Reflections of sound?

This may indeed be a silly question...

Is it possible that the properties of a mirror that reflect the visible world be used to reflect sound waves as well?

Is it possible that  a sound from the other side could be bounced  off of a mirror in this dimension using light reflection and carrying the sound frequency on light waves?

🙂 Inquiring mind wants to know.... xoxo

Hi Chris. This is a rather complicated question with various facets to consider.

Basically I believe that sound and light are merely physical qualities. In my understanding everything that originates from the hereafter is thought. It's said that everything in our world is made from thought gone through different levels of condensation and growing density. Thoughts may materialize in our world as different forms of energy e.g. sounds or light.

Physically both can be reflected by a mirror even without suspecting any paranormal action going on behind.

Nevertheless your question touches a very fascinating topic and that is if there is sound hidden in light. I spent many years with the investigation of hidden modulation in light even before I engaged with the paranormal.

My last experiment related to this subject is here.

Maybe you want to take a look?

Yes Andres, I will, thank you! 

Im attending a Sunset Spiritualist  Church Camp in Wells Kansas for a few days, and will zoom in on your experience between now and tge next week.

Light having sound frequencies beyond human hearing  is very possible I believe, for with molecular motion would logically come with some physical manifestation, and wha la! 

just my thought🙏🏻✨🙏🏻

13 hours ago, Christine Vogts said:

Yes Andres, I will, thank you! 

Im attending a Sunset Spiritualist  Church Camp in Wells Kansas for a few days, and will zoom in on your experience between now and tge next week.

Light having sound frequencies beyond human hearing  is very possible I believe, for with molecular motion would logically come with some physical manifestation, and wha la! 

just my thought🙏🏻✨🙏🏻

Very good Chris. I wish you days full of enlightenment.

2 hours ago, Christine Vogts said:

Thank you Andres,

I find it fascinating to wach how others bring forth spirit and it was wonderful to share with them and be in their company. It was all very very lovely.

I am very confident that these free spiritual communities will grow a lot and play a major role for the spiritual evolution of all mankind in the future.