I wonder if others have noticed apparent emerging patterns from their ITC research - e.g. number of responses, formulation of word sounds, similar responses to the same question over time, specific areas that seem more active than others, timing of sessions and responses,  - that sort of thing. 

NOTE: This question is in the context of ghost boxes (using p-sb7t (sometimes with noise gates, or multiple boxes running simultaneously), p-sb11 ANC - with noise reduction. We are also using world-band radios to collect DRV direct radio voices but do not have enough recorded apparent responses to notice any patterns yet. 

1. Do you find that when you ask a question you often get multiple responses (from both m and f sounding voices)? How many?

2. Do you find that responses come in multiple iterations before they are inteligible? -as if they are attempting to locate or formulate the words from phonemes, or etc. How many does it take for words to be clear?

3. Have you been able to seemingly 'teach' voices to say specific words?

4. Do some locations seem more active than others?

5. Do specific times seem more active than others?

6. Do responses often seem precognitive?

7. Do responses often repeat elements of the question?

8. Other patterns?

Thanks for your thoughts

6 hours ago, Operator RT said:

I wonder if others have noticed apparent emerging patterns from their ITC research - e.g. number of responses, formulation of word sounds, similar responses to the same question over time, specific areas that seem more active than others, timing of sessions and responses,  - that sort of thing. 

NOTE: This question is in the context of ghost boxes (using p-sb7t (sometimes with noise gates, or multiple boxes running simultaneously), p-sb11 ANC - with noise reduction. We are also using world-band radios to collect DRV direct radio voices but do not have enough recorded apparent responses to notice any patterns yet. 

1. Do you find that when you ask a question you often get multiple responses (from both m and f sounding voices)? How many?

2. Do you find that responses come in multiple iterations before they are inteligible? -as if they are attempting to locate or formulate the words from phonemes, or etc. How many does it take for words to be clear?

8. Other patterns?

Thanks for your thoughts

In a certain locations, you see patterns. In general it does seem to take a while for voices to become clear - learning to use what we have available. Locations have been a huge factor for me over the years, some being far more active than others.

Some believe certain times to be more active, but I find there's no difference except elimination of outside noise or interference. 

I haven't kept track of those things you're asking, but there are definitely locations and patterns that emerge at those locations. It depends if anyone has used the devices you're using or attempted to communicate and attempted to get responses. 

I've also found that's also a big difference in residual energy that's left over from certain people or events vs being able to actively and intelligently communicate. 

What have you noticed or experienced?

Yes - I've found in addition to those responding to questions...you get those who are just "passing through" and commenting on everything and anything.  Also - when asking certain questions the reply can be found at the beginning, middle and end of the response window.

2. Do you find that responses come in multiple iterations before they are intelligible? -as if they are attempting to locate or formulate the words from phonemes, or etc. How many does it take for words to be clear?

With regard to intelligible, I have experienced responses in languages foreign to me.  As far as trying to formulate words I have experienced what seems to be a short "recharge" time with longer responses or wanting to add emphasis.

I have been successful in "Requesting" specific phrases that confirm or deny what I think I hear. 

Yes.  I have found places that had more folks passing through and responding.  I see these places as more museums of memories.  There really is no reason to venture anywhere.  Your home is the best place to experiment.

No.  As far as weather goes - rain, wind and thunder are great for adding energy and texture.  Rain and running water adds ultrasound.  Wind adds ELF and VLF and thunder adds  a bit of everything.

They can be depending on the question(s) you ask.  I've found they have a one week lead time in reliably knowing.  For some reason, they will not impart are lottery numbers 🙂

They can.

8. Other patterns?

Since they are around 24 / 7 they pretty much know you so to speak.  Responses can focus on getting a rise out of you.  If you are skittish about demons - opening portals to hell etc you might experience responses that play to your fears.

Thanks for your thoughts

While I cut my teeth on straight evp I now use SpiriTron for 2 way real-time communication.

Regards ~ Ron

17 hours ago, Marie said:

In a certain locations, you see patterns. In general it does seem to take a while for voices to become clear - learning to use what we have available. Locations have been a huge factor for me over the years, some being far more active than others.

Some believe certain times to be more active, but I find there's no difference except elimination of outside noise or interference. 

