What are the implications?

Recently, I was able to make some improvements in my ITC audio technology that has increased my reception considerably. I now can hear that a debate is going on in the spirit world.

Is humanity ready for new technologies that improve our contact with spirit? 

I feel like most of us in this forum, both currently and in the future, are "ready" for this tech, because we are seekers, and more awareness is what we wanted in the lifetime.

The rest of the world, which is the other 99.999999% may not be so open, pleased, or responsible.

What do you think? 

I don't think we can wait for them to catch up. The negative forces are strong and ever present anyway and of course our technology will cause negative implications as well. But this is not our guilt since we cannot wait for the sleeping majority of humans to wake up and get ready for spiritual evolvement when they need to be pushed exactly into this conflict to start evolving.

Everything that anyone is giving to the world is causing good and bad but it's up to the humans to decide what to do with it. Some will wake up and start to evolve. Lots of others will hate and hunt us. Even others will come in contact with the hereafter unprepared and will get a bleeding nose being faced with negative beings and reflections of their own poorly evolved inner self.

We can't avoid that since it's exactly the facing of trauma and crisis, doing things wrong and getting punched into the face that makes us evolve. Take a look at your own spiritual evolvement. Was it a nice and funny trip or merely a scaring rollercoaster drive?

If we wait for people to get ready we will wait forever because frankly spoken they're unconsciously waiting for us.

Moreover the world is knee deep in shit already and a transformation started. A friend told me that it takes 144000 awoken people to start the next upheaval from earth and these amount was already reached. The time of sleeping is definitely over. No one will be able anymore to say he didn't know and will be forced to decide which way he wants to go.

There's always a mix of young and old souls in a civilization. So, it becomes a little like the freezing event in supercritical water, at what point does the sudden phase change occur? 

144K reminds me of the number in the bible for the amount of Jews necessary in Israel to bring about the end of the world.

I agree that it could well be fear-based beings, in part, that desire to hold our civilization back from its "phase change."

While individual soul development takes time and I respect that, there comes a point where the planet starts getting overwhelmed and needs more enlightened inhabitants to restore balance and health.

4 hours ago, Michael Lee said:

There's always a mix of young and old souls in a civilization. So, it becomes a little like the freezing event in supercritical water, at what point does the sudden phase change occur? 

144K reminds me of the number in the bible for the amount of Jews necessary in Israel to bring about the end of the world.

I agree that it could well be fear-based beings, in part, that desire to hold our civilization back from its "phase change."

While individual soul development takes time and I respect that, there comes a point where the planet starts getting overwhelmed and needs more enlightened inhabitants to restore balance and health.

Yes, it's written in John's apocalypse. The 14400 that were sealed on their foreheads by God and get killed by the beast before going to heaven.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I made a couple of videos with my views on this topic. I did it that way, partially, because it would have taken me way too long to type it all down.
I posted the videos on YouTube. They are not listed, so you need the link below to see them. 

As you will immediately notice, being Argentinian, I don't really speak English 😀, so I hope you can understand what I'm saying. I watched it, and besides the funny accent, I string-together too many words and I think it might be difficult for you to follow. I'm sorry about that and I promise that if I make another video I will pay much more attention to the pronunciation than I did here (It's been almost a decade since the days I used to speak English often in conferences and such).

I split the response in two videos because they cover different aspects of the topic. 

In Part 1, I described what I think about the question of doing this or not, doing it now or at some other time, and then, how so.

In Part 2, I described what I think about the best way to deal with the spiritual opposition we are having and will have at each step of the way.

These are the links:

Video response for Varanormal forum,  Implications of ITC,  Part 1

Video response for Varanormal forum,  Implications of ITC,  Part 2

Edited by Michael Lee
Fixed duplicate video

Hello Fernando. Just watched your first video.

First let say i wish my english was as fluent as yours. I could follow your words with ease.

I must say I really feel touched by what you stated in those 44m. Let me reflect some of your points. If I got you right we are currently in the third attempt to constitute a sustainable spiritual society since the two previous ones failed. A year ago I read a book about the qlipoth. These are the vessels of divine light but also a negative reflection of the tree of life that is a center thought on the jewish Qabalah. In this book speculations were discussed of previous creations god made that all were spoiled by the excessive evilness of the living beings. I see some associations with the story of civilizations going down for the negative implications of being connected with a higher mind. Moreover it seems that what we call evil was already a problem there and it points out another interesting issue, that evilness is the lack of equilibrium of polarities. I loved your example of interconnected computers and malware. It was easy to see that everything you think and do consists of opposing polarities. The ideal state is not that the positive dominates the negative but both are in equilibrium.

I also agree about the spiritual partnership. I couldn't have thought and done all this weird stuff during the past 2 years without the influence from the spirit. But first I had to agree on their help then it started working. For me this is also the reason why we can't be wrong in our proceedings in ITC. It's because we get support. Otherwise the spiritual forces would cut the line and throw us back into the closed system, as you called it.

