ITC Gem 33: Parallel Worlds and Shadow Worlds

Karyn

1226706412_06HolstoTasmania107.thumb.jpg.5500c7d8f1c2d62d0172ac5632fbfcb7.jpg

ITC Gem 33: Parallel Worlds and Shadow Worlds

This article sheds some light on the complexities of the subtle realms beyond the physical, and the challenges to be faced by future ITC researchers as they try to open technical communication channels with the other side. The following contacts were made possible by the Timestream spirit group, which comprised many deceased humans with a shared interest in communicating with loved ones and colleagues still alive on Earth.

The efforts of the spirit group are facilitated by Technician, one of seven ethereal beings who are responsible, more than any other force, for the extraordinary bridge that opened up for the Harsch-Fischbach couple of Luxembourg and their colleagues, such as myself, over the span of 15 years. Most of our spirit friends have bodies like ours, but at the prime of life and in the peak of health… and when The Seven descend in vibration to work with our spirit friends, they manifest subtle human-like bodies that glow in rainbow colors. The spirits tell us that being in their presence is like standing before a bank of living supercomputers. Technician often describes his role as a “gatekeeper” for communications between our world and the worlds of spirit. Technician makes miracles happen, simply put.

The contacts in this article were received between 1987 and 1992. The first excerpts refer to two ITC systems of radios and TVs set up by the experimenters under the guidance of Technician. ESB (EurosignalBridge) allowed the transmission of voice and pictures through TV, radio, and telephone. GA1 provided direct two-way communication but was unstable, based as it was on the minds and attitudes of humans participating in the contacts. (More information on these and other ITC systems can be found on page 8 of the journal Contact! issue 9602.)

Parallel Worlds. The Technician describes parallel material universes in which we humans carry on simultaneous lives on other planets similar to our lives on Earth but with different scenarios.

In 1987 the Technician warned the Luxembourg couple:

GA1 experiments are direct contacts with other dimensions. This means, when you speak to me in this manner unexpected possibilities are opening up for you. I advise you to let only mature and stable people attend GA1 sessions. Unwittingly, people with their thoughts set forces in motion in our dimensions. When using GA1 in public you risk not getting any contact at all if unbelievers are present.

The decisions you and other participants make over this system trigger many possibilities in many worlds. Do not make any GA1 tape recordings except when I advise you and can protect you from unpleasantness. If you do not follow my advice and do record it, you run the risk of finding yourself in a parallel world the next morning. This danger does not exist when you use ESB as this is not a direct contact system and is better suited for the Earth dimension.

Presumably this is because of erratic, emotional thinking among humans, which makes a mind-based system like GA1 dangerously unstable. Our world and our consciousness consists of vibrations which always affect the subtle worlds around us… but evidently to a far greater degree when a system like GA1 is operating.

Shadow Worlds. One of the more fascinating dialogs in 1992 dealt with a shadowy world that apparently exists between the physical and spiritual worlds. This is a phone dialog between Maggy Fischbach and her spirit friend Swejen Salter, director of Timestream.

Spiritside: Some people with the help of their abilities may get unwanted contacts to a world which is different than the spirit world. That world is a shadow world of earth. Some voice recordings that do not make sense reach you from this shadow world.

Earthside: What do you mean by shadow world? A lower level?

Spiritside: No, that word is not suitable. At present i cannot give you a better word to explain it. It is not a negative world. It is a world that closely resembles your earth. Beings exist there who also engage in ITC. In some respects they have progressed ahead of you. In other areas they are behind you.

Earthside: You are speaking of a parallel world of earth?

Spiritside: No, it is not a parallel world. I can only describe it as a non-negative shadow world which occasionally manifests physically in your world and more or less overlaps your world. From this world come the signs in your wheat fields.

Earthside: Now I am disappointed! I thought the signs were coming from extra-terrestials. You are telling me what I do not like to hear.

Spiritside: I am sorry, but this is the way things are.

Earthside: Do the people of that world know about our existence?

Spiritside: Yes. As I said before, their understanding in some respect is more advanced. They tried to give you signs during your voice recording experiments. Do you remember the paranormal voices you recorded two years ago when you thought Konstantin Raudive and I had come through? It was a microphone recording. I told you later through the Burton Bridge that we had not announced ourselves.

Earthside: Yes, I remember. But those voices resembled your voices so closely, I could not understand that it was not you!

Spiritside: They were voices from that shadow world. Many people on earth receive voices and signs from this world and do not know it.

Earthside: That is not exactly encouraging.

Spiritside: Of course not, Maggy. But neither is it encouraging when you realize that these voices do not improve in time and are of no benefit to man.

Earthside: Can’t you tell these people or entities in the shadow world they should stay out of our contacts?

Spiritside: (Swejen laughs.)

Earthside: Yes, I know, somebody else could say the same to me. But please tell me how I can avoid contacts with a world that cannot help me progress?

Spiritside: By continuing to stay with me and the Technician. We can avert much from you. There is no reason to be disturbed. No harm will come to any person who is in contact with this shadow world. However, it is important that you inform other experimenters about it.

At the end of the conversation Swejen said that some UFO phenomena are merely manifestations of this shadow world and do not originate in higher levels.

I suspect that many extraterrestrials visiting our world in flying craft move in and out between those shadow worlds and our physical world. That would account for the such UFO behaviors as fading away and blinking out (disappearing).   – – MHM