I haven't kept track of those things you're asking, but there are definitely locations and patterns that emerge at those locations. It depends if anyone has used the devices you're using or attempted to communicate and attempted to get responses. 

I've also found that's also a big difference in residual energy that's left over from certain people or events vs being able to actively and intelligently communicate. 

What have you noticed or experienced?

Marie, thank you for your responses - very interesting!

To answer your question - some possible patterns we have noticed are these:

I noted and wrote these observations down very early in our research, and they have remained a constant in our recordings and transcripts. 

1. Some voices seem to not be individuated entities, but seem emanate from a field. Responses are transmitted in clusters (e.g. 1) the many ‘f**k’ responses at the offramp in 7 of 11, 2 of our 1st set of recordings) the many ‘devil’ responses in the cemetery in 10 of 11, 3) name “Albert” in 8 of 11. When these occur, they seem to repeat the same word in several different voices (up to around 8). We received multiple responses in this manner in response to Qs 1: What is heaven?, 2 Is death real? A: “it’s a dream, dream, a dream, to him it’s a dream, etc.” – and then sometimes our names get repeated in this way also. While they seem to retain some individuality, there appears to be an absence of memories (name).

2. Sometimes responses seem precognizant; Voice responds outside of our hearing (we find it upon review) – then we ask the same question seconds later. Could these be endogenous?; is it possible they are a manifestation of the thoughts of the operator?  We noticed several instances where a word or phrase is audible right before we even ask the question – but the prior response has the same words we use in the question – almost as if our own question is influenced by what we heard prior to asking.

3. Types of voices – normal male and female sounding voices, some modulated responses from across several stations/words, some sentence responses that use multiple words at the sound peaks (I am training myself to hear these more), and some voices seem of energy elementals/machine elves/energy beings. Also we found some very low, almost imperceptible voices, in response to Q: Who is here with us? We found a very low decible response ("No name") across several of our tapes.

4. Some phrase responses seemed to have words reversed (e.g. Q: What city are we in? A: Rivera Pico (instead of Pico Rivera).

5. Some responses seemed to have numbers added together (e.g. Q: What is the speed limit here? A: 8 (instead of 35 – seemingly added the numerals together). Whenever we get number responses - we try hz frequency overlays of that frequency - very intersting results!

6.   Some responses are repeated in different voices (usually very softly, then eventually audibly) – when this occurs it is usually in 3s – with the 3rd voice usually being the most clear and loud.

7.      It almost seemed like if the profanity and devil language we encountered in some areas (near cemetery 1) was meant as a special deterrent from entering the area.

8.      It seems we can get Spanish language responses on request. 

9.     Seems as though some responding voices were having sub-conversations about seeing us/hearing us/or our proximity.

10.   Peppers (my Chihuahua dog we take on vehicle sessions) /Puppy seemed a ridiculously popular response for some reason. Perhaps peppers is just as popular with far people/spirits/extra-dimensional entities, or etc. as she is with human people.

11. It seems some voices are very thankful for us communicating with them.

12. Also we received similar responses to the same question at different times and at different areas - e.g. Q: Are there any topics that are off limits for you to talk about? A: There's one. Q: Can you see us? A: I can hear you. etc. 

CAR ITC TESTS – Why?

RATIONALE: We conducted this experimental scanning radio ITC session while driving in a vehicle in multiple locations to test 4 theories:

1.      ‘Spirit’ ITC communication is possible during the day (Y/n)

2.      ‘Spirit’ ITC communication can occur in a moving vehicle (Y/n)

3.      ‘Spirit’ entities are localized to specific locations (Y/N) some seem to be localized - some are constant companions it seems

4.      ‘Spirit’ entities can travel in a vehicle (Y/N) definitely - we have noticed multiple recordings where there seems to be sub-conversations by voices about getting into the vehicle, having to leave the vehicle, or remaining outside of it. 

Re patterns, I'm sure there are more we noticed, but that is all that come to mind at the moment -

13 hours ago, Arizona EVP said:

Yes - I've found in addition to those responding to questions...you get those who are just "passing through" and commenting on everything and anything.  Also - when asking certain questions the reply can be found at the beginning, middle and end of the response window.

2. Do you find that responses come in multiple iterations before they are intelligible? -as if they are attempting to locate or formulate the words from phonemes, or etc. How many does it take for words to be clear?

