Tones as triggers for ITC

I sometimes find incidents that ITC connections could rely on certain sounds or tones opening the gates for Transcommunication.

At FB i found a post of a user telling this ( I translated thr content from german into english)

"Published on 12/15/2020
Otherworld Contact (EVP) with a new trigger file that I created. For four years I have been looking for an audio file of sounds to enable the spiritual world to talk to us. It was important for us that the souls understand us and we them. Many pioneers of transcommunication have prepared the way for us. Without their research we would never have come this far. We are proud to continue their life's work."

Since he values his results as a breakthrough, we can achieve already easily with our techniques, I wouldn't say it's breakthrough. However the mentioning of a sequence of tones to enable or improve transcontacts is startling. Could it be that there is kinda of a dialing code, resonances like a spell opening the gates?

I think that certain frequencies tap into certain areas of the other side. The original experiments with Meeks seem to do this as well. They would find frequencies to communicate with certain individuals, but at some point those same frequencies no longer worked (described as that individual moving up into another area). 

Those frequencies generate tones as well, if I'm thinking and understanding correctly. What works at one point, will need to be adjusted in the future as those on the other side are constantly adjusting, learning and moving as well. 

This is my understanding but I may be incorrect. 

Hm, this could be an improvement for our experiments. For my interferometer I am providing a modulation input to "send" tones to the spirits. Keith and I did some very interesting experiments with tones on the inteferometer this year. We could try any kind of frequencies or tones, that would be no problem, the question is what tones.

I've found lower tones to be more receptive, but that could have been just my experience at that one time. It could have also been a coincidence. I'm not as technical as you, Andres, but I think this is worth exploring. What works for one may not work for another (both on this side as we, the experimenters, and them on the other). I'm going to be putting together some equipment of my own in the near future and running some experiments and trials as well:) It's definitely very interesting!

It definitely is. You mentioned something very interesting, that lower tones are more receptive. As I analyzed the tones that Keith and I observed I found out they were composed as a symphony of low frequency tones starting below 50 Hz. They exactly had the length of 1s and came in groups. Check out the audio files but use a headphone. Normal speakers cannot deal with such low frequencies.

LF impulse 2b.mp3

LF impulse 3.mp3 LF impulses.mp3

It's tough to make out anything on my end. It actually sounds like a microphone under water, with the last longer clip having movement and higher tones added in. I hear coughing on the last two, but guessing that was one of you in the room. 

With some equipment it can take a little while for our ears to tune in and make things out. What do you hear in these clips? 

8 hours ago, Marie said:

It's tough to make out anything on my end. It actually sounds like a microphone under water, with the last longer clip having movement and higher tones added in. I hear coughing on the last two, but guessing that was one of you in the room. 

With some equipment it can take a little while for our ears to tune in and make things out. What do you hear in these clips? 

A very low frequency tone burst of about 1s duration multiple times. You really need good earbuds to hear them because cheap earbuds or loudspeakers can't convey those low frequencies. For your convenience I chose a very good sample. If you would edit it in Audacity the sound signal looks like this.

Sample1.jpg

You see a moderate noise floor and suddenly a big burst!

This is the sound: LFB1.mp3

I found over the years that the tone C has always resonated deeply within my soul. A  musician friend found in his exploration of sound frequency  that the earth's nature resonance is relative to  432 hertz.  We might think since 432 is earthly that it might not apply to spirit. But what if all existence was relative to 432 hertz?  Also..the tones most beneficial to the soul would provide access to higher vibrational beings in my mind.

3 hours ago, Chris said:

I found over the years that the tone C has always resonated deeply within my soul. A  musician friend found in his exploration of sound frequency  that the earth's nature resonance is relative to  432 hertz.  We might think since 432 is earthly that it might not apply to spirit. But what if all existence was relative to 432 hertz?  Also..the tones most beneficial to the soul would provide access to higher vibrational beings in my mind.

A good advice Chris. I am currently experimenting with modulation on the laser. I use a mix of tones that Keith has composed. However it could be worth a try to start with one single tone. I will think about it.