Uluru-2.thumb.jpg.6a1d17a7d022bb1def0a7a29387cd652.jpg

Terra 08 — Physics on Earth and in Spirit Are Worlds Apart

Note: Let’s look at what might be called “perfect physics,” in which the entire cosmos seems to be run by a few simple principles that are embodied in the source. Then, the principles become more complicated and illusory as life-energy (or what we loosely term “consciousness”) leaves the source and spreads and devolves into denser and denser realms… all the way out to material universes like ours. Once we understand the simplicity of perfect physics, the complexities of our own physics here on Earth will start to unravel. Anyway, that’s the working theory. Let’s see how it plays out.

As depicted in this pulled-apart diagram, life-energy leaves the source as perfect, nonvibrating light with the intention to spread vitality, purpose, and good motivations to everyone and everything throughout the cosmos. As soon as it leaves the source, though, it starts to vibrate very fast, then slower and slower as it devolves to create and nourish the cosmos. Everything in every world in countless universes (represented by the fine, white circles) gets more illusory and complicated as the life-energy streams out-beyond from the source. To keep it all simple, the cosmos can be divided into arbitrary levels—in this case, seven levels—that from our perspective are all superimposed over each other beyond time and space.
levels.jpg.8e0a07801803ede752bc4d0eb136ef43.jpg

Our physics here on Earth is built largely around matter, energy, space, time, and gravity… and how they affect and comprise everything we can perceive in our material universe, from the very small (subatomic particles) to the very large (galaxies). (Read more about basic physics here, here, and here. In a moment we’ll take a peek at the frontiers of physics.)

A subtler “perfect physics” throughout the living cosmos seems to operate on simpler principles that are based largely on life-energy (or consciousness) and resonance. As I see it…

• Life-energy is the essence of the source that creates and nourishes everything everywhere with vitality, purpose, truth, love and other motivating forces that we might call “perfect consciousness.”
  • As it leaves the source, the life-energy begins to devolve as it moves into denser realms that become increasingly complicated and illusory. In other words, the perfect consciousness of the source becomes imperfect as living things adapt to their worlds and universes.
  • Again, life-energy (or consciousness), whether perfect or imperfect, is the primary force that creates, shapes, and nourishes everything throughout the cosmos, for better or worse.
  • Resonance occurs among entities when they vibrate in harmony with each other’s consciousness, wherever they happen to be in the cosmos, whatever attitudes happen to be wrapped up in the consciousness in that particular world at that level.
  • Everything in the cosmos knows innately—somewhere deep within—that the more we can resonate with perfect consciousness of the source, the more we’ll enjoy vitality, purpose, truth, and love. Everything yearns to realize its oneness with the source and to forge a conscious connection.
  • Meanwhile, Terra has diverged from perfection, especially once life started evolving here in our world with predatory, parasitic, and competitive inclinations, by which living things struggle and harm each other. As a result, we’re far removed from the “perfect consciousness” of the source, which seems to flourish on win-win (mutualistic), live-and-let-live (commensalistic) relationships. (More about this “perfect physics” at the end of the article.)

Modern Physics at the Edge

But thanks to recent advances in frontier science (as well as to long, dedicated efforts of religion that are beyond the scope of this article), I believe we’re starting to get a glimpse of that perfect physics that operates at the center of everything.

Scientific principles at the edge of the frontier include:

•    Quantum physics,
  •    String theory,
  •    Emergence,
  •    Entanglement,
  •    Non-locality,
  •    Dark matter and dark energy,
  •    Gravity (the perennial mystery), and
  •    Black holes.

Quantum physics: As technology lets us explore deeper and deeper inward into the structure of nature, we find that matter (particles) and energy (fields) start to blend together… taking us to the brink of other-worldly realities. Maybe through quantum physics we’ll get a better understanding of structures and forces of the universe—not just the effects of gravity in relation to time and space, but also the presence of many worlds and universes flourishing alongside us.

Quantum physics is leading us to the unsettling possibility that our beliefs in matter, energy, time, and space as basic realities of the cosmos might in fact be fleeting illusions… that we’re just one of many physical and spiritual worlds that are all superimposed over each other, sharing the same “space” at this particular “time.”

