Windshield Image

Posted (edited)

Hello. Although I am not sure if this is the right category for this, being that it is visual, I am posting it here.

Oh November 1, 2023, at approximately 11:25am, I got into my vehicle. When I pulled out of the garage, this image was in front of me on the windshield. I wasn't sure who it was initially, but took a photo of it. and went on with the day. I took a closer look at it the following day.

On the left side of the photo is a (living) man who I was friends with, and who I had a very intense emotional attachment to for several years. I had seen this expression many times. The right side of the photo shows a kind of astral entity attachment. In the past, there were many instances of narcissistic behaviors/tendencies. I showed the image to two intuitives and both agreed that it is indeed an attachment.

I have never encountered anything similar to this photo before, and was actually shocked to see him appear in this way. Since then, I have tried to figure it out. I think it's his astral body/counterpart and an astral projection of his energy. Although, I do not know for certain if I was involved in the projection of it or not.

This forum is a safe place for me to share it. I appreciate any comments on it. Thank you.

IMG_4552.HEIC

Edited by Sharon

• 2 weeks later...