Perlin Noise Experiment

Hello all.

I have just begun this and captured eleven images today. I hope to make the time to continue with the images for at least the next week. So far, this has been very interesting and intriguing to me, especially since I have not done anything like this before. 

I have two questions.

1. What would be the best photo editor to use on a Mac?

2. Are the faces/images/people/animals in the same room while I am doing this experiment? This question was prompted by seeing images that resemble my dog, who passed away three months ago.

Thanks.

Hi Sharon,

I don't use Mac so I can't tell you which photo editor to use, but I guess there is one already?

As for the question about the location of the entities (spirits) projecting their images into the Perlin noise stream:

The really short answer should be that we don't really know, but having said that, it all seems to indicate that locality is not a "paraphysical" requirement (by para-physical I mean the laws that govern all of reality and not just the physical plane).
That is, I'd say that they can be "anywhere".
Or more precisely,  the mere concept of being at a certain position which is at a distance from you might not even make sense to them. Or maybe there actually is some sort of space with positions and distances in the ethereal worlds and is just that they can still project at distances which only seem large to us here in the physical plane.

Without getting into the metaphysics of time and space in the afterlife, which can be beyond our comprehension, I like to think of this being all about connection. That is, if your past-away dog is connecting with you, then he is "there in the same room" for all practical purposes, regardless of any "geometric" considerations, and regardless of any ethereal "place" he might be at in the moment.

Once you have enough pictures, and after having selected the top 5 out of them all, please read the instructions here to see what to do with them:

Thanks for this reply, Fernando, and for the additional information and explanations. 

Doing this experiment has been quite an amazing experience already and I am really excited to be part of the Varanormal forum!

Sharon 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 5/29/2021 at 11:56 AM, Sharon said:

Thanks for this reply, Fernando, and for the additional information and explanations. 

Doing this experiment has been quite an amazing experience already and I am really excited to be part of the Varanormal forum!

Sharon 

Sharon, pardon for my slow response. I blame life:) we're so happy to have you here contributing. It takes open minds like yours to help discern : what is possible?

To that effect we heartily thank you for spending your time and effort on this project..we're still organizing ourselves to be able to lead community project such as this one.

Growing pains.

Please continue sharing!

Keith

• Administrators
On 5/24/2021 at 2:45 PM, Sharon said:

Hello all.

I have just begun this and captured eleven images today. I hope to make the time to continue with the images for at least the next week. So far, this has been very interesting and intriguing to me, especially since I have not done anything like this before. 

Glad to hear it! Is this one of your first forays into ITC?

Rather than press people to believe what we know from personal experience, it is refreshing to see people like you diving into the unknown waters and sharing their results unabashedly!

We appreciate this, this website should be up for 2 decades or more. Everything you share is accessible by anyone with an internet connection.

We hope to learn from your experience combined with our own.

Keith 

Keith

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.