Marcello Bacci - Direct Radio Voice FULL DOCUMENTARY ENGLISH SUBTITES ~ Thank you Shiva Rose

Karyn

• 1 month later...

Yes indeed it is a pity so few know of this whole world of communication with those who have stepped through the door on the way to the next part of their journey.  We are so glad that you have found him.  He epitomises for me the work of a truly spiritual man.  It was very important for us to thank him so that he knew he was appreciated.  We tend to forget that our days here are limited and thank you is such a small word but with huge meaning. 

Exactly, it is such a pity very few people know who this incredible man was. Others too who were the pioneers who paved the way. These days I feel ITC in all it’s forms has become a little skewed and entertainy…most people wouldn’t even know who these people are, which is a great shame. I’m currently trying to learn all I can about him, amongst others too. I can’t find much information about Marcello Bacci though sadly. Dr Anabela Cardoso (Who has a YouTube channel) is also very underrated in my opinion. She knew many great people (including Marcello), if you haven’t heard of her already I recommend you watching her videos (she doesn’t have many mind you) but the ones she does have are really interesting. She has also written several books. 

I'm in 100% total agreement with you both! Marcello was an icon of the real of true productive spirit communication. His method rules out false positives, and pareidolia.  Sadly, if I may say, most people on YT that claim they are contributing to this field, are deceiving themselves and others; all for the sake of popularity, views, and money. It's utterly disgusting that there's so much lack of real research and a push to continue in the footsteps of those like Bacci, Jurgensen, Schreiber, Cardoso, and others. 

It is a blessing to have this forum here in the Varanormal cimmunity where like minded minds can come together to encourage, help, and share insight with one another. 

My thoughts exactly Kevin. I think 90% of people on YouTube these days simply do so for views, subs, comments and likes. For the fame too, if you’re content isn’t about the scare,jump,possessed, attacked and so on and so on factor then nobody seems to give two hoots. They find your content boring and just don’t watch. Which is fine by me as I’m not on YouTube to entertain. Don’t get me wrong though, there are some very decent and true honest people on YouTube, they’re just very few and far between. 

ITC is young enough among our  populace( though many  years old) who are influenced by religious thought and fear mongering media sensationalism as Mentioned that it is still new.

I absolutely so enjoy sharing Varanormal, and often am disappointed when minds cannot open to the blessings of afterlife communication.

Thank you all for persevering and continuing to lay the groundwork of  future communication opportunities.

• 4 weeks later...

After years of searching, I finally acquired a (reasonably priced) Nordmende Fidelio radio, the primary model Bacci used.  I am anxious to put it into action.  I also have an array of shortwave radios recommended by Anabela Cardoso, and germanium mics.  Has anyone had success using any of these in haunts or combined them in other experiments?