Spoon Bending Parties

I had a speaker's forum at one time. One of my events was a Spoon Bending Party, aka Psychokinesis (PK) Party. Before the party, I gave a presentation, drawing on notes from researchers in the field, mostly Jack Houck. Attached are my notes. You might find it interesting, as ITC draws upon similar mechanisms and theories. 

Houck6(1).pdf

Edited by sglanz

Hi Sglanz, Very good read! and info.
  I remember Uri Geller on a TV show back in the 1980'tys, and he said he would make all clock and machinery stop working, or words to that effect....   As soon as he said the word 'stop,'!! Our tumble dryer stopped half way through it's cycle, this happened right to the second???  Very interesting indeed.  Thanks for sharing.
Take care, Lance.

Hi Lance, thanks for your feedback, and great story about your tumble dryer! I saw Geller live on stage, late 1970's. Stopped our watches! But it was Hauck that really experimented with and formalized the PK procedure, and introduced PK parties, which anyone can conduct. In my notes, Keith was intrigued by this phrase: 

"When the mind goes into the future, it observes and temporarily
collapses the wave function to a possible event. These data are seen within the brain
with the same clarity as a memory, using the same external sensing. Data is filed on
the individual's world line and may affect his or her future actions"