Water secrets

Andres Ramos

Years ago I saw this video on YouTube Green Laser through water drop

A guy was shooting the beam of a laser pointer through a drop of water. Because the drop acts like a lens the insides of the water drop like bacteria, algae, a.s.o are magnified and projected against the wall. Simple and fascinating!

From a paranormal point of view water is an information memory like used in homeopathy. I asked myself if water could reveal some of its secrets by using this laser setup. In paranormal science water gets activated by sounds as Emoto showed it very impressive. I have the idea to hang in a drop of water into a small wire loop that is attached to a loudspeaker, so that the drop can be put into resonance when the laser beam goes through it. Maybe characteristic patterns will shows up, similar to Cladny figures that depend on the information in the applied sound.

It was a lucid dream, possibly a spirit world vision. I was in the future reflecting on our ITC discoveries that had transformed the world to some extent. I heard that the water lens method was popular, but audio ITC was "blocked" because it was causing too much confusion in the timelines. Something about too many people winning the lottery. 🤔

Now I ask myself what does 'harmless' means from an ITC point of view? I guess you witnessed concerns from the spirits about techniques that are working too easily or too well and pushing doors open even the people who are applying this techniques are not spiritually prepared for it.

Theoretically an army of clever lawyers could sue us for negative implications our devices can have upon their users or others. Maybe we should take the time to formulate a bulletproof disclaimer already.

The particular problem they were discussing in my vision, was "wreaking havoc" in the timeline. The idea was that spirits were sharing predictions with us (in the physical) from their "future prediction" technology, like lottery numbers, which, in turn, invalidate this prediction technology or lead to instabilities. I agree that there's also plenty of legal issues, too. We need an ITC lawyer 🙂 

Wreaking havoc in timeline???

That's clearly more alarming than getting ruined by a lawyer.

If there's such a danger I ask myself why they let us discover those secrets. Moreover why they seem to support us by intuition? I would expect the MiB coming around waving their neutralizers and "Zap!" I'm back my scientific mindset reading Darwin and Dawkins.

Hi
I just had to say that I've been following this, and the other closely related, conversation, and I'm like dying to have a bit of time to participate. There is so much in my mind about this topic that I even decided to make a video response. Way easier than typing all that on a keyboard. Hopefully before next week!

8 hours ago, Fernando Luis Cacciola Carballal said:

Hi
I just had to say that I've been following this, and the other closely related, conversation, and I'm like dying to have a bit of time to participate. There is so much in my mind about this topic that I even decided to make a video response. Way easier than typing all that on a keyboard. Hopefully before next week!

Very much appreciated Fernando!

• 2 weeks later...

A lawyer is not needed to create a disclaimer...we are hereforthwith not liable for anything anyone reading this forum thinks,acts, or wills on their own accord. All precautions are to be initiated by the viewer regarding content. All viewing this website are indicating they have the maturity and wisdom to hold themselves responsible for any and all actions independently.

Any suggestions to add?

2 hours ago, Chris said:

I experimented with my camera today...nothing though..yet  🙂

It takes time. As I had my initial visual itc experience with trees reflected in water i did session after session without success.

The I left it for a while and lately as I was doing a walk in the park I just made some shots by intuition and "bang" I got the pictures for the document you helped me to create. Maybe our expectations are not helpful to open the right channels. Try not to planit but do it out of an instant feeling.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone. I started a new activity. The roadmap is the investigations of water in all it's properties that could be entangled with paranormal phenomena. Probably this will become a blog at some time. I am not doing a pure scientific approach and neither a pure "esoteric" one. I want to apply scientific methods to scrutinize things coming from my intuition. Thus what I will show you will not be cool spirit faces or other eery things, this work is more something to build up some basic understanding of this fascinating stuff we call water.

I started with this video: Water Secrets Part#1

Hi @Andres

I just watched your video. First of all, your english is just perfect and I had no problems following you. 
I think you are absolutely right in that water is spiritually very special. 
And the setup is very interesting. 
I suppose you know this but, just in case: if the frequency is too high and the water film breaks, you can add a bit of soup to increase the superficial tension of the water (which is the thing that prevents it from breaking).

There is one thing about water that I wanted you to know...

There is this thing we do in our church that we call, in Spanish "fluidar agua". The Spanish word "fluidar" is a short form, jargon verbalization of the full expression "to impart purified spiritual fluid onto"... in this case, water. We later learned that the purified spiritual fluid is actually composed of purified spirit fragments, which look kind of like snow flakes to the clairvoyant eye.

