SpiriTron IS BACK!!! - Streaming Live

After a 5 year hiatus SpiriTron is streaming Live.

If you decide to give it a try follow these simple guidelines:

Start the stream and just let it run in the background for a short while to give yourself time to get used to the sound.

When your ready - begin to interact with the sound - saying hello...etc.

SpiriTron is capable of responding in your native language.

SpiriTron comes in 2 flavors and will alternate between the original SpiriTron file and SpiriTron-C which is a child named Amy.

Feedback and your experiment results are welcome 🙂

Here's the link:

http://cp12.shoutcheap.com:8198/stream

SpiriTron-C-Logo.png

• Arizona EVP changed the title to SpiriTron IS BACK!!! - Streaming Live

Hi Folks,

Shortly after the release of the original SpiriTron stream at IdigitalMedium.Com - SpiriTron was made into at least 2 different free android apps.  One of these aps - which has been downloaded over 10,000 times - can still be found at the Google App Store.

SpiriTron was also integrated into ExtremeSenses Spektrocom program which is offered here on this site as a free download:

So if you find the SpiriTron stream useful - please consider downloading the Spektrocom program to run on your home computer.

You're likely to have a far more personalized experience 😉

Ron

Re-recorded livestream "Perlin Noise' www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrBCVR1ei7A
onto digital voice recorder & slowed down.
Amazingly clear, much better than I otherwise receive simply using voice recorder alone.
Murdered  JonBenet Ramsey coming back for visit on next birthday or reincarnating next birthday?
Edited by lora

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy,

For the next week I will be streaming a file originally created by one of our own researchers - Andres Ramos.

Mr. Ramos recorded audio from one of his graphite goo experiments.

I took his recording and made a couple of tweeks and Presto-Change-O...an interactive file worthy of Two Way Real-Time Communication.

Please use the link in the first post or find the SpiriTron link in the Streams Page.

Enjoy!!

Ron

• iDigitalMedium Research Team

Hi Ron, I worked with Spirit Tron back in 2016 and was excited about this stream. Unfortunately it has been discontinued. 

Now I was very happy to see the return of the stream. Is there a possibility to stream in another hoster as used in Keith? 

We have in Europe, respectively Germany the problem that HTTP pages are no longer displayed properly, due to security concerns of the browsers. The correct address would be HTTPS. 

https://www.shoutcast.com/ with this page the streams can be better distributed in the world, because many people are only on facebook or other sites,

but hardly on websites. it would be a pity if people do not know this wonderful form that already Keith used. nice greetings from germany. 

On 4/2/2023 at 12:14 PM, Michael Brandel said:

Hi Ron, I worked with Spirit Tron back in 2016 and was excited about this stream. Unfortunately it has been discontinued. 

Now I was very happy to see the return of the stream. Is there a possibility to stream in another hoster as used in Keith? 

We have in Europe, respectively Germany the problem that HTTP pages are no longer displayed properly, due to security concerns of the browsers. The correct address would be HTTPS. 

https://www.shoutcast.com/ with this page the streams can be better distributed in the world, because many people are only on facebook or other sites,

but hardly on websites. it would be a pity if people do not know this wonderful form that already Keith used. nice greetings from germany. 

Hi Michael.  Thank you for your comments and for using SpiriTron back in the day.

Keith and I were talking about using one of his open stream channels for this very reason.

I have to resolve an issue with my broadcast config file to shake hands with Keith's servers.

Hopefully we'll get it going soon  😉

Ron

7 hours ago, DanSmith said:

Hi Ron, do you know if anyone has ever experimented with using the Spiritron file along with some sort of random number generator or stochastic process.  I was thinking of attempting this with or without variables. 

Greetings DanSmith,

I personally do not know of anyone who has tried this or a similar experiment.

You would be the first  🙂

The idea seems very interesting.

Thanks for your input,

Ron

Hmm... I've added it to my ideas and I'll let you know if anything comes of it.  I'll have to map out the probability variables.  Of course t (time) but I would have to really think about what other variables to include in a stochastic process.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ron,

Thank you for bringing back the SpiriTron live streaming.  I had a chance to check it out last month.  I did not knowingly interact with program but still had somewhat of a personal experience.  Though I did not speak, I did think about the spirit world prior to starting and I always assume that I will find communication on the recording.  A result of intention, I guess.  I did not hear from Amy but my recording was only 19 seconds.  I'll make a longer recording next time and we'll see what happens!

I read that you are trying to improve the sound output quality.  That would be great if you could, but it's still a solid for making a connection.  I've attached a couple of the clearer clips.  There are some longer ones that don't meet the allowable file size.  I can send them to you if you'd like.  Best to use earbuds.

Andrea

• 1 month later...

