Short EVP Clip Help

Greetings,

Today I started by ITC/EVP journey. I sat in complete darkness in my basement with an old tube radio set on white noise and a digital recorder nearby.

I did a quick meditation and then asked some questions. I found a short clip I'm interested in but it requires some sort of audio cleanup.

I'm wondering if there is a standard process for cleaning up EVPs using Audacity, WavPad, etc...

Thank you

Bryce

Welcome to the forum. Lots of good peeps here to try and answer any questions you may have.

As far as your clip....here's one filtered version of what I got.

It starts at about 5 seconds and what I hear is a lower pitch response that seems to say  You Found Me

The clip and interpretation pic is attached.

Ron

You Found Me.jpg

080921_Recording_Brycek.wav

In Version 2 of your file I stripped away more layers and came up with the following:

I used the spike just right of center as the dividing line for either side of the clip.

It starts with a mid-pitch response that seems to say  Give Us A Look

Then just after the spike the you found me changes to the ever popular Help Me

This is followed by an almost mechanical sounding response that seems to say  My Name's Durant.

Headphones might be required.

Hope this helps.

Ron

Give Us A Look - My Name's Durant.jpg

080921_Recording_Brycek VERSION 2.wav

10 hours ago, Arizona EVP said:

Welcome to the forum. Lots of good peeps here to try and answer any questions you may have.

As far as your clip....here's one filtered version of what I got.

It starts at about 5 seconds and what I hear is a lower pitch response that seems to say  You Found Me

The clip and interpretation pic is attached.

Ron

You Found Me.jpg

080921_Recording_Brycek.wav 767.29 kB · 5 downloads

Hi Ron!

Thank you so very much for your time and effort on this. It's miraculous!

9 hours ago, Arizona EVP said:

In Version 2 of your file I stripped away more layers and came up with the following:

I used the spike just right of center as the dividing line for either side of the clip.

It starts with a mid-pitch response that seems to say  Give Us A Look

Then just after the spike the you found me changes to the ever popular Help Me

This is followed by an almost mechanical sounding response that seems to say  My Name's Durant.

Headphones might be required.

Hope this helps.

Ron

Give Us A Look - My Name's Durant.jpg

080921_Recording_Brycek VERSION 2.wav 767.29 kB · 4 downloads

Wow! I'm really blown away by this! Once again thanks for your time on this Ron!

Hi Dr. Jeffers,

Thanks so much for recommendation. I wanted to clarify what you had suggested, "Might I suggest that a spot on shortwave or mediumwave where there is noise and mixed babble of interfering voices makes an excellent sound source for voices to manifest." Do you mean in addition to the old tube radio have another device (such as radio tuned to say AM talk radio) or other such devices?

Thanks for stopping by!

Bryce

23 hours ago, Brizbot5000 said:

Today I started by ITC/EVP journey. I sat in complete darkness in my basement with an old tube radio set on white noise and a digital recorder nearby.

From my perspective,  you really don't need to sit in complete darkness or try to mimic anything you might see on those paranormal shows.

Trans dimensional communication can take place anytime - anywhere - 24 / 7,  so be comfortable while you experiment.

Sound texture is helpful with the formulation of responses so feel free to experiment with sounds other than a tube radio.

Here's a link to MyNoise.net.  They have several soundscapes available if you want to play:

https://mynoise.net/noiseMachines.php

As far as software,  I've never used audacity or wavepad to filter clips so I'll defer to others for that.

Ron

Thanks @Arizona EVP Ron! I am clear on using the noise removal/amplify process but are there any other clean-up procedures you use? The one thing I am looking into, but am not sure if its possible, is how to separate the "voice" from the static. I don't see how/if it can be done since it's sort of like a soft serve ice cream twist sorta situation...

Hi Bryce, welcome to the forum.

2 hours ago, Brizbot5000 said:

Thanks @Arizona EVP Ron! I am clear on using the noise removal/amplify process but are there any other clean-up procedures you use? The one thing I am looking into, but am not sure if its possible, is how to separate the "voice" from the static. I don't see how/if it can be done since it's sort of like a soft serve ice cream twist sorta situation...

Yea I agree with Ron, parting the static from voice contact completely,  is a no goer in my opinion .  Like been said above, the static can be calmed and quieted down a bit, but to much and the voice starts to deteriorate....  The static as a background sound source is what the spirit uses to embedded their voice.  
But we are all learning in this field all the time,  enjoy this amazing journey into ITC

Take care, Lance.