We use this coined-up spanish verb "fluidar" a lot...  and I need a similar verb to discuss this topic fluently. Thus, I'm going to just coin up a verb for that purpose: 

Purepart to impart purified spirit fragments onto an appropriate receptor (such as a living being or water).

We purepart water and living things. And ideally, we do it as a daily routine (though in my family that's far from the case).

Reiki comes very close, but I don't know if it is the same. Probably it is. And I always just assumed that "holy water" is just "pureparted water" (at least in the old days of early Christianity, before the Council of Nicaea).

The technique itself is rather simple... you fill a glass or jar with water at room temperature (this is important), then with your hands around the glass or jar, a couple of inches away, you start a kind of shaky motion of the hands, as if you tried to get something that is on your palm to shake loose and fall onto the water. It helps to visualize that with the shaking of the hands, tiny snow flakes shake loose off your hands and enter the water.  A clairboyant will actually see just that, with the tiny snow flakes being the purified spirit fragments.

All along, you try to mentally--or rather spiritually-connect with a "specialized pureparter spirit". He is in church of bringing and directing the purified spirit fragments. They will all enter your body from the top of your head and flow to your hands, then shake loose off them as you make the movement.

We see and use pureparting as the basic healing technique. The so-called "laying of the hands" would be a simplified version of this. Usually, one person, standing right behind or aside, pureparts a sick person on sitting on a chair or laying on a bad. 

As I said, we would do this as a daily routine (but we don't, just for lack of healthy habits).

Now... I'm telling you all this because we learned that you can purepart two things: a living organism and water. It is remarkable the fact that we learned that we could purepart, say, food or medicine, but that has little effect, whereas pureparting water has a huge effect. Ideally again, we should drink pureparted water as a daliy routine, specially when we are sick.

So.... I strongly recommend that you purepart water in your experiments.

And, it seems that water really is very, very special... not only chemically as we know (chemist's call water the "the liquid element"), but spiritually as well.

Finally...

Pureparting "works" due to the harmonizing effect of the purified spirit fragments. These fragments are like drops of love. They radiate love and light, which spreads to the ethereal components of the receiving living organism, restoring their capacity to properly direct all physiological and metabolic activities inside the organism, hence, healing.
But then you might wonder... what needs to be harmonized on water? 

On the one hand, it is the memory of water, its capacity to hold imprinted the spiritual vibrations of the purified spirit fragments, which operates here since one is supposed to drink the puerparted water (or use it to rainshower plants). However, the very fact that water can do that implies, in my opinion at least, that water is best viewed as a living, feeling entity rather than just a thing, like a rock or a piece of plastic.

In your experiments, this means to think of the water drop you use not as a thing, but as a partner that is working with you. Treat the water as that, and I think you'll get better results.

Thank you so much Fernando! I almost soaked myself with your words. Maybe you could make a video of just a minute or so to show me the pureparting in more detail? I really want to learn this.

The second thing you reminded me of is to treat water as a living thing. You know, by trying to combine scientific method with intuition I frequently get stucked in the trap of seeing the phenomena I am working with as objects and not as living things. An annoying and persistent remainder of my technical education. Thus it's extremely important for me to have people around me pointing out this problem. In my next test runs I will keep an eye on this.

Ah, and one more thing Fernando. Do you ever experienced that certain crystals have impact on the properties of water?

Hi Andres. Yes, I will shoot a video showing the pureparting technique!

BTW, I just noticed that I told to you add "soup" to increase the surface tension of water... I meant "soap", not "soup" 🤪 🙄

I've never experienced that thing with crystals, but it's almost bound to be the case I should think. Specially in the formation of ice crystals as Emoto had found.

You are of course right about the unlucky side effects of being educated in this materialistic era. The good thing is that we are starting to slowly know better. Everything is made of spirits, in one way or another, and at that, everything is a living entity. Even a poor isolated electron. So it's good to keep that in mind when interacting with things, even (not really) in-animated objects.

On 12/22/2020 at 10:23 PM, Fernando Luis Cacciola Carballal said:

Hi Andres. Yes, I will shoot a video showing the pureparting technique!

BTW, I just noticed that I told to you add "soup" to increase the surface tension of water... I meant "soap", not "soup" 🤪 🙄

I've never experienced that thing with crystals, but it's almost bound to be the case I should think. Specially in the formation of ice crystals as Emoto had found.

You are of course right about the unlucky side effects of being educated in this materialistic era. The good thing is that we are starting to slowly know better. Everything is made of spirits, in one way or another, and at that, everything is a living entity. Even a poor isolated electron. So it's good to keep that in mind when interacting with things, even (not really) in-animated objects.

Thanks Fernando! I really forgot to ask you as I was puzzled by the soup!🤪