String theory. The cosmos isn’t made up of particles, but of strings of particles, each particle with its own unique frequency or vibration. The strings extend through as many as seven multiple dimensions.

String theory introduces us to parallel universes that are superimposed over each other, as depicted in the diagram above. (The seven levels in the diagram don’t correlate with the seven or so dimensions of string theory. The diagram shows arbitrary levels of existence throughout the cosmos, each level presumably containing many dimensions and many universes. I suspect that the dimensions postulated by string theorists [and also by our spirit friends, as we’ll see in a moment] are dimensions within the physical realm, at level 1.)

.2.jpg.627c854140e916e11bbd8f388eee1063.jpg

Emergence: The familiar behavior of something (say, a hydrogen atom or a muscle cell or a person) doesn’t always determine the behavior of the collective (water or a muscle or a society). The collective behavior is often radically different and impossible to predict, based on what we know about the behavior of the member parts.

Emergence suggests that stuff throughout the cosmos—anything from quarks and viruses to galaxies and galactic civilizations (if there are any, and I suspect there are many)—might all be subject to higher levels of consciousness, a sort of cosmic version of groupthink.

Entanglement: When two quantum particles become entangled, they remain connected, even when separated by vast distances. They share certain physical properties and behaviors even when far apart from each other.

Entanglement suggests that space or location might be illusory—just a misperception of our material universe. Things that are entangled remain connected even if they’re not together in the same location. Maybe things are naturally entangled when they resonate with each other (as we’ll consider in a moment).

Non-locality: Measuring the properties of a quantum particle in one location can instantly affect the properties not just of that particle but also of an entangled particle, even when the two particles are far apart from each other.

Non-locality suggests that life-energy (the consciousness of the observer) is a creative force. If two entangled particles resonate in harmony, the sudden presence of a third party (a curious human observing their relationship, for example) can disrupt or alter their harmony.

Dark matter and dark energy: When we look out into space at night it looks as black as coal. Scientists believe that some 95 percent of our material universe consists of dark energy and dark matter. It’s not really “dark” (black as coal), but is simply beyond the range of our senses and sciences. Scientists know that something vast and incomprehensible is out there filling our universe, but they just can’t perceive it. Hence the word “dark.”

The sheer magnitude of dark matter and dark energy suggests that most of our reality exists beyond our perception. Something big is going on out there, but science doesn’t yet know what it is.

Gravity: Unlike the other three basic forces of earthly physics (electromagnetism, weak nuclear forces, and strong nuclear forces), gravity seems to defy certain natural laws. 

The other three forces are measurable, gravity is not. The other three forces all have opposite forces (e.g. positive and negative electrical charges); gravity has no known opposite force (centripetal force and dark energy only seem to work in opposition to gravity).

Gravity as a force seems to originate from somewhere beyond our material universe, a place where the laws of earthly physics don’t apply.

790483004_spiralgalaxytowardsblackhole.jpg.e6aa9b62fffa340c95d6b1891d095e87.jpg

Black holes: Here on Earth, gravity is the weakest of the four fundamental forces, but gravity in black holes is so unimaginably powerful that space and time get noticeably distorted at the borders of a black hole. If you got close to a black hole you’d get sucked in. It’d be a one-way ticket out out of this universe. There’s apparently a black hole at the center of every spiral galaxy, holding everything together in a whorled cluster. Again, “black” doesn’t mean black as coal; it means we just don’t know what the black hole is made of. We can’t yet perceive or understand it with our senses and sciences.

Black holes suggest that there’s a vast cosmos of other universes (which probably exist beyond time and space in subtle, superimposed realms), and those parallel universes exert a constant pull on the structures and energies of our universe, beckoning them in-beyond toward those realms.

So, as mentioned, science seems to be on the verge of showing humanity where we really live… how the cosmos works and how we fit into it.

