Questions for the Zeta race

Paul Hamden

The Zetas have asked that we get a list of questions from the public. These questions can cover any area.

We will then respond in two ways. We will provide a verbatim text based response to the people  (via this site). Secondly, we will run a zoom session and I will answers the questions as well (in a discussion forum) and then place the  Q and A onto YouTube.

I hope that people will take this opportunity as it will be very limited. 

PS: All question should be posted under this topic.

Regards

Paul

13 hours ago, Paul Hamden said:

The Zetas have asked that we get a list of questions from the public. These questions can cover any area.

We will then respond in two ways. We will provide a verbatim text based response to the people  (via this site). Secondly, we will run a zoom session and I will answers the questions as well (in a discussion forum) and then place the  Q and A onto YouTube.

I hope that people will take this opportunity as it will be very limited. 

PS: All question should be posted under this topic.

Regards

Paul

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We will then respond in two ways. We will provide a verbatim text based response to the people  (via this site).

My questions to Zetas (Grey aliens /Zeta reticuli) through Paul Hamden

1.       Paul Hamden and William Treurniet have now more than 6 years’ experience concerning The Zeta race, their mind and their manifestations. I think the main goal has been to develop good realtionship between them and our race and in this way also help us in our mental and spiritual develoment. This is repectable. However, when following the modes of operation of humans, it seems that this kind of ”evolution” migt take a very long time and for now the main real development is purely result of factual information. Thus, we need urgent practical measures and outside help in oder to solve those problems which are a real threat for our globe ( deforestation, climate change, pollution, extinction of animal and plant species and finally extinction of our own race). Do the Zetas have any ways to influence the course of things and events in the short term ?

2.       Political and religious dogma are probably the main factors, which speed up the final collapse of our culture when practical problems emerge (including famine, nuclear war environmental destruction etc..). Which kind of ethical code do those Zeta beings have, with whom you communicate (circular answers and answers subject to interpretation are not accepted !)

3.       How do you differentiate different Zeta subspecies according to their ethical code ( I don’t accept the division Good-bad-intermediate because my world view is not dualistic !). Please name or specify those Zetas who are benevolent, compassionane, kind and co-operative – beings who want to promote the positive development on our globe and good of humans  – and respectively – those Zetas who are malevolent, selfish/cruel /mischievous, fraudulent and hope to distroy  our race and take possession of the planet earth.

4.       Do the Zetas have any ways to take us ( either in our physical or etheric body) with them to another viable planet (exoplanet) and in this way help the survival of human race.

5.       Are the Zetas humans from our own  future ?

6.       During the Scole Experiment (http://www.thescoleexperiment.com) interdimensional beings (not from our own race ) were able to communicate with humans using trance mediums and methods used in EVP and ITC. ( See the document: The scole report : The Scole Report: Keen, Montague, Ellison, Arthur, Fontana, David: 9781908421005: Amazon.com: Books  ). During this experiment independent scientists were allowed to join the sittings and in this way it was also witnessed that the phenomena were genuine. Is it possible to use the same mode of operation also  in your seances in the future so that the results are documented and witnessed?

7.       Answers related to Paul Hamden’s text on the Varanormal forum

PH: Months ago i had someone contact me and demand that the zetas come to their house, he decided that he was mature enough for contact. Over many weeks, daily i was asked for contact and in the end i got a bit frustrated with it all and said "ok". I really wondered what was going to happen to this person. The next day I was contacted by a very scared person (The same individual) and he said. "Last night my wife and I were at home and we heard a noise outside. We then both moved towards the front door to look out side and we saw a being walking towards the house". They both then ran terrified and hid in their room. I said to him "What did you expect was going to happen?" He then said to me...

"I want them to come back tonight, i promise i wont be scared"

I said "You had your chance"

Humans will never react the way they believe they will in contact...no matter how you believe you will.

When they (gov) disclose, then there is a possibility that races may disclose as well.  We have been told by the zetas that disclosure will NOT take the form humans want. As someone who works closely with the race and has had to develop so i could even be in their space (due to frequency differences) This took me two full years of training by them to achieve. To get to the point that i could even be with them for longer than a few minutes without being burnt. I know and so does the race that humans want contact in evidential ways. I ponder on what would happen to religious belief systems across the globe, the control mechanisms of governments.. if they did disclose fully. 

