Gooooood Morning ITC!

KDS

And goooooood morning ITC researchers! My name is KD Stafford: father, husband, US Army Combat Vet, artist, inventor, and paranormal researcher. It is a pleasure to be here and hopefully work with you all! If I had to say that I have a specialty or focus in paranormal research, I'd say it's in "radio based ITC", if that's a thing. If not I just coined it. I build ghostbox's mostly, or at least that's what I'm best known for. I woke up one morning about 6 years ago with the gnawing aspiration to build a ghostbox. Some would say I was influenced by spirit to do so. Now here we are. I look forward to sharing my work here as well as seeing all of the other fantastic work being done by so many of you out there. 

KinectScreenshot-Depth-04-53-39.bmp

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
On 12/7/2020 at 9:55 AM, KDS said:

And goooooood morning ITC researchers! My name is KD Stafford: father, husband, US Army Combat Vet, artist, inventor, and paranormal researcher. It is a pleasure to be here and hopefully work with you all! If I had to say that I have a specialty or focus in paranormal research, I'd say it's in "radio based ITC", if that's a thing. If not I just coined it. I build ghostbox's mostly, or at least that's what I'm best known for. I woke up one morning about 6 years ago with the gnawing aspiration to build a ghostbox. Some would say I was influenced by spirit to do so. Now here we are. I look forward to sharing my work here as well as seeing all of the other fantastic work being done by so many of you out there. 

KinectScreenshot-Depth-04-53-39.bmp 848.05 kB · 2 downloads

Hi K.D. well said! Especially the "some would say" part 🙂 I can resonate with that.

Can't wait to see what we build as a community! Short n sweet!

Keith