Images from moving water

Andres Ramos

Hi Michael.  I take a movie from the  setup with my smartphone.  When it's done i use the android app Grabi to decompose the movie into single frames to watch. It's a bit tedious but if you are taking the effort then nothing will slip through your fingers.

In total i analyze about 300 to 400 frames.

Edited by Andres Ramos

• 2 weeks later...

My setup was pretty simple as well.

I set up in the laundry room because there was no pictures on the wall to reflect off the water.

I used a yellow CFL light because of the approx 1Khz frequency and 120Hz flicker.

As seen in the pic,  I used a tall stainless steel pot with about 2 inches of water in it.

When I was ready I would turn on the camera and jiggle the the tv tray.

Then I'd review the video frame by frame.

IMG_1666.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Very well made, Ron! Most remarkably in your last picture there are clearly eyes to see! I am always amazed from this phenomenon because in my experiments I observed that eyes are often the first occurence of an upcoming face. They seem to form with ease. Maybe they are providing a lot of shaping energy.

I agree that spirits need some kind of structure to manifest in water. Light or textures seem to help them.

I observed the same with natural spirit images. I took magnified photos from the surface of a lake that was agitated by wind. With just the water I gained no results however when I photographed the reflection of twigs from trees in the water I got lots of images. Seems that water is a good medium but it has no structure. You have to imprint something into it.

Surprisingly it's different with vapor. Boiling water brings good results without additional structures.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2020 at 9:51 PM, Andres Ramos said:

Very well made, Ron! Most remarkably in your last picture there are clearly eyes to see! I am always amazed from this phenomenon because in my experiments I observed that eyes are often the first occurence of an upcoming face. They seem to form with ease. Maybe they are providing a lot of shaping energy.

I agree that spirits need some kind of structure to manifest in water. Light or textures seem to help them.

I observed the same with natural spirit images. I took magnified photos from the surface of a lake that was agitated by wind. With just the water I gained no results however when I photographed the reflection of twigs from trees in the water I got lots of images. Seems that water is a good medium but it has no structure. You have to imprint something into it.

Surprisingly it's different with vapor. Boiling water brings good results without additional structures.

A while back, Jeremy Michael Bloxsom and I tried Rheoscopic ITC.  Think of a kalliroscope.

Things looked promising but I couldn't nail down a reliable way to slowly move the water within a small fishbowl.  I thought of using glycerin but I never tried it.

Also...I thought of trying a magnetic stirrer to create a water vortex and look for images at the event horizon.  Made my own but felt a real stirrer would have produced better results.

Ron

8 hours ago, Arizona EVP said:

A while back, Jeremy Michael Bloxsom and I tried Rheoscopic ITC.  Think of a kalliroscope.

Things looked promising but I couldn't nail down a reliable way to slowly move the water within a small fishbowl.  I thought of using glycerin but I never tried it.

Also...I thought of trying a magnetic stirrer to create a water vortex and look for images at the event horizon.  Made my own but felt a real stirrer would have produced better results.

Ron

Have you ever thought of using fine granular media like filings?

I wonder if the boiling water worked well because it was a natural transition or of an energy from one form to another, the water to steam. As we transition from flesh to spirit, such transformation or transference occurs. And in ITC....transition or transfer from one dimension to another. Emotions and physical pain can be transfered from spirit to flesh in the physical.  It is all so interesting.

15 hours ago, Chris said:

I wonder if the boiling water worked well because it was a natural transition or of an energy from one form to another, the water to steam. As we transition from flesh to spirit, such transformation or transference occurs. And in ITC....transition or transfer from one dimension to another. Emotions and physical pain can be transfered from spirit to flesh in the physical.  It is all so interesting.

A good point Chris. One of the first books I read after deciding to develop my spirituality was about magic and paranormal phenomena. The author wrote that the paranormal shows up as a transitional phenomenon lurking between the borders of different things. This accounts even for topology. He said that paranormal events occur everywhere when a landscape changes from valley to hills or dry ground to meadows or when you cross over from one part of a city to another that is structured differently.

And in the end our way of spiritual evolvement is an endless chain of transitions.