With regard to intelligible, I have experienced responses in languages foreign to me.  As far as trying to formulate words I have experienced what seems to be a short "recharge" time with longer responses or wanting to add emphasis.

I have been successful in "Requesting" specific phrases that confirm or deny what I think I hear. 

Yes.  I have found places that had more folks passing through and responding.  I see these places as more museums of memories.  There really is no reason to venture anywhere.  Your home is the best place to experiment.

No.  As far as weather goes - rain, wind and thunder are great for adding energy and texture.  Rain and running water adds ultrasound.  Wind adds ELF and VLF and thunder adds  a bit of everything.

They can be depending on the question(s) you ask.  I've found they have a one week lead time in reliably knowing.  For some reason, they will not impart are lottery numbers 🙂

They can.

8. Other patterns?

Since they are around 24 / 7 they pretty much know you so to speak.  Responses can focus on getting a rise out of you.  If you are skittish about demons - opening portals to hell etc you might experience responses that play to your fears.

Thanks for your thoughts

While I cut my teeth on straight evp I now use SpiriTron for 2 way real-time communication.

Regards ~ Ron

Thank you, Ron - 

Very interesting observations!

- Yes, definitely i can hear the "passing through" voices you mention - and, yes, the response can come an any time - even during the question being asked - or before apparently. The foreign language responses are very interesting to me also. I too have requested confirmatory words with success, and it seemed a couple of times on our recordings that when we repeated words over a couple of times - slowly - and broken into parts -  the voices seemed to respond very positively to this. - and thanked us too. Regarding some locations being more active than others, with the scanning radios we're using it probably has a lot to do with available radio signal in mountanous areas where we often drive - but some higher locations on the freeway while traversing hills, or literally on top of mountains, we find that definitely specific locations seem very active whereas others seem very empty. Regarding "As far as weather goes - rain, wind and thunder are great for adding energy and texture.  Rain and running water adds ultrasound.  Wind adds ELF and VLF and thunder adds  a bit of everything." This is very interesting to me - I am extremely intrigued by adding these acoustic elements to sessions to amplify results. We usually run hz frequencies - harmonics - during our sessions and we have received seemingly favorable responses regarding some, and disliking some. Wow - that is very interesting about the observed 1 week response time for precognitive responses. Yes - for sure some responses seem focused on getting a rise out of us, and some also seem very smart ass in a good natured way, lol. SpiritTron is not a device I am familiar with - i will look it up. I definitely need to expand our use of ITC devices beyond what we are currently using. 

Edited by Operator RT
add content

36 minutes ago, Operator RT said:

Marie, thank you for your responses - very interesting!

To answer your question - some possible patterns we have noticed are these:

I noted and wrote these observations down very early in our research, and they have remained a constant in our recordings and transcripts. 

1. Some voices seem to not be individuated entities, but seem emanate from a field. Responses are transmitted in clusters (e.g. 1) the many ‘f**k’ responses at the offramp in 7 of 11, 2 of our 1st set of recordings) the many ‘devil’ responses in the cemetery in 10 of 11, 3) name “Albert” in 8 of 11. When these occur, they seem to repeat the same word in several different voices (up to around 8). We received multiple responses in this manner in response to Qs 1: What is heaven?, 2 Is death real? A: “it’s a dream, dream, a dream, to him it’s a dream, etc.” – and then sometimes our names get repeated in this way also. While they seem to retain some individuality, there appears to be an absence of memories (name).

2. Sometimes responses seem precognizant; Voice responds outside of our hearing (we find it upon review) – then we ask the same question seconds later. Could these be endogenous?; is it possible they are a manifestation of the thoughts of the operator?  We noticed several instances where a word or phrase is audible right before we even ask the question – but the prior response has the same words we use in the question – almost as if our own question is influenced by what we heard prior to asking.

3. Types of voices – normal male and female sounding voices, some modulated responses from across several stations/words, some sentence responses that use multiple words at the sound peaks (I am training myself to hear these more), and some voices seem of energy elementals/machine elves/energy beings. Also we found some very low, almost imperceptible voices, in response to Q: Who is here with us? We found a very low decible response ("No name") across several of our tapes.

4. Some phrase responses seemed to have words reversed (e.g. Q: What city are we in? A: Rivera Pico (instead of Pico Rivera).