I also agree about your statement of a positive mood being a precondition for ITC. Moreover I would say that it is up to us what kind of company we want to attract and what channels we are opening. Its just our decision. Certainly there are people out there prefering to have negative contacts. This is something put in our self responsibility.

The question, when is the right time to tell mankind about ITC is a logic fallacy in my eyes. It implies we have to wait for a certain moment in time when mankind has evolved enough to take responsibility for this new truth. The mistake lies in the fact that mankind doesn't evolve if no catharsis takes place that makes them evolve. Thus ITC is needed to prepare mankind for ITC.

Hi Andres,

I totally agree with you about the fact that every now and then what is needed is a crisis. In our context, it means that a major breakthrough in communication with the spirit world (and even Alien races, which can also utilize ITC) will likely lead to a deep crisis in our current, limited human cosmovision, but, in my opinion, the crisis will be positively resolved--in time--and from there, these communications will turn into a solid channel. 

Of course, it might very well be the case that what we do here and now turns into yet another seed, just like those from the recent past, with the breakthrough I talked about occurring in 50 or a 100 years.

But that's entirely OK. We don't really have to succeed. In fact, there is not even a clear measure of success here. We just need to persist in doing what we can do, the best we can do it, and be happy to progress as far as just doing it takes us.

Fernando - Thanks for the well-thought answer and video. With a little video editing, you could become the next great Youtube star 😉.

I like your theory about how being too spiritual can lead to mind control abuses. My theory is that the Earth system is run by someone who thinks the best way to educate souls is to keep them in the dark while they're here. It's not something every Soul agrees with, but those that agree to incarnate Here were willing to make that sacrifice.

I agree though that when and if we turn on the light switch, it's going to be "upsetting" to just about everyone. Perhaps, we will do our best not to advertise too much, but I imagine the phenomenon will quickly become bigger than us, so the only thing we're choosing now is to be curious 🙂 and try to open the Pandora's box. One way or another, it's going to happen, not just because people like us are mixing our spiritual interest and technology, but as science digs deeper, the more it sees Reality, or more aptly, the illusion of this reality.

I agree with Michael. Even if you don't assume a spiritual background of all that is happening here in the end it's always evolution that is going on. Evolution just happens, spiritual or not, Changes come and don't ask for our convenience. I think our attitude should not be to punch everyone into his face with what we have to say and show, we have no INTENT to create chaos, instead we see this as a gift for mankind that is necessarily up to come, knowing it will open some hard to go ways but also knowing it's inevitable.

I like your theory @Michael Lee

As we know, we come here to incarnate on Earth, not only willingly and purposely, but, also, with a so-called "Contract", that is, a plan of what experiences we'll have here and why. We know at least the general outline of what we are about to get into. But then, that includes agreeing to get into this "Matrix", very well knowing how it is. Very well knowing that each and every single bit of information, emotion and most importantly, decision, will be base off the illusory Matrix which is completely unaware of the "real" reality. 

As it happens--according to most spiritual belief systems--it is not as if Earth were just down here, we walk by and, just like that, decide to enter. Rather, there is a master plan, previously designed but also currently "operated" by whoever are the "Earth show runners", so to speak (God included but not just him). And we are guided into... actually, mentored into, Earth, by said show runners. In fact, one of them, our spirit guide, tags along our entire lifetime. 

So, that we agree to be kept (mostly) in the dark implies, necessarily, that the master plan that they operate and we follow, definitely considers that "the matrix" is a very good way to educate souls, as you put it.

Fortunately, every good design is good only in reference to the conditions it is based off. It all seems to indicate that the initial conditions for humanity which made the "matrix design" work well are changing. While it couldn't be the case that we literally break off the matrix, which will require a completely new "human mind", what can and IMHO will eventually happen, is that the true nature of reality, its complete extent and, most importantly, the zillions of non-human beings we can interact with, will end up being represented into the matrix. That is, we will consciously know about all of that and we'll interact with non-physical (and hemi-physical) begins without limitations.

I'll make a top level post to share something I found on FB which hints into the change I'm referring to here.

11 hours ago, Michael Lee said:

Fernando - Thanks for the well-thought answer and video. With a little video editing, you could become the next great Youtube star 😉.

I have a tendency to obsess over things that, as in this case... how can I put this? "have a huge room for improvement". So, I plan to start making videos like that quite a lot.
But I'll also try to find a way to make an auto transcription so that I can post the text in the forum for those of you here that prefer that.

3 hours ago, Fernando Luis Cacciola Carballal said:

I like your theory @Michael Lee

As we know, we come here to incarnate on Earth, not only willingly and purposely, but, also, with a so-called "Contract", that is, a plan of what experiences we'll have here and why. We know at least the general outline of what we are about to get into. But then, that includes agreeing to get into this "Matrix", very well knowing how it is. Very well knowing that each and every single bit of information, emotion and most importantly, decision, will be base off the illusory Matrix which is completely unaware of the "real" reality. 

As it happens--according to most spiritual belief systems--it is not as if Earth were just down here, we walk by and, just like that, decide to enter. Rather, there is a master plan, previously designed but also currently "operated" by whoever are the "Earth show runners", so to speak (God included but not just him). And we are guided into... actually, mentored into, Earth, by said show runners. In fact, one of them, our spirit guide, tags along our entire lifetime. 

