Forum Rules

Keith J. Clark

• Administrators

We would love for everyone in the community to collaborate in a friendly, engaging environment. To assist us in keeping this forum a fun and respectable place to be, please observe the following forum rules:

1. PLAY NICE
    Be kind, treat others as you wish to be treated. Respect the opinions of others. If you're involved in a continuing argument            you're usually part of the problem. It takes two to tango.

2. NO POLITICS
    We already have Facebook...and the news media for that.

3. NO ADULT MATERIAL
    Adult material or highly suggestive adult material is not allowed in the forum or chat rooms

4. HATERS BEWARE
    A repeat of Rule 1. Discussion is good. Drama is bad. There's a fine line between the two.

5. NO COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL
    We observe copyright laws. Fair Use may be invoked properly where applicable.

6. SOLICITATION FOR GOODS OR SERVICES IN APPROVED AREAS ONLY
    We have two places for ads - the Advertising Forum and you also have the option of purchasing your own ads on this site*          (conditions apply) 

***We treat everyone equally. Royalty or not - if you create drama you'll get "The Boot" (and we don't mean a glass full of beer!)

We reserve the right to enforce any of the rules above to keep this forum an enjoyable place to be. 

Violation of the rules will result in a warning, dependent upon the severity of the infraction. Repeat offenders will be removed from the forum. 

We hope that your experience in this community is a pleasant and life-changing experience! 

Varanormal Staff

Don't pretend to be an expert - we are all learners.   Use phrases like "it seems to me" or "In my experience" or "from my research I have concluded" and don't make unsupported claims.  If quoting someone else/book/research clearly identify eg  "xyz" Handbook of Life - Wordsmith p23   I realise this sails close to 5.  

That's the only one I would add, I am sure you covered all the "ists" with Play Nice.  I know of one place that does have the rule of "no ists" eg sexist, ageist, racist but it is a forum attached to a govt site and cannot copy.