Faces from rotating glass ball

Is this a psychological test?!  In the first picture I see an animal-like head with eyes, ears, black nose, open mouth with teeth.  In the next few it looks like it's going through a decomposing process.  In  picture #5, besides the face with the open mouth, sticking out its tongue, I see 2 faces at the top.  The face on the right looks a lot like your avatar Andres!  Ever changing faces.  My favorite is #6.  It just looks like a sweet entity I wouldn't mind staring back at me from the fountain.  Some of the Black & White ones are a little disturbing...

Did I pass?

1 hour ago, ALF said:

Is this a psychological test?!  In the first picture I see an animal-like head with eyes, ears, black nose, open mouth with teeth.  In the next few it looks like it's going through a decomposing process.  In  picture #5, besides the face with the open mouth, sticking out its tongue, I see 2 faces at the top.  The face on the right looks a lot like your avatar Andres!  Ever changing faces.  My favorite is #6.  It just looks like a sweet entity I wouldn't mind staring back at me from the fountain.  Some of the Black & White ones are a little disturbing...

Did I pass?

Yeah, you're in!

Thank you so much Andrea. It's good to have someone taking her time to go thoroughly through all those images. I can confirm what you saw apart from my Avatar that I could not find but I think you might see more and better than me. For me lots of these images appeared to me like baby faces. This might be due to the round structure defined by the ball.

• 2 months later...