So, that we agree to be kept (mostly) in the dark implies, necessarily, that the master plan that they operate and we follow, definitely considers that "the matrix" is a very good way to educate souls, as you put it.

Fortunately, every good design is good only in reference to the conditions it is based off. It all seems to indicate that the initial conditions for humanity which made the "matrix design" work well are changing. While it couldn't be the case that we literally break off the matrix, which will require a completely new "human mind", what can and IMHO will eventually happen, is that the true nature of reality, its complete extent and, most importantly, the zillions of non-human beings we can interact with, will end up being represented into the matrix. That is, we will consciously know about all of that and we'll interact with non-physical (and hemi-physical) begins without limitations.

I'll make a top level post to share something I found on FB which hints into the change I'm referring to here.

I share your feeling Fernando. From what I know from the spiritual sources I am connected with there are certain people here on earth with highly evolved but "sleeping" spiritual potential. However they don't know about, they're"sleepers". It seems that according to the degree of chaos mankind is going through, those people become activated by the spiritual world. After activation they start to acquire spiritual skills very fast, it's more remembering than learning. Their commitment is helping other to wake up who are not evolved enough to fo it on their own. I was told that in our lifetime more sleepers got activated as ever before.

Seems to me that this is a mean the spiritual world uses to carefully balance out the chaos human societies are causing on earth, trying to sustain a careful disentanglement from the matrix.

That is quite in line with the things I've learned too, Andres.

The best example is the case of the founders of my Argentinian church (I don't recall if I mentioned it before, but is called "Escuela Científica Basilio").  They were Eugenio Portal y Blanca Aubreton de Lambert (male and female). 
The relevant part is that she was a very well developed medium, but he was not. In fact, he was in his 50, and prior to meeting Blanca, he was the most ordinary man you would ever find. Though he was transitioning a sort of moral crisis in the sense that he was becoming more and more aware of all the problems in our world and how it had to be time to do something about it, other than that, he had no knowledge, nor experience, of spiritism. And this was 1917, so, spirituality was a thing of closed circles. Yet, the second he met Blanca, he started to develop mediumship to the point that, in no time (months), he turned clairvoyant and clairaudient, skills he used to follow the instructions, from the spirits that worked on this, to found the new church.

As you could expect, later on we learned that both Eugenio and Blanca incarnated with the very specific plan to do just that. It's almost miraculous that they found their way to each other, and did what they did, being in the so called "matrix" and consciously unaware of their previous plans.

It is interesting to note that Eugenio's father, Pedro Basilio Portal, also incarnated with the specific mission of providing Eugenio with the Earthly conditions required to get the job done. After he past away, even before the Church was funded, he continued (and still does) to guide the church development. What I find interesting is that, as a human, Pedro would be thought as just an ordinary parent. People would say that there was not one thing remarkable about him (Pedro), other than being a nice guy. Yet, he's far from just that.

Edited by Fernando Luis Cacciola Carballal

Isn't it fascinating how all those bricks of this gorgeous picture seem to fall all into the right place out of nothing? Seems the puzzle becomes less puzzling, huh?

Your example with Eugenio and Blanca matches up perfectly with what I have learned. Mostly sleepers become activated by already woken ip people. As you told Blanca was already a medium. The spiritual world managed to bring her together with Eugenio and "Bang", he got activated. A spiritual friend of mine was activated the same way. Sometimes this even happens unintentionally like an infection.

Exactly. 
One thing I didn't mentioned is that Blanca was French. That means she moved all the way to Argentina so that she could cross paths with Eugenio. I don't think she was away of that though, not before meeting him.

A similar story is that of Hippolyte Léon Denizard Rivail, also known as Allan Kardec, the so-called father of modern spiritism.
As a Scientist, he set out to "debunk" spiritist seances, yet, in the process, a group of spirits started to "incorporate" in two little girls that were among the many mediums he was investigating. They (the spirits) then told him who he was (Allan Kardec when he was a Druid), what was here to do, and prompted him to get started, which he successfully did. 

I agree. It is my understanding that we are all individually and cohesively as evolving humans growing to understand our true nature. I believe our origins are universal, and perhaps experimental. Spirit essence has long been, perhaps from inception, a part of our makeup. Therefore it stands to reason that our universal conscious mind is constantly attempting to reunite itself with itself, to be cognizant. Awakening from birth even so too the present moment. As there is polarization in evey form of energy, positive and negative ions, ( components of positive and negative energies- one causes awareness of the other) darkness and light, hot and cold, mirror opposites..it is like...we are mirroring each other at the same time spinning in correlation to one another. Like a vortex we spin, rising until we attain that unity with which we began.

A beautiful analogy, Chris. You mentioned something interesting, our conception might be experimental. This is the evolutionary power behind everything. The result is not set fix yet. What we try to achieve is balance between those opposing forces pulling us apart. These forces are inside us and thus the term "mirroring each other" you made is very suitable.