5. Some responses seemed to have numbers added together (e.g. Q: What is the speed limit here? A: 8 (instead of 35 – seemingly added the numerals together). Whenever we get number responses - we try hz frequency overlays of that frequency - very intersting results!

6.   Some responses are repeated in different voices (usually very softly, then eventually audibly) – when this occurs it is usually in 3s – with the 3rd voice usually being the most clear and loud.

7.      It almost seemed like if the profanity and devil language we encountered in some areas (near cemetery 1) was meant as a special deterrent from entering the area.

8.      It seems we can get Spanish language responses on request. 

9.     Seems as though some responding voices were having sub-conversations about seeing us/hearing us/or our proximity.

10.   Peppers (my Chihuahua dog we take on vehicle sessions) /Puppy seemed a ridiculously popular response for some reason. Perhaps peppers is just as popular with far people/spirits/extra-dimensional entities, or etc. as she is with human people.

11. It seems some voices are very thankful for us communicating with them.

12. Also we received similar responses to the same question at different times and at different areas - e.g. Q: Are there any topics that are off limits for you to talk about? A: There's one. Q: Can you see us? A: I can hear you. etc. 

CAR ITC TESTS – Why?

RATIONALE: We conducted this experimental scanning radio ITC session while driving in a vehicle in multiple locations to test 4 theories:

1.      ‘Spirit’ ITC communication is possible during the day (Y/n)

2.      ‘Spirit’ ITC communication can occur in a moving vehicle (Y/n)

3.      ‘Spirit’ entities are localized to specific locations (Y/N) some seem to be localized - some are constant companions it seems

4.      ‘Spirit’ entities can travel in a vehicle (Y/N) definitely - we have noticed multiple recordings where there seems to be sub-conversations by voices about getting into the vehicle, having to leave the vehicle, or remaining outside of it. 

Re patterns, I'm sure there are more we noticed, but that is all that come to mind at the moment -

I can agree with everything you've found so far and it's all in alignment with what I've experienced as well. 

In responses, most seem to hear us as I've asked the same question (if they can see us) and mostly received the same response - they can hear us. I've also experienced them having conversations on the side about us or just random with each other, not necessarily intended for us to hear.

It does appear on playback that they both can sometimes anticipate the question and do repeat responses in threes, with the third being the loudest. In the moment it's difficult to know if we heard what we think we heard, so they work with our equipment capabilities to get the intended messages to come through more clearly. 

Dogs are more receptive then most humans:) 

I do not believe most of these experiences are negative, demonic, or evil (it can happen but it's extremely rare and only in locations where conditions tried to connect to something with evil intentions could that be even possible). These words are used often to scare off, as you mentioned, or because it's a response others before got excited about (learned behavior based off experience). 

It's interesting that the numbers are added together in responses and could be one way to find those preferred frequencies that work better. Much of our Varanormal team are working on software, programs, and coding to attempt to communicate better and more clearly.

It's also interesting that some responses are in reverse order, like city names. I haven't experienced this but it makes sense if we realize they're attempting to communicate with their own methods, energy, and possibly even their technology where they are. 

I've got some new equipment I'm hoping to get better responses with and will keep track of the information as I go. I've simplified my approach but will use everything I have available to see if any combination or any specific thing makes a difference:) I'll share results. 

Oh and definitely on the weather aspect - when there's more energy in an environment, it helps them come through too. We love thunderstorms because they can increase activity. 

Also the same for streams, lakes, rivers, areas with energetic rock naturally nearby. Limestone comes to mind but there are others

30 minutes ago, Marie said:

I've got some new equipment I'm hoping to get better responses with and will keep track of the information as I go. I've simplified my approach but will use everything I have available to see if any combination or any specific thing makes a difference:) I'll share results. 

Very cool! I definitely need to start doing more tests with other devices - I am excited to start doing some additional new experiments soon..... and I have to revisit using 3 multiple scaninning radios at once again - I did get some very interesting stuff going on with that.

23 minutes ago, Operator RT said:

Very cool! I definitely need to start doing more tests with other devices - I am excited to start doing some additional new experiments soon..... and I have to revisit using 3 multiple scaninning radios at once again - I did get some very interesting stuff going on with that.

