2: May 28, 2021

image 3: May 31, 2021

Image 4: May 31, 2021

Image 5: June 2, 2021

Image 6: Photo of my dog, Lucy, to be used as a reference for the other photos.

I really enjoyed doing this experiment and look forward to doing more in the future! Please let me know if any other information is required. Thanks.

5-27-21-6.jpeg

5-28-21-4.jpeg

5-31-21-4.jpeg

5-31-21-7.jpeg

6-2-21-3.jpeg

IMG_2054.jpeg

• Administrators

Hi Sharon!

First, allow me to welcome you. So glad you joined us.

Second: your courage and detailed explanation of your method us a credit to the project.  If you've just started ITC, we thank you for being open to the possibilities.

We have found that the results of an experiment depend greatly upon the ability of the experimenter to allow and direct their energy into producing an end result when conducting experiments.

Faces in Perlin noise are not easy, by any stretch of the imagination. A skilled practitioner may spend one hour a day in average helping these pictures develop. 

That is to say we are not merely the observer, we are the co-creator of phenomena like this. 

Kudos for putting yourself out there and sharing.

I would like to personally encourage you to see yourself in this light, as a co-creator. The more you do this, the better the results will be. 

We'll hold live events soon, hope to have your energy and presence available.

Don't trust in what anyone else says, determine to demonstrate your abilities through your experiments. Thats why we're here - to support you. Because we have experienced the same.

Thank you

Keith

Thank you, Keith, for the inspiring reply. I have always been open to new experiences and a believer that "anything is possible." I have wondered white conducting the experiment if there is an association between the mental state of the viewer and of the entities. I would assume there would have to be a resonance, of sorts, between the two - a certain level of comfort.  Also, I wondered if my dog within every image was actually a projection of my mind, along the lines of, "we see what we want to see". It's interesting that you noted that we are co-creators of this phenomena, as I hadn't viewed this in that way. I also believe that I am a co-creator of my reality, and that my intentions and thoughts are very powerful. I would love to participate in a live event, so hopefully that will occur sooner rather than later!

• Administrators
On 6/24/2021 at 8:09 AM, Sharon said:

Thank you, Keith, for the inspiring reply. I have always been open to new experiences and a believer that "anything is possible." I have wondered white conducting the experiment if there is an association between the mental state of the viewer and of the entities. I would assume there would have to be a resonance, of sorts, between the two - a certain level of comfort.  Also, I wondered if my dog within every image was actually a projection of my mind, along the lines of, "we see what we want to see". It's interesting that you noted that we are co-creators of this phenomena, as I hadn't viewed this in that way. I also believe that I am a co-creator of my reality, and that my intentions and thoughts are very powerful. I would love to participate in a live event, so hopefully that will occur sooner rather than later!

Some people see more animals. Some like me only see people.

So, some may say pareidolia, which means it is up to us to prove the relationship. 

I figure the more people that try, the more results, and when live events happen they will begin to paint a picture.

Yes, I agree anything is possible. 

K

Hi Keith,

I had discussed pareidolia with Fernando a few months ago and described several of my experiences with that. I recall being able to do this since I was five years old and had not been aware that there was an actual term for that. I had always assumed that others had the same capability to see what I could, but that was definitely not the case. There have been many examples of this within my lifetime and my earlier recall of it was described as the witch who lived in the basement of my childhood home and the image was engrained into the wood. The crooked nose, the hat, and the broomstick handle were all present. Now that I have become more aware of this, I continue to see faces of humans and animals, and occasionally an entire body shape. As I stated in the original post, it was very comforting to continuously pick up my dog and to know that a part of her energy is still with me. I appreciate your responses very much! Thank you!

• Administrators

Our pleasure. Hang in there, there's more people like you.

Over 3 years I've started to develop the ability to scry. I would argue that people can actually influence cloud formations just like anything else. But, it's a wasted effort because it's too far out there.

I digress 🙂

Thanks for sharing this, Keith. Being a member of this forum is invaluable for me, and not only provides a validation of my experiences, but also is a venue for me to utilize these various capabilities for a greater purpose. It has also helped me to discover more innate abilities, and by cultivating an awareness of these, then encourages me to continue with their development. 

I am curious what mediums (pun intended) are used for the scrying - natural elements, such as water or objects, as a mirror. Have you shared the information that you received during scrying here on the Forum? I am interested in the results of that, as well as how it began.

Part of my awareness has been a sensitivity to energy (intuitive empath) and I can get a general "read" on someone within a few minutes. I think that I have been doing this for most of my life, as it's second nature to me, and hadn't realized until recently, that most people don't do this! It could be compared to how I feel with a person/animal. Also, I receive information via this energy as a movie that begins to play within my mind, and as hard as I try to stop it, I cannot. It's as if I am viewing it within my mind's eye (perhaps third eye). This does not happen all of the time, but rather occasionally. 

So, from all of this, I think the greater question would be: how can I fully utilize these to help humanity? 

Sharon

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.