Seeking Opinions Two Experiences

Sharon

Hello. This is my first post and I wasn't quite sure where to put it.

My experiences are detailed below with the resulting image and occurred on November 16, 2019. I have received varied opinions on this, but still wonder about it. An intuitive Reiki practitioner told me that if I held a lot of anger and resentment towards anyone, this was manifested by me. From an intuitive friend, she told me that I had attracted negative entities into my space by harboring anger, and this was the result of making their presence known and also to sage my house and let go of that low vibrational energy as quickly as possible.

I was in a friendship and shortly before this occurred, had discovered that this friend was interested in dating me, but was already in a relationship with someone else, and from this, was very angry and upset that I was never told this. This happened about a week afterwards and I woke up in the morning and didn't notice the scratches until after I had gotten dressed, and felt a burning/stinging sensation on my upper arm. When I looked at it, these scratches were fairly deep and one began at the bottom of my butterfly tattoo and was nearly 3 inches long. The scratches took about three weeks to heal, and then left scars. Since then I decided to have another tattoo done to cover up the scars from this incident. 

This has never happened before and initially, I thought they were self inflicted, but that is an impossibility because I am a nail-biter and my nails are extremely short or non-existent, so I knew that it couldn't have been me.

My own opinion of this incident was to bring to my attention how being in this very low vibrational energy was affecting me and this was a very frightening experience. Afterwards, I did think there was some sort of message within it, and I worked through the anger. 

As a side note, there was another unusual experience that occurred last summer and of which I also was harboring anger and resentment. I was sitting in the living room and then heard glass shattering, as if a mirror had broken. This lasted for 5 seconds. From this, I was very fearful to even move around and sat for over an hour, trying to find a reason for this. Later, I searched my entire apartment for a vase or glass that could have shattered, but I found no evidence of any broken glass. A few hours later, I did the search again, and asked my neighbors if they heard it, and no one had, and again, no glass was found. It's possible that my anger manifested into a physical noise that only I heard, but I am very interested to know how others interpret these experiences.

Thank you!

A53C00EF-B450-4BB0-B961-A0E028610CE2_1_201_a.jpeg

Hi Sharon and thank you for sharing those intimate experiences with us. From my point of view it isn't common for an average person to experience what you did just from harboring anger. However the fact that you had those experiences means you have a distinctive access to the spiritual world. Basically this is wonderful and opens up lots of amazing possibilities! However everything comes to price. You need to learn the basic rules of mental hygiene. That does not mean you must suppress your emotions, that'll be totally wrong. It means you have to work yourself through your emotions, accept them, also the dark ones and make peace with them. It's also called "Shadow work" and comprises the path of spiritual healing you need to go and if you do you will be guided by your inner self in the end. Everyone has to find his own way for himself. What I can recommend are the YT videos of Teal Swan, they helped me a lot!

Try to look at it in a relaxed way. As long as you don't deal with dark forces intentionally everything is OK. Dark forces are nurtured by fear and hate. If you find love in your life and yourself they have no chance against you. Try not to be scared and be sure we all have our place and role in this amazing plan that's going on.

Don't hesitate to reach out for us if you need help!

Hi Andres,

Thanks for the thoughtful reply. I appreciated your opinion on this, as I felt safe to post it here and have shared it with very few. 

Since that occurred, I have done a lot of the shadow work that you mentioned, and not just with the more negative emotions, but with all. I am familiar with Teal Swan and have read some of the info that is available. The environment that I grew up in contained a lot of emotional unavailability, with both parents, and as a result, did not learn how to properly express emotion. This led to the development of a temper from an early age (about 5 years old). 

As I moved through the spiritual awakening journey, I acquired new tools to effectively manage my emotions and arrived at a level of maturity with regards to this, and my temper has diminished greatly. 

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Sharon:

Hi Andres,

Thanks for the thoughtful reply. I appreciated your opinion on this, as I felt safe to post it here and have shared it with very few. 

Since that occurred, I have done a lot of the shadow work that you mentioned, and not just with the more negative emotions, but with all. I am familiar with Teal Swan and have read some of the info that is available. The environment that I grew up in contained a lot of emotional unavailability, with both parents, and as a result, did not learn how to properly express emotion. This led to the development of a temper from an early age (about 5 years old). 

As I moved through the spiritual awakening journey, I acquired new tools to effectively manage my emotions and arrived at a level of maturity with regards to this, and my temper has diminished greatly. 

Then you're on the right track. Perfect!