Yes and please keep us posted with your results! We all learn from each other in here:) I've learned a lot and continue to as well. Check out all the parts about ITC and communications. So much great info and projects in the works:)

8 hours ago, Operator RT said:

Sometimes responses seem precognizant; Voice responds outside of our hearing (we find it upon review) – then we ask the same question seconds later. Could these be endogenous?; is it possible they are a manifestation of the thoughts of the operator? 

Oh yes - by all means there is a bit of a neural link going back and forth.  A fun experiment is the old "I'm thinking of a number between  x & x  What number am I thinking.  Do the same question with another person thinking the number.  You can also try using zener cards.

Since all radio sweep devices depend on available broadcasting channels it stands to reason less communication occurs in areas with poor reception.  This basically turns your radio sweep device into a white noise generator.

You can get an idea of SpiriTron in the following thread:

I also played with an audio file Mr. Ramos created:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c4ueyvl9z90pvqe/MVI_0324.MP4?dl=0

Enjoy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 3/17/2022 at 2:25 PM, Operator RT said:

8. Other patterns?

Thanks for your thoughts

My responses from my personal experience:

unlimited. could be anyone

its our technique that defines the clarity

no, but they do reply

no, I can be anywhere in the world. streams never change based upon my location.

no, though late at night my brain seems attuned to hearing more, when the ear and mind are attuneed after a day of practice.

not exactly, though they do seem to express hopes of what they think the future holds

not for me.

8. Other patterns?
any sound, anywhere. all of it can be modulated. we just have to fine tune our spirits and energies as well as technological methods.

Very interesting observations - thank you, Keith. This topic continues to fascinate me more and more. I did a session this past weekend with my girlfriend driving around the hills of LA and from the cursory review I have done of the 1st of 8 tapes, there are some apparent direct responses. I am currently upgrading my mobile ITC setup with the help of my mentor, Joshua Sean- it is taking me a minute to get all of the equipment, computer and cables and camera - but it is coming along. I am excited for the better quality my vehicle ITC sessions will have quite soon. 

Edited by Operator RT

• 1 month later...

My response is based on recordings done in my home.  I set a written intention for my sessions which remains constant.  I also add a specific written intention for the current session.  I then type the questions I intend to ask.  This process seems to draw sprit personalities who have an interest in the session goals, while cutting down on the random comments that are less useful to my research.  Using that format, I am finding the following:

1. Male/Female responses - Yes, and this is true no matter the source of the noise.  The majority of the responses though, are in male voices.  The voices come with a variety of aspects of personality, accent & cadence. 

Multiple responses - I almost always hear multiple responses.  Also, I commonly hear a second response at the same time, in what I refer to as an undertone.

2.  This learning experience happened only one time that I can remember.  It was when I asked them to repeat an uncommon last name.  They stretched out the syllables, and then once they figured it out, they really got it!  They repeated it over and over throughout the session.

During any single session, I typically hear different levels of clarity, from mumbles to Class A's.  Based on my experiences, it is my belief that these are different spirits and that some are better attuned to communicating this way than others.  

3. Yes

4.  I've only worked on this at home.  It seems best for my research.

5.  I haven't noticed one time of day to be more active than another.

6.  They have referred to something that will happen but I have heard only one prediction that seems to have played out, and within a few days.  In general, they don't seem to be "all knowing" but a few times they have indicated that they have the ability to get information from what is written (on their side).

7.  Yes, often.

8.  Many.  They almost always speak when I'm asking a question.  They speak throughout the session but it makes me crazy when some of their responses are mixed in with my voice.  My ear can usually separate my voice from theirs, but it's unusable as evidence.  There are several more patterns that I'd like to bring up in a separate post.  

RT, thank you for this post.  It is very interesting.  It got me off my butt and turned me from lurker into a poster.  

ALF, thank you for your response - it is so interesting to me that many of these patterns are noticed by other researchers! 

Wow - yes the teaching of words is something we experienced! Very cool!

We have also received very similar responses to the same questions in different areas and at different times - 2x at different sessions when I asked the vocalizations what they wanted from us they responded: Attention; 2x at different sessions and locations when I asked if there were certain topics that were off limits the vocalizations responded: There is 1 (God). Many, many times when we have asked who are you? or similar questions we get very emphatic responses: We're people! In fact, many times we have found something that I term 'field responses' that are multiple vocalizations in different voices (m, f, c, e) that respond similarly to the same question with 3 or 4, sometimes up to 6 or 8 voices. The most common of these field responses seems to be multiple voices saying We're people!

