Spirit talks on smartphone

• iDigitalMedium Research Team

Hello friends, the spirits can also manifest on modern devices.

Unfortunately, the data is spoken in German. Spirit Friedrich Jürgenson asked me to show the dates to the English world.

The structure of this test was: Two smartphones in one location. Both devices in two rooms. Normal phone call. Haunting increased after talking. First there was knocking on the phone, then the voice manifested itself in the background noise. Communication was possible but was rejected by the entity. This method can be imitated by anyone. A certain mediumship and positive vibration fields are advantageous.

I found this information later. The information was manifested by entities on two different smartphones.

The spiritual speaker's information was related to the construction of my laser system in 2016.n

Result: As you can see, the Spirit world can enter any human and technological system to exchange

information between dimensions. Nice greetings from Germany

Admin:  We appreciate that the videos are not available due to cleaning out of the Authors YouTube. However the thread is of good use so we will keep the thread open.

It is interesting the various methods and results on each type of method. I recently experienced voices coming through while I was on phone calls and zoom meetings. It happened back to back but once I was ready to record it, it hasn't happened again yet. 

It also may depend on our own vibrations and energy as well, as to what comes through. 

Can you tell us in English what was being said? I looked for captions but couldn't find an option on the videos. I apologize if I missed it, but I am curious what was said about your laser system. We have German speaking members on the website, but unfortunately, I'm not one of them:)

I just wanted to show you that technology should hardly play a major role in contacting the spirit world.

Evp and the direct electronic voices are just the key for the spiritual awareness that grows when psychics want to work.

As you can see, spirit communication requires the simplest of means without building large-scale technology.

Regarding the content of the messages in my own words:

The content of the message in the first file was a reference to Ernst Senkowski.

That he sees the truth from beyond and supports my mediumistic work with other spirits.

Many people in Germany boast about foreign feathers. And people like me are ignored. That was the first message.

The second message was a hint that I need to learn the difference. Media and technical transcommunication. I work with two different groups.

Thank you for the info, @Michael BrandelBrandel

I think most of us realize we don't need any equipment or anything elaborate. Some thing started us each on our journey. It is wonderful for anyone that opens up communications with the higher planes and other side. It definitely broadens our awareness and, for some, really can shake up their belief system. 

I was reminded the other day that my experiences and outlook are different from most. Where many might be frightened of the same experiences, I get intrigued and want to find out more:) 

It's great that you received confirmation and support from the other side. Many of our group here on Varanormal receive confirmations of their work as well. It's great validation and support from that side on the work each are doing. We all play our role, so to speak:) As we all collectively can collaborate together, we can help others who don't yet know how to communicate with the other side and higher planes.

Am 28.3.2022 um 21:47 schrieb Marie:

Thank you for the info, @Michael BrandelBrandel

I think most of us realize we don't need any equipment or anything elaborate. Some thing started us each on our journey. It is wonderful for anyone that opens up communications with the higher planes and other side. It definitely broadens our awareness and, for some, really can shake up their belief system. 

I was reminded the other day that my experiences and outlook are different from most. Where many might be frightened of the same experiences, I get intrigued and want to find out more:) 

It's great that you received confirmation and support from the other side. Many of our group here on Varanormal receive confirmations of their work as well. It's great validation and support from that side on the work each are doing. We all play our role, so to speak:) As we all collectively can collaborate together, we can help others who don't yet know how to communicate with the other side and higher planes.

Especially in these times it is important to let people wake up. Get out of the man-made illusion!

The vibratory fields of the earth move towards the light with the help of the spirits.

Each of us as an afterlife medium has our task with our Spirits Crew. An exciting time!

• 3 months later...

I do not have much experience in this field, but I have observed that, when an experimenter shows an intense sincere desire to contact "the next world", with the sole intention of confirming his own intuition that this world may be real, contact will be achieved, although, depending on the material means available, the interpretation of the messages will be more or less difficult. 

It is something beautiful and unspeakable to recognize the voice, the way of expressing oneself and the feeling manifested by an entity that you knew well in this life and that is no longer among us. And it is even more beautiful to be able to open a communication channel with that person through a radio frequency and with the only help of a smartphone that acts as a recording instrument of those "voices".

However, when that initial attitude is perverted and the ego comes into play, communication can break down. It is very easy to fall into the trap that one's self has suddenly become someone special, capable of maintaining a direct thread with the "beyond". And the others don't. Then, you begin to inform everyone of that quality that you have just discovered in you, starting with the closest circles, trying to get others to confirm what you already know, without realizing that these messages can have a deeply selective character and that only you are enabled to listen and interpret them.

A huge feeling of guilt and intense loneliness will overwhelm you when you realize that others are not listening to what you say you hear. When you see that you are alone with your recordings and your interlocutor or interlocutors in "the next world" have been betrayed by your craving for notoriety. When what was an attempt at private conversation has become something public, an area in which others were not invited or concerned. That's when the channel breaks and in the next recording attempts you hear only "No", "No", "No".

The temptation to give up at that moment is very great and the feeling of shame too. You think that no one will listen to you in the other dimension anymore and it is very likely that this will be the case in the future. Fortunately, there is forgiveness. If there love is unconditional, show an apology at your next contact. Solemnly promise that you will not use such a conversation to exalt yourself, and if that is really so, the channel will reopen.

Therefore, I suggest to all those who, not for fun, but out of an authentic desire to seek the truth, try to contact friends or loved ones, to ask for express and prior permission when making their findings known to others. Only in this way, with that authorization, will they be able to advance in the reliable verification that "the entities" are there to communicate with us and try to help us.

Greetings.

Excellent points, Cabrerizo. I believe that some of the crazy "contacts" seen on YouTube are people with little respect and appear to be attempting to shock rather than honestly and, most notably, with manners talking with spirit. It is seen as entertainment, and these lower-level spirits project their poorly evolved soul.

Few people approach the subject with the reverence that speaking with spirit deserves, and this is most important, I believe most firmly, is obtaining permission. Respect begins long before any process starts, and when you are ready, it is only fitting to ask the other party the same thing. Of course, the whole process should be treated with the decorum and sacredness it deserves. As with anything, when you are finishing, simply thanking is the least one can do.

• 2 weeks later...