Jump to content

Voice in english


Recommended Posts

Hi, people.

I am new here and a beginner in EVP. I’ m brazilian. I recently did a test recording with an old radio. There was only noise. When I went to listen, I heard a female voice and thought I had tuned in a radio. But in some parts the voice seems to say “EVP” and “ conscious” . There also seems to be a male voice speaking in portuguese. I would like your opinion. Thanks a lot. 

Nova Petrópolis 46 - radio - redução de ruido e filtro fft.e normalizar amplificar com corte inicial.mp3

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/26/2021 at 4:39 PM, Claudia Kremer said:

Hi, people.

I am new here and a beginner in EVP. I’ m brazilian. I recently did a test recording with an old radio. There was only noise. When I went to listen, I heard a female voice and thought I had tuned in a radio. But in some parts the voice seems to say “EVP” and “ conscious” . There also seems to be a male voice speaking in portuguese. I would like your opinion. Thanks a lot. 

Greetings Claudia,

I'm glad you stopped by to visit and hope your time here is well spent.

Thank you for submitting your file.  There are many many layers of voices to hear.

Its not unusual to find responses in languages other than your own native language.

What I did was break up your file into 4 sections.

Each section is titled by its time index within the the clip.

There is some overlap to include your question.

I'd be happy to post my interpretation of what I hear.

By the way - What questions did you ask?

Ron

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Dr Jeffers said:

Hi Claudia,

Welcome to Varanormal. You have some interesting evps on that recording.

Ive cut the recording just leaving some of what I heard, which is "we want to".... "that girl is happy" ...."time for that" ... "influencing".

There is more. The file is attached.

 

responses.mp3 172.41 kB · 3 downloads


Dr. Jeffers,

Thanks a lot for your comment and for your file. I enjoyed them a lot.

Claudia

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Arizona EVP said:

Greetings Claudia,

I'm glad you stopped by to visit and hope your time here is well spent.

Thank you for submitting your file.  There are many many layers of voices to hear.

Its not unusual to find responses in languages other than your own native language.

What I did was break up your file into 4 sections.

Each section is titled by its time index within the the clip.

There is some overlap to include your question.

I'd be happy to post my interpretation of what I hear.

By the way - What questions did you ask?

Ron

Ron,

Thanks for your concern.

My questions were:

first of all, I said “hello” (olá). 

In second place, I said “ your name?” (Seu nome?). 

Then “How are you?” (Você esta bem?)

Then “want to say something?” (você que dizer alguma coisa?)


Then “Are you ok?” (você está bem?)
 

and

finally “Stay all right, then” (fica bem, então)

 

claudia

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
On 7/27/2021 at 5:55 AM, Dr Jeffers said:

Hi Claudia,

Welcome to Varanormal. You have some interesting evps on that recording.

Ive cut the recording just leaving some of what I heard, which is "we want to".... "that girl is happy" ...."time for that" ... "influencing".

There is more. The file is attached.

 

responses.mp3 172.41 kB · 5 downloads

I hear a lot in german but I think this might not have much value for you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.