Life After Life Blog Digest August 2021

image.png.bbf83df07ac45950d98523a304cf69e4.png

Life After Life Blog Digest August 2021

Picture1.jpg.e3f32b3ab858c359330eadba984d48e6.jpgFinding My Mother’s Cross

The following is a reader’s story of her experiences after her mother’s death.

My mother had died recently because of cancer. I had been quite a spiritual person until 15 years ago, after that I focused on my work as an entrepreneur so my life’s path became completely down to earth. I am also not religious and have never been at all.

When my mom died I was with her till the last moment. I was very much connected with her – working together and living almost next door – all my adult life and I am 43.

She was kind of a well deserved person in my country- she received a Golden Cross of Merit In 2003 from the President of Poland.

Picture2.jpg.79bb7e87c7a5f3ecbfe7533bf2f30d5e.jpg  By Jeremy Kagan

**I was with a high school buddy who told me that his greatest fear is dying and death. I wanted to comfort him. I thought if I shared my personal experience to that ‘undiscovered country,’ it could relieve some of his anxiety. And that is what I want to do for all those who read this. I’d like to make it easier to navigate where we all are headed.

Death is not the end of being.

image.png.ff0b1fc9680d03ad151adf57eb7e3608.pngEternal Summer In The Grateful Heart

Following up our previous blog posts of quotes about Beyond Death and Love and Death, we now encounter summer (for those of us in the Northern Hemisphere)– the bright, luminous, and exuberant counterpoint to the quiet rest and drawing inward of the winter season, and of death.

Summer often brings to mind family celebrations, physical sensations (the waves lapping at your toes, the scents of blooming honeysuckle, a sudden, enlivening rainstorm), and a brightness which is mirrored — beyond the darkened door — in the eternal summer of the afterlife. We hope you embrace this season and recognize its vibrancy and joy as but a whisper of what awaits in the eternal summers of the rest of your existence.

Picture3.jpg.28f1b61793b766b420b3da017e4dc558.jpgBy Dr. Raymond Moody

Then, at last, the villain himself stepped forth into the spotlight and he took center stage. And when he did the audience instantly fell totally silent. From our seats right in front of the stage it felt as though the silence lasted for an eternity. In reality, it was probably at most a couple of seconds, but time seemed to stretch out or stand still.

Then, suddenly, from behind me I heard a collective gasp. A lot of people in the audience, at the same moment, audibly drew in a breath in shock and surprise. They emerged from a trance-like immersion in the play back to mundane reality. They were realizing that the man standing in the spotlight was an actor who had entertained them by performing the role of a villain in the play.

Available Now

Picture4.jpg.ea08c99a7522f68b3573d972ca5ffeca.jpg

In his new book, Dr. Raymond Moody looks at God and how his personal understanding of the Creator has changed over the course of his life and research into near-death experiences.

Dr. Moody organizes his insights about God into 12 simple but profound ideas and walks us through them using stories and examples from his own life and from accounts of encounters with God in the hereafter.

He looks at our society's beliefs about God, how religion can both help and hinder our relationships with the Divine, and how we can bring Source into our lives with a new understanding that transcends all limits.

God Is Bigger Than the Bible is available on Amazon in Kindle and paperback. For more information click HERE.

https://lifeafterlife.com/  Raymond Moody's website