Greetings To All!

Tom

Hi,  I'm Tom and I'm located outside of Detroit here in Michigan. As with all of us, I'm driven to seek my own experiences with alternate dimensions. I've had plenty in the past and was planning on doing more experimentation with ITC. 

Back in the late 90's, I started working with EVP. Ten years ago, I had a spiritual/kundalini awakening. I started to experience all the "clairs"(clairaudience, etc). Attempted working with a couple of groups utilizing EVP and ITC to possibly help grieving parents. Personally, I ended up with visitations by some high energy beings after being warned about assisting earthbound entities. I suffered anomalous trauma, overcame it all, and now trying to get the software together to do some real-time communications. The technical aspects of ITC are a bit of a learning curve for me to say the least.

Sorry for the trip to the twilight zone, but I never get to tell my story much. I'm sure you know how that is.

Love & Light! Tom

Welcome to Varanormal Tom.  It is always interesting to find out how people get into EVP.-ITC etc.  Sure do understand the story and it is worse when you factor in ET's.  

You will find a couple of us bang on about mental hygiene some of that came with hard earned lessons.   In my beginner training program for evp I call them the 3 p's.  (Protection, prayer (appropriate thoughts), permission).

So thanks for sharing a bit about yourself.  Anything you see that you think we should cover fire an email to a mod or admin.

Hi Karyn,   Thanks for the welcome!  As far as the ET thing, I've been hesitant to label them. All I can say is their interdimensional beings. What was strange was that I was told by other beings, that there are groups of them being held by others. Then the obviously powerful suppressors, kept telling me to, "quit now!", repeatedly. It got pretty intense after that.

Anyways, I'm sure this discussion belongs under another topic in the forums.

Cheers! Tom

Hi Keith,  Glad be here! No unfortunately, I don't have no experience working in that area. I'm presently retired after working in photography. Most of what I've worked with is with EVP. Then limited exposure to ITC. Right now I'm trying to get it together working in real time. I came across your youtube video on setting up with vct plugins. Some changes have occurred since your video was made.

In the past, I did pretty good at working with recordings. working with pitch and tempo adjustments to find layers of voices in the waveform. At the time, I'd become and a strong clairvoyant and clairaudient.. Obviously the experimenter is part of the communicating circuit. I always thought the recordings were some evidence to show others, but as we all find out, a few here and there will consider the possibilities of what they hear. Now I'm pretty much at square one after grounding myself for sometime.

I did try utilizing a method the Dr Hogan proposed that Sonia Rinaldi suggested. It Incorporated human voice gibberish which I wasn't a fan of using because of obvious reasons. That was the last I tried of ITC, At the time, short messages were coming through a clock radio, a PC, and a lap top sporadically.

Cheers! Tom

We do have Paul Ham here and I believe SyAnn as well and they have had extensive contact with multi-dimensional beings.  They also have a facebook page if you want that I would be happy to send to you.  I think they have spoken here about Zetas.