News Helicopter Captures Mysterious Audio During The Royal's Funeral Procession

M1K3_MM

OK-I'm still new here, so forgive me if this is not an appropriate space for my topic...  I've enjoyed many of the postings regarding the various afterlife experiences with your research recently, so I was thinking posting here might draw the right attention to it. But, please let me know if there's a better place for it!

I came across this footage on YouTube, and from my understanding the video hasn't seen much coverage from social media, yet.

But, I'd be very interested to find out what everyone in the Varanormal community thinks regarding the "strange audio occurrence" that was left during the news broadcast and the implications of the message that was left.

For me, it further validates our spiritual life that occurs after death.  But, raises a few other questions regarding how spirits are "trapped" or "detained". 

I'll have to make a separate post with lengthier details about another of my personal experiences... I had been conducting a digital recorder session (Sony ICD-ST10 - GREAT device for EVPs btw!)...

Long story, short-I had to ask for some protection from St. Michael to banish any evil spirits that may have been lingering in my environment. Well, he definitely came through, and actually took away one of the demonic spirits "in chains" - I'm still refining some of the audio clips, but if anybody knows anything about this spiritual detaining process, please feel free to comment below. 

Thanks for taking the time to check out my post!

Sincerely,

Michael

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I found the video intriguing. I wasn't expecting the Lady Diana piece, but I admired her essence the moment I saw her.

Lovely Princess.

Thanks for sharing the video.

I believe those who transition do make appearances, though I have not seen them on this plane of existence clearly with my own eyes.

The Varanormal live stream on You Tube is full of spirit images though!