Most simple method ever!

I revived an old idea I had long ago. I observed that the manifestation of spirit voices can be facilitated by acoustical material that resembles voices as  close as possible while not being voices itself. I learned to use natural ocurring sounds and found some being very close to voices.

In this video I took some ordinary packaging foil, glued it to the end of a cardboard tube and scratched with my finger, trying to mimick speech rhythm's.

The results are fascinating. Hear this german audio clips I extracted from a recording I made prior to the video.

Since all messages were in german I put the translation as the description here.

"Black Box": Black box.wav

"Not bad what you made": Das ist nicht schlecht.wav

"Work must be finished": Arbeit muss fertig werden.wav

"We're nested in the body": Wir sitzen im Körper.wav

"Now I have contact within the body": Hab jetzt im Körper Kontakt.wav

"Very easy, also when you do it alone":Ganz einfach auch für Alleingang.wavy

"You made voices talk": Stimmen sprechen hast du gemacht.wav

"World Bridge. Everything is safe": Weltbrücke alles sicher.wav

Yes Jeff. It was just a try to improve the results I previously gained by mylar crumpling. Crumpling gives speech consisting of impulses while scratching the foil generates a kind of noise. I observed that the foil itself resonates. If you scratch it at different locations the sound appears like noise going through a variable band pass. The tube is the main resonator forming speech like a pharynx. In fact it is a Helmholtz resonator and it's resonance frequency can be lowered by a longer tube and more air volume.

Since this technique requires the interaction with the experimenter it really is something like an audio based ouija board. I am hypothesizing that a kind of psychic feedback occurrs. I hear the sound and make my fingers move in a way that it sounds more like speech. Possibly a pure random movement of my fingers would give not as good results.

In most experiments in ITC we try to minimize the interaction of the human being following the classical objective of mainstream science that sees human interaction as a possible contamination of the scrutinized effect. However we should know that a human being is not to disentangle from the EVP effect for many reasons.

16 hours ago, Andres Ramos said:

Yes Jeff. It was just a try to improve the results I previously gained by mylar crumpling. Crumpling gives speech consisting of impulses while scratching the foil generates a kind of noise. I observed that the foil itself resonates. If you scratch it at different locations the sound appears like noise going through a variable band pass. The tube is the main resonator forming speech like a pharynx. In fact it is a Helmholtz resonator and it's resonance frequency can be lowered by a longer tube and more air volume.

Since this technique requires the interaction with the experimenter it really is something like an audio based ouija board. I am hypothesizing that a kind of psychic feedback occurrs. I hear the sound and make my fingers move in a way that it sounds more like speech. Possibly a pure random movement of my fingers would give not as good results.

In most experiments in ITC we try to minimize the interaction of the human being following the classical objective of mainstream science that sees human interaction as a possible contamination of the scrutinized effect. However we should know that a human being is not to disentangle from the EVP effect for many reasons.

Many years ago I was skeptical of these types of methods .  Eventually I started experimenting with similar sounds and my spirit team came through and took my skepticism away.   Mainstream science will always be quick to use the "pareidolia" word, but that's because they don't understand the connection between the experimenter and the spirit team.  Wonderful, validating messages can be received this way.  

I really like the use of a tube, I never thought of that and I think it's an excellent idea!  Thanks for sharing the video Andres!

Cheers,  

Sharon

10 hours ago, Sfay said:

Many years ago I was skeptical of these types of methods .  Eventually I started experimenting with similar sounds and my spirit team came through and took my skepticism away.   Mainstream science will always be quick to use the "pareidolia" word, but that's because they don't understand the connection between the experimenter and the spirit team.  Wonderful, validating messages can be received this way.  

I really like the use of a tube, I never thought of that and I think it's an excellent idea!  Thanks for sharing the video Andres!

Cheers,  

Sharon

Thank you so much for your comment, Sharon. I know that with this method I'm going against the ITC mainstream a bit where most people want something like a ghost radio, an apparatus that broadcasts spirit voices even if no one pays attention to it. However I still believe that there is a crucial human factor in the ITC perception process that is not to disentangle from the evp phenomenon. In the end it's all about us, the humans. The notion that the evp effect can be separated from the human consciousness is in fact a tribute to the scientific mainstream in my eyes.