My venture into a new device, the Sound Chopper

I watched Andres You Tube video about his Sound Chopper device and decided to try it.  I'm not sure that I was using it properly, and after my test I learned from Andres that the app is not the best set up for the question /answer format I use, but still the results turned out good and so I wanted to present them.

First off, I made the mistake of not checking which microphone my computer was pointing to.  As Andres tells us in the video, this app will not give you a prompt to choose, you direct it from your computer settings.  So for this test I was using the Krisp (noise canceling) microphone live throughout without realizing it.  Keep in mind the possible affects the Krisp microphone may play when considering my results.

I started with a 37 second recording, stopped and changed the app settings and then started another separate recording for 1 minute 41 seconds  I made the election on the app to add the additional Source recording to both.  I don't know if Krisp would have affected the Source recording also or just the PK recording.  Maybe Andres can tell us.

The app settings were as follows:

1st recording Source 4.7 Randomizer 40  50  Reverb   1.3  .8     0  .4

2nd recording Source 6.8 Randomizer 54  64  Reverb  1.3  .8  .16  1.4

When reviewing the recordings in Audacity, I imported both the PK & Source recordings as separate tracks so that they are stacked.  When listening to one, you  need to mute the other with the button on the left.  If you use and then apply the tempo effect to make a clip, b sure to reverse it in Edit or your tracks will no longer line up.  Applying amplify does not cause this problem.  It's important that they do as it's a valuable tool for comparison in a number of ways.  I used the magnifier to stretch the scale out into 1/5ths when reviewing.

The Results

I expected that the sound of my voice asking the questions would be "chopped up" and available for the spirits to manipulate into messages.  For this reason I didn't leave much time for their reply, and I spoke at a slow pace.  I did this for both recordings.

In both PK tracks, there were some instances where the spirits changed up my chopped voice into their own words.  All but one or maybe two of them were in the second recording though.  Sometimes it sounded like my voice, and other times like someone else.  When I checked the Source track at the same location, the change up was recorded there too.  You can hear my question with the spirit change up in the background.  I didn't know this would happen but this is great because it helps to identify the change up that sounded like my voice in the PK track as spirit and not just my voice getting the PK treatment, as there is no app treatment to the Source recording.  But the change up is there too.  I realize this explanation might sound confusing if you haven't used the app yet.  It is harder to make a really good clip of this occurrence in the Source recording side because of this overlap of voices (mine & spirit's).  Once I discovered this happening, I started making clips of the messages in both PK & Source versions, and to my surprise, sometimes the PK was the clearer version and sometimes the Source was clearer!

Even though I didn't get much "change up" in the first recording, there were still messages in the blank areas, the small pauses in my voice after asking a question.  Mostly all of these blank space message in the first recording were difficult to make out.  They were in tones & impulses.  I would be guessing at most of them but I got a sense of what they were saying.  They were somewhat better quality in the second recording.  I assume the choice of different app effects helped.

It also did seem like the spirits learned to work with the app as it went along, and may even have been able to use and control the effects.  And there was an answer to one of my questions that makes me think they can do this.  It would explain the variety of sounds, methods & voice qualities.

They answered questions with reasonable responses in relation to the questions, as far as I can tell.  I wouldn't say that is specific to this device, but the app did work for me for this purpose.  I really enjoyed the new experience which caused me t5o think differently to adapt to this app.  I'm pleased with the results!  I took a lot of time in reviewing and found that the results were different than I had initially thought was happening.  Next time I'll make sure the Krisp microphone is off!

Of the questions I asked, a few of them may be of general interest.  As usual, the answers are as I hear them.  You may hear something different.  Heck, sometimes I hear something different when I go back and listen on another day.  But I do know, its spirit communication.

Can all people in spirit communicate this way?:  YES; YA    I've asked this question before and got: WELL THEY KNOW HOW

What do you think of this EVP device?:  I CAN CHANGE IT    (I'm asking about the Sounder Chopper app)  I've attached this clip.  It is the PK version, which is a little better than the Source version in this case.  I did not separate the question from the response because I think it's really interesting how quickly the response was made & immediately after the question.  It does make it a little more difficult to hear though. To catch it, you might have to listen to my annoying voice a little more often than you care to.  If the answer is cut off, I'll add a leader on the end and repost it. (Or in other words, do it correctly, not the lazy way.)

Do you have thoughts on how to  make it better?:  YOU'RE USING IT NOW;  JUST GIVE IT TIME

I'm often asking questions about energy and how to boost it for their communication.  This time I think I got a good tip:  TIME IT   I have suspected that shorter session help them manage their available energy better.  Maybe that's what this means.  I'll try it!

There was a random statement, before questions were asked that made no sense to me but might to someone here so I attached it.  Is anyone here a pilot?

Thank you Andres, for another great research tool.