A Perfect Physics

Most of what I understand (or believe?) about the cosmos comes courtesy of a team of fine and brilliant souls—Maggy Fischbach of Luxembourg and her spirit friends. Maggy and I worked together for a while in the 1990s as founding members of INIT, a team of afterlife researchers from various countries, all dedicated to opening up high-tech communications with the other side. Our intent was to establish a communication bridge based on science and technology, rather than faith and belief.

The knowledge that our spirit friends shared with us through that rare and fragile communication bridge across dimensions was potentially world-changing. Here’s how it forged my understanding of the cosmos, especially:

•     The source,
  •     Life-energy or consciousness,
  •     Resonance,
  •     Many dimensions, and
  •     Afterlife.

The Source

The Seven finer beings*, who facilitated the ITC bridge from the other side, often mentioned the principle, another name for God, or what I’ve come to call the source. On one occasion they said:

The contacts of spirit beings with Earth are only a partial aspect of ITC (instrumental transcommunication). They should serve as proof that you will live forever and have a higher calling. Higher beings are not particularly interested in contacts between dimensions, but they support it because they can bring man closer to the realization of eternal life and the principle or being that you call God, Yahweh or Nirvana.

That’s how I came to understand that there’s a source at the center of everything that emits a life-energy to supports the creation, evolution, and sustenance of all that is.

*I believe these are the same seven finer beings whom the Bible refers to as “the 7 spirits of God,” the ancient Egyptians called the 7 Hathors, the Hindus call the 7 shaktis and the 7 rishis, and Native Americans refer to as the rainbow warriors associated with the 7 fires. But that’s just conjecture on my part. In any case, The Seven told us they’ve been accompanying humanity across the ages, so it makes sense that many cultures have been aware of them.

Life-Energy (Consciousness)

Konstantin Raudive* called me twice on the phone in May 1996 (that was 22 years after his death in 1974). His spirit group, headed by Swejen Salter, carefully planned and controlled the two phone calls, even though Konstantin and I were able to chat amicably like a couple of old friends. ITC phone calls like this one require a lot of life-energy, which in this case was provided by The Seven finer beings who facilitated our ITC bridge. The life-energy used in our ITC contacts might best be described as the powerful, resonant consciousness of those seven beings.

To the best of my understanding, these are some of the ways that life-energy of The Seven was used during the phone calls:

• It merged with the life-energies of Konstantin, his spirit group, myself, and probably Maggy Fischbach in Luxembourg (who was the main experimenter of our INIT group).
  • It established a connection between my telephone (with its electromagnetic energies) and the spirit group’s communication devices (with their life-energies).
  • It stabilized the call to make sure it didn’t break down.
  • It guided the conversation through the minds of Konstantin and me. In fact, during our conversation, I suspect that Konstantin was sort of channeling information from the spirit group, especially The Seven.
  • A certain amount of The Seven’s life-energy was allocated for the phone calls, and the spirit group carefully planned for the second phone call to use all of the allotted life-energy, as the following excerpt from that phone call suggests. Konstantin’s voice simply “ran out of steam.”

*Konstantin Raudive was a Latvian psychologist who dedicated the last years of his life to EVP, or electronic voice phenomenon, the use of recording devices to capture spirit voices. The spirit voices are typically 2 to 4 seconds in duration and often come through as a mere whisper. That suggests that the life-energy used in “normal” technical spirit communications like EVP is very limited in comparison to the life-energy that is allocated for ITC contacts through telephone, computer, radio, TV, and other devices.

Resonance

The one thing that would have destabilized that phone call with Konstantin was discord. If I’d been under a lot of stress that day, or angry or fearful or skeptical or in some other way emotionally bristling, the phone call probably would have terminated prematurely.

Two years earlier I’d visited Maggy Fischbach in Luxembourg, when Konstantin Raudive contacted us with a long message through one of Maggy’s radios. Konstantin’s message that warm summer day began with this important statement, which quickly builds in strength through the radio static:

It can only work when the vibrations of those present are in complete harmony and when their aims and intentions are pure….

That statement summed up, I believe, the key to communications throughout most of the cosmos: The life-energies of the communicators have to be resonant.

