Seminar

Karyn

https://mysticsandscientists.org/index.php/prof-robert-hesse-neural-and-anatomical-correlates-of-memories-of-near-death-and-mystical-experiences/

I am loathe to post things that our members may have to pay for if interested, and I have had to balance this with information.

Sadly this field lacks in spiritual service so almost all information is on a pay basis.  I am looking for information that has a service basis to it for you our members.  

The above seminar is in English pounds, and I am not able to guess the prices for around the world.  I present it here for no other reason than for your knowledge.  My computer warning system has thrown up a beware this site is known for collecting personal data, one presumes that since one has to pay that they of course would collect data.  So please beware of what security the site has if you do dive in.  I choose to get their newsletters, but as a disability pensioner I cannot afford all the courses and seminars that come across my desk.