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you so much Andrea! It's unusual that someone makes such a profound and well designed test setup for an application in ITC. Your results are most important! I hope if I should be on the track again obe day I can take your results for making improvements.

I came to the forum today just by accident so to say and I am really pleased about the efforts you made.

Many, many thanks Andrea!

Andres Ramos
This post was recognized by Andres Ramos!

ALF was awarded 20 points.

On 11/15/2022 at 8:43 AM, Andres Ramos said:

I hope if I should be on the track again obe day I can take your results for making improvements.

Thank you Andres.  I'm going to send you the fully documented session write up when I finalize it.  I have since made a couple more recordings with the Sound Chopper.  With the second one I was just trying to make a test with my voice to get a better idea of how the app works and not trying to record an official session, so there were no questions and no pre-session prep.  I read aloud the settings I was using, "Input pre-amp is at 3.5; Interval is at 56", etc., and went through all of the settings, and then stopped the recording.  I also elected to record the secondary Source track at the same time.  Upon review, something really interesting occurred.  It seems that the spirits left their opinion on the settings I was using!  I'm attaching a few examples.  I suggest you use earbuds or headphones because the quality isn't great but their communication in this way has value.

Decay is at .9  WE PICKED IT (PK version, they changed up my voice)

Threshold is at 64 A LITTLE BIT MORE (PK version, notice the echo sound preceding their message this happens often with this app)

Interval GO UP is at 56  (Source version)

They had a comment for each of the settings, some more or less difficult to make out.

There were a couple of other messages of personal interest to me.  One of them I will share that may be of interest to you too, either because of the messages or the mechanics of how it was delivered.  At the very beginning of the recording, at point 0 to 1.037 and before I start speaking, I hear a male voice say NO ONE'S AWARE OF IT ALL.  I believe he used, and maybe enhanced my breath as his source of sound. If you listen closely you will hear me take a breath.  You may need to listen a few times to hear this profound message and of importance to me as I'm always asking questions looking for answers as to how things work.  If you can't hear it, maybe it's just meant for me.  🙂

Andrea

On 11/19/2022 at 10:37 PM, ALF said:

Thank you Andres.  I'm going to send you the fully documented session write up when I finalize it.  I have since made a couple more recordings with the Sound Chopper.  With the second one I was just trying to make a test with my voice to get a better idea of how the app works and not trying to record an official session, so there were no questions and no pre-session prep.  I read aloud the settings I was using, "Input pre-amp is at 3.5; Interval is at 56", etc., and went through all of the settings, and then stopped the recording.  I also elected to record the secondary Source track at the same time.  Upon review, something really interesting occurred.  It seems that the spirits left their opinion on the settings I was using!  I'm attaching a few examples.  I suggest you use earbuds or headphones because the quality isn't great but their communication in this way has value.

Decay is at .9  WE PICKED IT (PK version, they changed up my voice)

Threshold is at 64 A LITTLE BIT MORE (PK version, notice the echo sound preceding their message this happens often with this app)

Interval GO UP is at 56  (Source version)

They had a comment for each of the settings, some more or less difficult to make out.

There were a couple of other messages of personal interest to me.  One of them I will share that may be of interest to you too, either because of the messages or the mechanics of how it was delivered.  At the very beginning of the recording, at point 0 to 1.037 and before I start speaking, I hear a male voice say NO ONE'S AWARE OF IT ALL.  I believe he used, and maybe enhanced my breath as his source of sound. If you listen closely you will hear me take a breath.  You may need to listen a few times to hear this profound message and of importance to me as I'm always asking questions looking for answers as to how things work.  If you can't hear it, maybe it's just meant for me.  🙂

Andrea

Amazing Andrea!

You know I have the strong opinion the those information we receive are basically multilevel messages that contain different content depending on the mindset and tune of the listener.

The first message you posted was clear but made no sense to me. However i know that in these cases the real message is hidden in reverse. So I played it back in reverse and got: "Ist echt gut" - "This really is good"

The 2nd message very clearly is "interval"

The 3rd message again was in german "Der Sigmund" - "This is Sigmund" a name I already heard earlier in my sessions.

The 4th message was very low and I filtered it a bit. After that Iheard in german "Will nach Hause" - "I want to go home"

It is most remarkable that you got a lot of different sounding voices from obviously a whole bunch of spirits.

8 hours ago, Andres Ramos said:

You know I have the strong opinion the those information we receive are basically multilevel messages that contain different content depending on the mindset and tune of the listener.

The 2nd message very clearly is "interval"

Very, very interesting Andres!  I agree with you on the opinion that messages contain different layered content, depending on the listener.  I also believe that sometimes it is what I like to call, a set-up.  Orchestrated by the spirits. 

The reason Interval is so clear is because that's my voice (unless you are hearing them repeat it).  I hear them say GO UP in between me saying "Interval " and "is at 56".   I see my error now, I should have used quotes before and it would have been clearer.

Andrea