Many Dimensions

Our spirit friends made it clear that there are many worlds and universes and dimensions in the cosmos, and they said the incomprehensible nature of reality could be better understood when dividing it all up into seven arbitrary levels, as shown in the earlier diagram. Our spirit friends (those who’d once lived on Earth, which is at level 1) now live in a world called Eden or Marduk that’s at level 3. Eden is associated (entangled?) with Earth. The Seven have a home frequency probably around level 5, but they often “down-modulate” to visit our spirit friends at level 3. They have been “assigned to Planet Earth,” apparently to help and support humanity.

Within each of those levels there are numerous dimensions and universes. At this point I’m not sure if the terms “dimension” and “universe” are interchangeable, or if there’s some distinction between the two.

In any case, Swejen Salter said she had been a scientist on one of Earth’s parallel worlds called Varid before she died in 1984, and then became the head of the Timestream spirit group that’s composed mostly of former Earth dwellers. Multi-dimensional sciences on Varid are more advanced than on Earth, she says, so she was already familiar with ITC before she died. In one contact (1992) she told us:

There are no space and time separations here. When we come together (from different parts of our world) it will be in an area, and under climatic conditions that can do justice to everybody. When we want to meet dwarfs or giants we must go into their dimensions. That does not mean I shall leave my dimension. The dimensions cross each other.

On another occasion (1996) Swejen told us via computer text:

Space-time consists of eleven dimensions, of which only four can directly be perceived by you. The other seven (compact) dimensions exist and are present in a vanishingly small scale in your universe. They are rolled together to the topological equivalent of light tubes whose diameter lies within quantum limits to determine the size of Planck’s length…. When these tubes “unroll” a little or open (during ITC contacts) the constants are momentarily changed. Also, time ceases to exist. This can occasionally be dangerous.

So, according to Swejen, our physical realm at level 1 (what she calls “space-time”) consists of 11 material dimensions that can unravel to allow direct interactions among discrete dimensions, such as ITC contacts. Experimenting with time and space has potential problems, though (for example, waking up in a parallel universe, she once told us). Working with time and space is probably a bit like having electricity and gas lines in our homes; the rewards are great, but there are also some serious dangers to be aware of.

Afterlife

When we die and leave the physical body behind, most of us awaken at level 3 (in Eden—a world without predators, parasites or competitors) in a spirit body that closely resembles the physical body. Most of us then enjoy a paradise existence for a while, and eventually return to Earth in another incarnation, another lifetime. Some of us might choose instead to ascend to finer realms and leave Earth behind forever. It’s a decision we can only make once we’re back in spirit, once we refamiliarize ourself with our soul plan… something that’s usually forgotten and neglected during a lifetime on rugged Planet Earth.

I suspect that the “perfect physics” embodied in the source and its pure life-energy is too complicated to be put into words. But I hope this information (courtesy of ITC) might give us at least a glimpse… maybe get us a small step closer to becoming more resonant with the source. Not just in terms of scientific understanding, but also in our personal lives.

# # #

In the article I mentioned two consecutive spirit phone calls that I’d received in May of 1996. Here’s the first of those phone calls, which lasts about 12 minutes. Konstantin chats patiently with me through my hems and haws… and lots of “dead air space” 🙂 as I try to think of things to talk about. It’ll give you an idea of the amazing possibilities presented by ITC once we’re mentally and emotionally ready to open communication bridges with finer levels of reality that are superimposed over our world.

(It begins with a sort of private joke. Konstantin had earlier called EVP researcher Sarah Estep, who’d asked delightedly, “Dr Raudive! How are you?”… and he replied with humor, “I’m as fine as a dead one can be. Dear Sarah, thank you very much for all the work….”

So, when Konstantin Raudive asked me how I was, I turned on the recording device on the phone line and said, “I’m fine… and you?”

https://macyafterlife.files.wordpress.com/2020/05/c28a3-12-krmm12min-edited201906.wav

Unfortunately the above recording cannot be hosted on this page because it exceeds the limit by a couple of MB.  It is not long and can be accessed via the link above.