Here are a couple more clips from the same session.  I'm wondering if you can hear what I hear.  It would be really helpful if you could tell me what you hear.  They seem to speak at a fast pace.  Thank you.

Edited by ALF
duplicated clip

On 3/15/2023 at 11:01 AM, Arizona EVP said:

SpiriTron comes in 2 flavors and will alternate between the original SpiriTron file and SpiriTron-C which is a child named Amy.

Feedback and your experiment results are welcome 🙂

Here's the link:

http://cp12.shoutcheap.com:8198/stream

SpiriTron-C-Logo.png

Ron,

Does the child Amy speak in the same voice as the others or does she sound like a child?

Andrea

On 5/22/2023 at 8:41 PM, ALF said:

Here are a couple more clips from the same session.  I'm wondering if you can hear what I hear.  It would be really helpful if you could tell me what you hear.  They seem to speak at a fast pace.  Thank you.

Me again  🙂

Yes - I hear as you do with regard to the titles of each file.

Ron

18 hours ago, Arizona EVP said:

Bingo!!  Yes - that is Amy's voice.  Nice catch.

Ron

Ron,

There is a lot of interesting stuff in this session.  Today I'm only going to focus on the 1 min 18 sec mark through the end at 1 min 35.9 sec.  

I waited until 1 min 18 sec into the recording to speak.  I just didn't think of it until then, probably because I was listening intently to see if I could pick up something in real time.  I hadn't prepared anything to say, so I just said "Is this Amy?"  She has been known to hang out on this feed.  While I was speaking those 3 words, the spirit personalities started reacting and they continued without taking a breath, straight through the end of the recording.  It went like this:

me:     Is this Amy? (at the same time) them:    We know you.

them:  What's your name? I already hear you. 

them:  We're here. 

them:  I'm aware you're here.

them:  We know you are already there, we know you're here.

them:  We hear you from there  Amy:  but It's the way you feel.

I believe that it is Amy's voice at the very end of the recording.  Darn, that's when it was really getting interesting too!.  They not only can hear us, but according to Amy they also get information about us by how we feel to them. 

I have had a sense that certain spirit personalities hang around a specific feed.  I'm wondering if any of you have noticed that.  Besides Amy, there are others there.  I separated them above when the speaker seemed to change.

Because of the file size limit I won't be able to attach much. I'll attach one clip here, and I'll cheat a little and add a post below it with a second one.  I should look into a file host.  What do you use?

Andrea

1 minute ago, ALF said:

Because of the file size limit I won't be able to attach much. I'll attach one clip here, and I'll cheat a little and add a post below it with a second one.  I should look into a file host.  What do you use?

Andrea

3 hours ago, ALF said:

Ron,

There is a lot of interesting stuff in this session.  Today I'm only going to focus on the 1 min 18 sec mark through the end at 1 min 35.9 sec.  

I waited until 1 min 18 sec into the recording to speak.  I just didn't think of it until then, probably because I was listening intently to see if I could pick up something in real time.  I hadn't prepared anything to say, so I just said "Is this Amy?"  She has been known to hang out on this feed.  While I was speaking those 3 words, the spirit personalities started reacting and they continued without taking a breath, straight through the end of the recording.  It went like this:

I believe that it is Amy's voice at the very end of the recording.  Darn, that's when it was really getting interesting too!.  They not only can hear us, but according to Amy they also get information about us by how we feel to them. 

I have had a sense that certain spirit personalities hang around a specific feed.  I'm wondering if any of you have noticed that.  Besides Amy, there are others there.  I separated them above when the speaker seemed to change.

Andrea

You are correct about hearing us as well as receptions of thoughts and emotions.

Your recording also demonstrates that our friends know what are about to say or ask.

My observations are only of the "surface voice(s)" of your file.

The pic shows the responses and their location within the file.

You ask the question:  Is This Amy

The response is immediate - basically starting the nano-second you stopped talking.

The File YES IT IS.wav is mildly enhanced to help draw out the response.

And yes....at the end of the file you are correct in hearing Amy say her Name.

The file amy at end.wav is also slightly enhanced to draw out the word Amy.

Keep in mind that there is a 36 second lag from the time it leaves my stream computer till it hits your ears.

So on the one hand - your response could have left my computer 36 seconds before you asked your question (unlikely)... or the response was generated IMMEDIATELY in real time because they sensed the question you were about to ask.

IS THIS AMY.jpg

1 hour ago, Arizona EVP said:

You are correct about hearing us as well as receptions of thoughts and emotions.

Your recording also demonstrates that our friends know what are about to say or ask.

My observations are only of the "surface voice(s)" of your file.

The pic shows the responses and their location within the file.

