Glimpses of Another World, Impressions and Reflections of an EVP Operator.~Anabela Cardosa

Glimpses of Another World, Impressions and Reflections of an EVP Operator is Anabela Cardoso’s third work.glimpses_of_another_world.jpg.cf0a610e74e01d2409eb2367d40fdf37.jpg

Following on from Electronic Voices: Contact with Another Dimension? and Electronic Contact with the Dead: What do the Voices Tell Us? in this book the author shares her thoughts and ruminations on Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC), the phenomena whereby allegedly deceased communicators relay messages and images to the living via radio equipment, televisions, computers, phones and other electronic devices. It’s a subject Anabela has devoted her life to in recent decades.

The communication is both fascinating and mysterious and the wisdom meted out by higher dimension human and nonhuman intelligences is profound. Glimpses of Another World is a memoir and a how-to-do ITC manual rolled into one and essential reading for those pondering the possibility of an afterlife.

About the author

A former member of the SPR, Dr. Cardoso’s long-standing interest in questions related to life and death led her to start experimenting with ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) in 1998. The quantity and quality of her results, obtained under controlled conditions both through the EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomena) and the DRV (Direct Radio Voices) methods, have convinced her, in spite of the sensitivity of her professional position, to place them in the public domain.

In 2000 Dr. Cardoso founded the ITC Journal, of which she remains Editor-in-Chief. The ITC Journal is published in English, and has an Editorial Board of internationally recognised scientists and researchers of the paranormal. Dr. Cardoso is a regular contributor to the Journal and to other international psychical research publications and has given invited presentations on ITC and her work in the USA, Brazil and many European countries.

Samples of Dr. Cardoso’s ITC results can be found at http://www.itcjournal.org.

You can find videos of Anabela on Youtube.

Me too, she was a friend on my facebook, and as much as I love her work I could not keep her as a friend.  She is passionate about animals as I am.  I think I prefer animals to humans and her posts were like a bullet to my heart.  The images were designed to shock and I asked her not to post to me these images that I think like her and have the utmost respect for the planet and our animals, however she persisted in doing it and since I never knew what they contained it was too distressing to me and a couple of my friends.  Apart from that she is amazing and I think I have all her books.  I am sure I have also interviewed her.

I'll have to check out her books soon! I did look them up on facebook, and Karyn, I see what you mean about the animal posts. I've been in animal rescue for a long time and there are times I need a break from all the awful stories too. I'm not on facebook much these days. Is there a way to sign up for the newsletter or do we just go to the site to see it? I didn't see a signup option, but I'll look again when I have more time. 

Let us just say Kevin the images once seen cannot be unseen.  I hated to have to drop her but I would plummet from the displays of cruelty and despite me trying hard to suppress them I could not.  I went to Thailand on the year my daughter would be having a gap year.  We were planning a world trip of volunteering at various places.  I did the gibbon sanctury, but was either the wrong time for my grief or I was wound up like a tight spring.  So I did not do the trip anyway I would have had to have more finance behind me as the project had 4 yours of no saving because I lost my job the same year Emma transitioned.

So sorry to hear this Karyn. I wasn't aware she had shared some sort of graphic images(at least that's what it sounds like). I guess I just don't understand "why" anyone would do that honestly; and her, being an animal lover shocks me. But I certainly understand why you feel the way you do regarding said issue. Take care and bless!

My guess is that people think shock tactics work, but if one is already committed to the cause it can become unbearable watching.  AT the very least there should be warnings.  I know it is hard to change the culture that animals are there for our amusement and abuse (I well remember the dentist in the US who trophied his killings of rare animals), and I have seen photos of women standing by their killing which to me beggars belief as we are supposed to the the nurturers of the world, but it seems somethings wrong when a woman kills an elephant and thinks nothing of it.  I am glad they have found a die that renders their tusks usuable.   It is a pity that the world has to endure these people, and while Anabela has her heart in the right place it is a tactic more suited to the masses rather than ones facebook friends.