Timeliness - Yes! It is quite uncanny that we increasingly seem to get perfectly timed and responsive answers the more sessions we do - when we aks for names we get names (like a roll-call), when we ask for numbers we get numbers. Of course the responses are not always perfectly timed to questions - but sometimes we have noticed connections with locations in our vehicle sessions.

It is just amazing to us - really interesting - all of it!

That is great that you have identified further patterns! I would love to hear about that! 

~Operator RT

• Administrators
On 3/17/2022 at 2:25 PM, Operator RT said:

8. Other patterns?

Thanks for your thoughts

Hi operator! Glad to have you with us! Here's my responses.

Depends on method. It can be one, but unusual. Mostly a bunch of people talking about many things, with some responding.

Spirit has shown they can adjust to evpmaker randomness with the bottom box only checked. Did you know there's a live mode?

In most cases we find that they seem to be aware of time segments, when theyre going to appear, and the attempt to amplify some sounds and diminish others. In my experiments I only use non-intelligent voice sources where the voice source mimics basic functionality of a human voice.

I have not, but have received words as response when working with traditional evp methods. 

Not for me, my experience is the same anywhere in the world but I have yet to visit famous haunted places. I believe it's a combo of their energy, our energy, and environmental influences/method.

Whenever I'm attuned, or happy, and often late at night due to the state of my nervous system. I'm going to say singing is more powerful than time, but astrological placements of heavenly bodies may very well affect the outcome.

Very. But its a hard line to draw. Are they telling us what is going to happen, or what they are planning and want to happen? I'm going to say....both. though precognition seems to break rules, I've had many mediums readings where those future potentials are shared with me. And they match what I hear spirit say.

Not for me. Energy is too short to repeat the question at this point. They have to use what they've got and what we give them.

8. Other patterns?

Many, too many to list. Our minds act as a bridge as well as a converter and it's a complex mix of our energy, their energy, and the experiment method.

Keith

2 hours ago, Keith J. Clark said:

Hi operator! Glad to have you with us! Here's my responses.

Depends on method. It can be one, but unusual. Mostly a bunch of people talking about many things, with some responding.

Spirit has shown they can adjust to evpmaker randomness with the bottom box only checked. Did you know there's a live mode?

In most cases we find that they seem to be aware of time segments, when theyre going to appear, and the attempt to amplify some sounds and diminish others. In my experiments I only use non-intelligent voice sources where the voice source mimics basic functionality of a human voice.

I have not, but have received words as response when working with traditional evp methods. 

Not for me, my experience is the same anywhere in the world but I have yet to visit famous haunted places. I believe it's a combo of their energy, our energy, and environmental influences/method.

Whenever I'm attuned, or happy, and often late at night due to the state of my nervous system. I'm going to say singing is more powerful than time, but astrological placements of heavenly bodies may very well affect the outcome.

Very. But its a hard line to draw. Are they telling us what is going to happen, or what they are planning and want to happen? I'm going to say....both. though precognition seems to break rules, I've had many mediums readings where those future potentials are shared with me. And they match what I hear spirit say.

Not for me. Energy is too short to repeat the question at this point. They have to use what they've got and what we give them.

8. Other patterns?

Many, too many to list. Our minds act as a bridge as well as a converter and it's a complex mix of our energy, their energy, and the experiment method.

Keith

Keith, very interesting observations, thank you.

1. Yes - it does often seem that there is a group - in our vehicle sessions there seems to be communication about getting into, or remaining inside the vehicle (get out), (trying to enter the car), etc. - or about proximity to us - seeing us approaching - or leaving an area - they're coming, there they go, it's them, etc. - and like you said, only some seem to respond directly. 

2. Multiple iterations of replies - I am not sure if this is different respondents, or a single person attempting to communicate using different voices, m, f, child, electronic.

4. Definitely - very cool - i believe communication is possible anywhere too - it seem like some areas we have travelled over have more activity - but that may be about height, proximity to radio signal, electricity wire bundles under the freeway, or etc..... or intermittent vacuum fields (another conversation).