You ask the question:  Is This Amy

The response is immediate - basically starting the nano-second you stopped talking.

The File YES IT IS.wav is mildly enhanced to help draw out the response.

And yes....at the end of the file you are correct in hearing Amy say her Name.

The file amy at end.wav is also slightly enhanced to draw out the word Amy.

Keep in mind that there is a 36 second lag from the time it leaves my stream computer till it hits your ears.

So on the one hand - your response could have left my computer 36 seconds before you asked your question (unlikely)... or the response was generated IMMEDIATELY in real time because they sensed the question you were about to ask.

IS THIS AMY.jpg

Oh my!  I can hear it both ways now.  My original, & "Yes this is Amy over here".  It must be in Layers.  I've accepted "layers" as a reasonable explanation as to why people could hear words differently from the same clip, but this example really solidifies it for me.  The last word in each perceived version doesn't even line up. But I can hear it either way.  Amazing!

My clips don't have any enhancements.  I'm unfamiliar with using them other than amplify & tempo.  I get a lot of communication.  Imagine what I've been missing! 

Regarding the 36 second delay from feed to ears, though spirit gave an instantaneous response to my question "Is this Amy?", could this simply be possible because there is no time/space on their end?  That's not to say that I disagree about their ability to know our thoughts.  I have enough evidence to accept that they can.

In a different recording, I've had a spirit tell me that he could feel me when I am grounding.  That is one of my pre-session preparations.  So what would that imply?  My understanding is that they know each other in the spirit world by their energy.  My theory is that our energy also has a vibration that may function the same way. They can sense ours, and some of us here who are sensitive to it can sense the signature vibration of others on the earthly plain.

Today, I was watching a Youtube video of Tom Campbell on reincarnation and the afterlife.  Tom is a Physicist and conscientiousness researcher, and one of the founders of the Monroe Institute.  Because of his decades of Astral Projection experiences he has concluded that we basically reboot right away, we don't hang around to greet our relatives when they pass.  And that it is the Larger Conscientiousness System that supplies the experience out of their data base of relatives greeting their loved ones to help them with their transition.  

If this were true, then could it mean that when we work with EVP that it too is just out of a data base and available to us for, spiritual advancement?

Andrea

On 5/23/2023 at 8:59 PM, Arizona EVP said:

Bingo!!  Yes - that is Amy's voice.  Nice catch.

Ron

Ron,

On 5/24/2023 at 11:05 PM, ALF said:

Oh my!  I can hear it both ways now.  My original, & "Yes this is Amy over here".  It must be in Layers.  I've accepted "layers" as a reasonable explanation as to why people could hear words differently from the same clip, but this example really solidifies it for me.  The last word in each perceived version doesn't even line up. But I can hear it either way.  Amazing!

My clips don't have any enhancements.  I'm unfamiliar with using them other than amplify & tempo.  I get a lot of communication.  Imagine what I've been missing! 

Regarding the 36 second delay from feed to ears, though spirit gave an instantaneous response to my question "Is this Amy?", could this simply be possible because there is no time/space on their end?  That's not to say that I disagree about their ability to know our thoughts.  I have enough evidence to accept that they can.

In a different recording, I've had a spirit tell me that he could feel me when I am grounding.  That is one of my pre-session preparations.  So what would that imply?  My understanding is that they know each other in the spirit world by their energy.  My theory is that our energy also has a vibration that may function the same way. They can sense ours, and some of us here who are sensitive to it can sense the signature vibration of others on the earthly plain.

Today, I was watching a Youtube video of Tom Campbell on reincarnation and the afterlife.  Tom is a Physicist and conscientiousness researcher, and one of the founders of the Monroe Institute.  Because of his decades of Astral Projection experiences he has concluded that we basically reboot right away, we don't hang around to greet our relatives when they pass.  And that it is the Larger Conscientiousness System that supplies the experience out of their data base of relatives greeting their loved ones to help them with their transition.  

If this were true, then could it mean that when we work with EVP that it too is just out of a data base and available to us for, spiritual advancement?

Andrea

That would be kinda sad to think we reboot right away.  I got plans to do some traveling when I get to the other side  😉

I've heard things to suggest in times of sudden tragedy with multiple transitions - instead of a loved one to greet them...they've been brought together as a group in a central location where "attendants" get them pointed in the right direction.

So would a "piece of ourselves" still hang back for whatever reason?  Peeps like Konstatin Raudive have made audio appearances decades after their deaths.

I'd tend to agree time and space are different for them.  I've found the length of precognition limited to about a week. 

Yeah - lots and lots of layers within an audio clip.  I've had a great time swimming through the layers over the years.  Even without a high dollar audio program, our friends will accommodate your abilities when they establish a neural ink.

Ron