Problems With Sound Chopper?

P.A.T

Hello, so I’ve tried to use sound chopper around nine or ten times now. Every time I finish my recording I then go to play it back and save it but neither appear to want to work? I’ve tried the application on both Google and Safari and used my iPad and phone. It will let me record but not save the file nor listen back to it? I’m not sure why this is happening or if it’s happened to anyone else? Please could someone let me know if I’m doing something wrong? Thank you in advance.

Thank you it’s much appreciated. Sorry to have bothered you with this in any way if I have. Hopefully you will be able to figure it out, that way if anyone else has the same problem we shall be able to let them know. 

Thanks Kevin, I’m not really sure what’s going on. Thank you Andres too, I did try it again earlier. This time I couldn’t even save the file despite only recording for around 30 seconds. I really have no idea why I can’t use it properly. I don’t own a PC or laptop so couldn’t try it on them, not to worry I guess I’ll just not use it. Hopefully in the future I’ll purchase a laptop and try it again. 

• 2 months later...

Pat,  what device are you using?  An ipad or iphone?  If it's an ipad, I have one and could test to see if I can save on it.  Let me know, I'm happy to test it.  Sound Chopper works perfectly on my Macbook Pro laptop.

Andrea

I was using my iPad at the time, I will also add I used several different browsers too but none of them worked? I tried two phones also and they all had the same problem. I gave up using sound chopper in the end and haven’t tested it again either. Feel free to let me know if it works on your iPad 🙂