Edgar Cayce (A.R.E) Association for Research and Enlightment

I thought rather than get into much more into Edgar Cayce I should start at the beginning.  This information comes from the association that he founded and that has continued since his transition.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Edgar Cayce (1877–1945) founded the non-profit Association for Research and Enlightenment (A.R.E.) in 1931, to explore spirituality, holistic health, intuition, dream interpretation, psychic development, reincarnation, and ancient mysteries—all subjects that frequently came up in the more than 14,000 documented psychic readings given by Cayce. The Mission of the A.R.E. is to help people transform their lives for the better, through research, education, and application of core concepts found in the Edgar Cayce readings and kindred materials that seek to manifest the love of God and all people and promote the purposefulness of life, the oneness of God, the spiritual nature of humankind, and the connection of body, mind, and spirit. With an international headquarters in Virginia Beach, Va., a regional headquarters in Houston, regional representatives throughout the U.S., Edgar Cayce Centers in 37 countries, and individual members in more than 70 countries, the A.R.E. community is a global network of individuals.

some extra info
I am not promoting Amazon but this link gives you a fair idea of the productivity of the man and his abilities - I have read many of his books and find him a fascinating subject with an incredible breadth to his work.  Often it was stated in one book he would recommend a treatment that pharmacists had to go way back to find the ingredients of or the medicine.  He truly was inspired through spirit.

https://www.amazon.com/Edgar-Cayce/e/B000AP7V3E%3Fref=dbs_a_mng_rwt_scns_share

Edgar's sessions all took place whilst he was not awake.  He was reliant on a good stenographer to record his words.  These have been meticulously been cross indexed and all identifying information of the "patient" taken out.  I think it safe to say that there is still more to be discovered in his writings.  It was also said in one of the books I have read that he could lay his head on the book, go to sleep and be cognizant of the contents of the book upon awakening.  

As it says on the blurb in Amazon, "
Edgar Cayce (1877-1945) has been called the "sleeping prophet," the "father of holistic medicine," and the most documented psychic of the 20th century. For more than 40 years of his adult life, Cayce gave psychic "readings" to thousands of seekers while in an unconscious state,. He diagnosed illnesses and revealed lives lived in the past and prophecies yet to come. The organization founded by him in 1931 is still in existence today."

The Edgar Cayce readings discussed an astonishing 10,000 different topics! This vast array of subject matter can be narrowed down into these major headings. We hope you enjoy exploring these topics.

Visit the website to see the amazing amount of material for exploring https://www.edgarcayce.org/  Even if one does not join up as a member there is still plenty of material for your attention.