7. Interesting - it maybe has to do with available energy or resonance for vocalizations - maybe it is the type of radios we are using, but we quite often get the question we ask or statement we say repeated right before, or right after we actually say it.Strange that. 

- another pattern i noticed is people asking for Help, or Help me - we asked them what they want (two session responses were Attention), and also stuff like coffee, cigarettes.... what is your favorite food? One voice said whiskey, another Dove Bars, lol. But there seem to be many different types of respondents - some seem like deceased persons, some seem like conscious energy, some have identified themselves when asked what they wanted to be called - as: 1) Electronic, 2) I'm energy, 3) We're people, 4) devil, 5) we're angels, 6) specific first and/or last names, etc.  ... 

I am really interested to start using other tech to see what results we get too - in the areas we have researched. 

Thanks again!

• 4 weeks later...

I have to apologize, I did not notice your "NOTE" when I answered previously.  I don't use a ghost box or similar equipment.  I use my MacBook Pro with its internal mic along with music editing software.  For sound source I've used gibberish, on-site flowing water recorded by my phone, my air purifier on turbo speed, tap water, and once with one of the live feeds found on this site.  I'm using Krisp for noise cancellation with everything except the gibberish.  Even still, we are experiencing some of the same patterns!

A FEW MORE PATTERNS -

They usually also speak at the same time that I'm asking questions.  In one session, they kept ending their phrase with the same word I was using to end my question.  I found that interesting to ponder. 

They have conversations with each other as if you are not there.  You feel like you are eves-dropping.

They come as individuals & also as groups.  When it's a group, it often times seems to be a team and they are working together.

They want to help.  There are numerous responses similar to, "I'm here for you", "I'm with you", "I can help", "we all love you" & "I'll do your bidding" (that was a weird one).

They often times are either speaking in the 3rd person or else are speaking for someone who isn't able to communicate.

Several times they've indicated that something they were doing was forbidden or not authorized, and then go on to say that they are going to do it anyway.

It's not unusual to hear them talk about themselves adjusting things for the purpose of bettering the quality of the communication.

They can correctly tell you what you are holding in your hand if you ask them.  This is really interesting and I've been doing some further experimentation with it.  I know they can do this, but how are they able to do it?  Do they see it?  Sometimes they say they see something, but I think they may use the term loosely.  A reasonable possibility is that thought patterns have energy, and since I know what I'm holding, they know it too.  Can they tell me what I'm holding if I myself, do not know?  It seems so, but so far I do not have overwhelming evidence.  It needs more work.

Andrea

On 7/4/2022 at 9:49 AM, ALF said:

I have to apologize, I did not notice your "NOTE" when I answered previously.  I don't use a ghost box or similar equipment.  I use my MacBook Pro with its internal mic along with music editing software.  For sound source I've used gibberish, on-site flowing water recorded by my phone, my air purifier on turbo speed, tap water, and once with one of the live feeds found on this site.  I'm using Krisp for noise cancellation with everything except the gibberish.  Even still, we are experiencing some of the same patterns!

A FEW MORE PATTERNS -

They usually also speak at the same time that I'm asking questions.  In one session, they kept ending their phrase with the same word I was using to end my question.  I found that interesting to ponder. 

They have conversations with each other as if you are not there.  You feel like you are eves-dropping.

They come as individuals & also as groups.  When it's a group, it often times seems to be a team and they are working together.

They want to help.  There are numerous responses similar to, "I'm here for you", "I'm with you", "I can help", "we all love you" & "I'll do your bidding" (that was a weird one).

They often times are either speaking in the 3rd person or else are speaking for someone who isn't able to communicate.

Several times they've indicated that something they were doing was forbidden or not authorized, and then go on to say that they are going to do it anyway.

It's not unusual to hear them talk about themselves adjusting things for the purpose of bettering the quality of the communication.

They can correctly tell you what you are holding in your hand if you ask them.  This is really interesting and I've been doing some further experimentation with it.  I know they can do this, but how are they able to do it?  Do they see it?  Sometimes they say they see something, but I think they may use the term loosely.  A reasonable possibility is that thought patterns have energy, and since I know what I'm holding, they know it too.  Can they tell me what I'm holding if I myself, do not know?  It seems so, but so far I do not have overwhelming evidence.  It needs more work.