8.      Fear is an essential part of human life. It serves survival and is also useful in specific life situations. The most spontaneous reactions thinking wild animals when they meet us is fear and escape. The scenario is exactly the same than if we meet an alien. But we have also pets and also most humans are tamable and adaptable. We have fear of pain, fear of sickness and fear of unknown + many other fears. This is normal and acceptable. According to the occult lore, the most effective method entities like demons, the race of Jinn and also grey aliens ( some species of them?) probably use in oder to manipulate humans – is fear, amnesia  and confusion . This has been clearly witnessed for example in John Mack’s document ”Alien abductions”  as well as as in W. Streiberg’s book ”Communion”:

Communion: A True Story: Strieber, Whitley: 9780061474187: Amazon.com: Books  

Are Fear, amnesia and confusion part of those methods your Zetas are using when communicating with us? Why  the attitude of Zetas is (sometimes ?) arrogant and cheeky as documented in almost all alien abductions ?

But as humans we can also overcome our fears and maintain rational thinking in strange situations

Apollo 11's Scariest Moments: Perils of the 1st Manned Moon Landing | Space

PH: But let me finish on this note. If you or anyone  as a person had spent many years developing contact and it had supported hundreds of people to wellness, and you had also had evidential contact with others with you. Would you place in jeopardy the beings you work with to make them evidence themselves by coming here and landing in this hostile environment? (even for just for a few people?) Think about this, because I must take responsibility for any being who is injured or craft harmed. I don't think that people really understand in any way how races think, and what responsibility we have as experiences to those races in our contact. If they had never come, landed and been seen by others I would fully understand why people should question my contact. But at some point the calls for the race to evidence themselves seems to never end. Example: They come and evidence themselves to a group of 4 people, two of those people cant stay conscious in the contact and so pass out. The other two are in altered states due to frequency issues, afterwards they acknowledge they had an encounter. Then, next month another group demand evidence. Where does it end? Who is sufficient as a evidential witness for contact? (that the planet would fully agree that was evidential) Lastly, The Zetas have said to us "It will never be enough" and they mean that no matter what they do it wont be enough for humanity. But thanks for your post it is certainly interesting.

9.      If the Zetas really want  to interact with humans and help us in those  SERIOUS global problems we have created through our own activities (described above), they are intelligent, wise and compassionate enough to do that for example lowering  their own vibration level in order to  meet us in their physical bodies (which they – according to the reports – probably can do). Telepathic communication lasting for years doesn’t help very much if there is no result ( physical interaction). And as I said earlier: Our globe needs urgent help! Otherwise, if the Zetas want to take possession of our globe and supersed our race, they can easily do that. The last scenario is that there are no aliens, no Zetas and we are alone with our problems following only our own evolution and destination which is unknown. What is Zeta’s answer to these questions?

10.  Your free answers and summary related to these questions

GISMO5367

Thank you for your questions Gizmo. A lot of these questions have been asked before, and the answers have been published in the books that Paul has authored either independently or with William. I will however, put these questions to them. We have questions from other people too, and so we may not have to time to address them all in one sitting. 

5 hours ago, Syann said:

Thank you for your questions Gizmo. A lot of these questions have been asked before, and the answers have been published in the books that Paul has authored either independently or with William. I will however, put these questions to them. We have questions from other people too, and so we may not have to time to address them all in one sitting. 

Thnk you very much !

GISMO5367

Hi Ron

Where did you hear the words Gateway Central? (I've not heard that term before) The Zetas wouldn't understand that term. Are you referring to the Gateway?

And Dimensions are relative to the entities abilities to perceive layers of frequency via consciousness

regards

9 hours ago, Paul Hamden said:

Hi Ron

Where did you hear the words Gateway Central? (I've not heard that term before) The Zetas wouldn't understand that term. Are you referring to the Gateway?

And Dimensions are relative to the entities abilities to perceive layers of frequency via consciousness

regards

Greetings Paul,

My questions are solely based on your statement:

"The Zetas have asked that we get a list of questions from the public. These questions can cover any area."

Gateway Central is a term I have heard in different EVP's I've received.

Asking about Dimensions is a question myself and other researchers have asked over the years - the various answers fall within an approximate range of each other.

Ron

I will suggest that we ask the Zetas your question in a different way (As human terms that describe things do not work with the Zetas)

Example : "Have you seen or heard of a mechanism called a gateway that is a central point for spirit realm beings"

Ron, Since this is a EVP, is the gateway a reflection of spirit realm of ET contact, in your opinion?.

The reason i ask this is, there are many gateways. The Zetas have spoke of them in regards to dimensional contact and races contacting each other.

I am currently reading the Zeta Interviews and approximately halfway through that document.

I have two questions.

The first is "was there a single event that caused the universe to exist, such as the Big Bang Theory?

The second is "how many races/species exist within the Universe, whether in a physical container or in consciousness"?

Thank you.

Hi Sharron

These questions have been asked before so I can just relay the information

Its been stated by beings called the Annorians that they exist in a void and they created everything, including the universe and matter, life and the capacity for life to produce. I would expect that since this process took place it would be similar to a big bang as its called.

No race knows how many races there are as the universe is so expansive no race has journeyed to each area of the universe.

Regards