1240018835_DrParsons.JPG.465b5cb3822d63ba7f5df3da58515ea4.JPG

Dr Keith Parsons with one of his frequent little visitors.

Dr Keith Parsons has been hugely influential in my studies of the afterlife. He was instrumental in his body of work for sending me down many rabbit holes. Each time he mentioned someone, I would jot it down and follow up with further research. I learned of many extraordinary pioneers of spiritism and spiritualism. His research is thorough, and his mode of delivery is perfect. I would try to guess which part of the garden he would do the next documentary in, and I particularly loved the little Robin. Of course, once one is practised enough one can see other beings with him. His balanced approach is particularly pleasing. I shall miss his documentaries, and who knows, he may change his mind but in the meantime, thank you to a diligent researcher, documentary maker, producer and presenter. Very well done, thank you, Mr Parsons.

Dr Keith Parsons.JPG

Karyyn,

I'm bowled over by the unexpected yet enthusiastic comments I have received from you, and many other people whose views are expressed here on this site as well as below my various videos. You are clearly involved in enormous efforts of your own by participating in the Varanormal website and  offering the help I have noticed you giving to Wendy and Victor. So thanks to you too !

Regards from Keith P in England.

Thank you Keith.  It is a pleasure to assist anyone trying to break down the barriers between our worlds.  I wished I did not have to learn about it the hard way through the premature death of my teenage, and only child Emma.  But since learning and studying it I want to be able to genuinely say to those in the pain of grief - I know where your child is and how he/she is going.  The only two questions that parents of a live child or a deceased child want to know.  Where is my child and is she/he alright?

11 hours ago, Keith P in England said:

Karyyn,

I'm bowled over by the unexpected yet enthusiastic comments I have received from you, and many other people whose views are expressed here on this site as well as below my various videos. You are clearly involved in enormous efforts of your own by participating in the Varanormal website and  offering the help I have noticed you giving to Wendy and Victor. So thanks to you too !

You are deserving our enthusiasm and gratefulness, Keith. This is the only way we can give you a reward for what you did for mankind and us here at VARANORMAL. You are inspiring and encouraging us to move on.

On 5/28/2022 at 5:15 AM, Keith P in England said:

Karyn,

You may not realise how appreciative of your work so many people have.  You have helped people in so many ways and deserve recognition for the off camera and on camera work.

Blessings
Karyn