Andrea

Wow -  very cool observations - thank you. Yes - my experience also supports all of the patterns you mentioned - exactly. Even though we are using different means to create a resonance field for the vocalizations. I just got a MacBook Air and I am interested to try doing sessions with tools other than radios, like using static, sweeping through harmonic frequencies, etc. My son recently wrote up some research on Bio-Sonification and how it applies to ITC - that might even have relevance in this context too - for example mushrooms were found to have a primitive language of c. 50 words  - and there are 44 phonemes in the English language so perhaps they could communicate through phonemes instead of sonification into music sounds. It would be pretty amazing to talk to the energy of a carrot for example! I jest, but not really - that would be awesome to do. Different plants would communicate differently. 

Among the patterns you have noticed - have you heard vocalizations that omit definite articles? Recently I noticed some in my review.

Your observations are very astute - definitely I have had similar experiences. Thanks!

22 hours ago, Operator RT said:

Among the patterns you have noticed - have you heard vocalizations that omit definite articles? Recently I noticed some in my review.

Operator,

I didn't recall omission of definite articles, at least not in the English language replies.  I went back to check and upon a brief review, I see only one example of omission.  What I find odd is that I had a hard time finding a response where the rule should be applied, even though they are speaking in complete sentences.  You wouldn't be asking about this unless you are finding this pattern yourself.  It seems like it is difficult for them to hold the same level of energy throughout a longer response, and definite as well as indefinite articles could in that case blend into an adjacent word.  Or, there could be something entirely different going on!

A Bio-Sonification study regarding mushrooms sounds interesting.  Be sure to let us know if you learn more about it.

Andrea

On 7/10/2022 at 8:03 PM, ALF said:

Operator,

I didn't recall omission of definite articles, at least not in the English language replies.  I went back to check and upon a brief review, I see only one example of omission.  What I find odd is that I had a hard time finding a response where the rule should be applied, even though they are speaking in complete sentences.  You wouldn't be asking about this unless you are finding this pattern yourself.  It seems like it is difficult for them to hold the same level of energy throughout a longer response, and definite as well as indefinite articles could in that case blend into an adjacent word.  Or, there could be something entirely different going on!

A Bio-Sonification study regarding mushrooms sounds interesting.  Be sure to let us know if you learn more about it.

Andrea

Hi, Andrea. I recall a couple of sessions where we had apparent repeated phrases by different sounding voices within a quick response period - I call them Field Responses in my session notes - and a couple of the early vocalizations in the series seemed to lack definite articles, or just sounded weird - as though they lacked sufficient phonemes to comprise the phrases, or like you mentioned, conserving energy.

Re Bio-sonification, my son wrote this for school and slightly edited it for ITC context: 

BIO-DATA SONIFICATION (Relevant to ITC). BY OPER. MOONMAN MACKS.

What is Bio Data Sonification?
It is the synthesis of an organism’s chemical and electrical signals into sound; effectively gauging the various changes in the organism's internal biology 

Bio-Data sonification as an art form recently received much popularity through the limelight of social media. While being musical in nature, bio-sonification has also allowed for much application in botanical and mycological studies of non-human intelligence

How does It work?
Plants/fungi send electrical signals through their body and root system
These signals are interpreted by an EMG sensor, and are processed through a synthesizer, generating notes depending on the signal’s variety 

The generated MIDI (Musical Instrument Digital Interface) notes are tuned to the pentatonic scale, and often modulating effects like delays and reverb are incorporated 

What are the scientific/musical/ itc applications?
  Science:
Using bio-data sonification, researchers are decoding fungal speech patterns. There are 50 known “words” in the mushroom language, these are signals sent between fungi and plants wood-wide-web of mycelia (mycorrhizal Networks). Understanding this natural-internet phenomenon can be key to future breakthroughs in biotechnology
    Music:
Immersive productions of bio-rhythmic music are performed by people playing plants/fungi like instruments. Also through installations of non-human ensembles such as the the Wild Flower Botanical Orchestra or Nanotopia of VR Mycelia.
    ITC:
Conducting a bio-electronic operation in the context of ITC research could potentially provide an extra angle to achieving intelligent communications. Most ITC sessions focus on soley using electronic implements for recieving vocalizations from beyond; however the idea a biologically enabled device for communication warrants further testing.

END